Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#43 Feb 10, 2013
shmukalaka bees mi heero. Y'awl jusst bee jellus of hiz edumakashun and intellimagense. Leeve him alown or he wil unleash his intellimagent mynd against yew awl and krush yew.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#45 Feb 10, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
See how ignorant you are? I pay taxes too (when I feel like it) but I can't tell the NRA to stop making guns anymore that you stupid jackasses can tell the government how to spend your tax dollars. You selfish basterds need to leave this country if you have a problem with its laws.
Misspelling profanity to express yourself places you on the lowest educational level for all on the forum to witness, thanks. Just so you won't make this embarrassing stupid "Tip" Johnson mistake again I will let you in on a little secret, the NRA doesn't manufacture guns and never has, and we the people have every right to tell our country and those we elect how and when to spend our money. You really should read more. Did you take basic civics? Bless your little heart.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#46 Feb 10, 2013
I gotz two go too mi sekond last kolleje klass rite now. I be bak nexte weakend wit mi deploma two show two mi idle shmukalaka. hee wil bee vary prowd dat I am eekwal two hym in ejumakashun an intelimagence thenn. Goodbie untill nexxt weakend.
Stupid

United States

#48 Feb 10, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a classic case. Ever heard of minding your own business? Live your own life...I'm sure you have more important things to worry about than how others are living their lives. Wow!
We are paying for these maggots to eat and live it is our business, the day I get a choice to continue supporting them or not. Is the day I or anyone else will stop worrying about them.
bubba

Carrollton, GA

#49 Feb 10, 2013
them black people smash and grab nice department stores for clothes.OBAMMIE doesnt furnish them anything over SLAVE ATTIRE
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#50 Feb 10, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>And you just incorrectly spelled "hear" while making fun of his spelling. bwah hahahahahahaha. PRICELESS. Stooooooooopid.
Eric... we all already know you can't read with comprehension.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#51 Feb 10, 2013
Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
We are paying for these maggots to eat and live it is our business, the day I get a choice to continue supporting them or not. Is the day I or anyone else will stop worrying about them.
Well "Stupid" ( befitting name you found for yaself) God will bless you for paying for the "maggots" Those tax dollars can buy some of your trailer park redneck children some dental work.

Tell em about Obama Care!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#53 Feb 10, 2013
The title of this thread and all the little white contributors ...a perfect example of what I mean about white folk complaining all the time about much of nothing.

Mostly ignorant and I'm betting under 30 who are drop outs, living with parents, single parents, and strung out on Meth or some other drug. I don't know of too many white folk that are not on some kind of medication or illegal drugs. This is the only kind of verbiage they know. You see how miserable they are? They bytch about what God does for others, what Obama does for others, but when Hurricane sandy hit Jersey,,, who was crying? Wonder how many of those good folk got some
"Government" handouts??? Racist POS!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#54 Feb 10, 2013
What the presidents State of the Union next week and learn something intelligent to post about.
Eric 2016 4Life

Dawsonville, GA

#55 Feb 10, 2013
Hey samboshakasheeta, wanna shine my Stacy Adams? Go get your shine box and I pay ya a fitty boy and a free Church's Fried Chicken dinner with some grape drank.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#56 Feb 10, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
What the presidents State of the Union next week and learn something intelligent to post about.
You mean like campaigning?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#57 Feb 10, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like campaigning?
You don't know the difference...so sure. Just watch it.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#58 Feb 10, 2013
Eric 2016 4Life wrote:
Hey samboshakasheeta, wanna shine my Stacy Adams? Go get your shine box and I pay ya a fitty boy and a free Church's Fried Chicken dinner with some grape drank.
Thank you for the reference to Sambo. I thought he was beautiful. The blacker the berry the sweeter the juice is how it goes in OUR communities.

Think about that. Now imagine what we call you! All your other gibberish is non-sensible ...but what can I really expect from a lost little white faggot like you?
Rev Al Chimpton

Dawsonville, GA

#59 Feb 10, 2013
I can't wait to hear my man BarRock spit some lyrical words and do a little "shuck and jive." Dat shakawakka bees edumucated and intelijent jus like Je$$e Jackoff$on.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#60 Feb 10, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know the difference...so sure. Just watch it.
How's your math skills?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#62 Feb 10, 2013
Rev Al Chimpton wrote:
I can't wait to hear my man BarRock spit some lyrical words and do a little "shuck and jive." Dat shakawakka bees edumucated and intelijent jus like Je$$e Jackoff$on.
You ought to try it. From your horrible writings you could certainly benefit from English lessons and writing lessons.
Barb Brenner

Canton, GA

#63 Feb 10, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose standard? Because you didn't know enough to learn that money is supposed to work for YOU? These idiots get on forums like this and say the most asinine things. How people dress whether on welfare or not is their business and no one elses. I was pointing out that just because one is dumb enough to have a (JOB) and work all their life for the Government is no dam different from someone who has worked, been laid off or fired for that matter, receiving some of the money they paid into the system back. Most of the fools like the person that started this thread are clueless. If she/he spent more time on watching their own pennies, they might be able to invest them instead of looking at how their neighbors live.
In my opinon a JOB is a joke!
Taxes are my pennies!
Barb Brenner

Canton, GA

#64 Feb 10, 2013
Well, when the government implodes, I am confident I will survive because I know how to work. There is no honest days work that I would not be willing to do for an honest days pay.
Barb Brenner

Canton, GA

#65 Feb 10, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Well "Stupid" ( befitting name you found for yaself) God will bless you for paying for the "maggots" Those tax dollars can buy some of your trailer park redneck children some dental work.
Tell em about Obama Care!
Obamacare is basically federal Medicaid. Ask someone who has Medicaid how easy it is to find a doctor that will accept it. And ask yourself why you think that is. Hell, ask doctors for that matter. I'll give you a hint....it's because Medicaid reimbursement is a joke.
Barb Brenner

Canton, GA

#66 Feb 10, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
See how ignorant you are? I pay taxes too (when I feel like it) but I can't tell the NRA to stop making guns anymore that you stupid jackasses can tell the government how to spend your tax dollars. You selfish basterds need to leave this country if you have a problem with its laws.
First, explain the repracussions to the payees if the payers leave the country. And BTW, if you were a shareholder for the NRA, you could absolutely make demands on them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why GOP won: Shifting white votes hurt Democrats 10 min xxxrayted 371
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 min Chuck 19,480
Rebecca Chase Williams 6 hr Crazy train 2
Obama and the muslim brotherhood 9 hr OMTE 7
You are invited to visit the home of the KKK by... (Jun '12) 12 hr American_4life 20
The Media Message in Ferguson Should be Don't A... 19 hr Culture Auditor 1
Tparty Gomert for President campaign in FULL SWING 21 hr Tparty Times Tele... 1

Morrow News Video

Morrow Dating
Find my Match

Morrow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Morrow News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Morrow

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News