Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Change those gun laws now,no one need an assault weapon to shoot deer.
Lynn Allen

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

I agree. Republicans are willing to offer up their children as collataral damage in order to preserve their right to own guns. It's a good thing they don't believe in birth control so thebad guys have lots of little tykes to shoot at.

Since: Aug 12

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Banning would do little, if anything. It would cause more problems than it would solve. There are too many of these Guns to actually find this logical. The latest events are horrific by all means, but the guns are not the biggest concern. It's the psychopath that in possesion of the weapon is the biggest problem.
And besides if somebody actually got the balls and was able to invade our country, I would be happy to have my assault rifle present. I know that's a little extreme but always prepare for the worst and hope for the best.
GOP

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

guns don't talk back and don't eat anything.
jennyct

Ellington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Kdre, since other countries have had success with gun control, why don't we give it a temporary trial and see how well it works?
Reverend Al Chimpton 2016

Cornelia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

How about CONTROLLING the violence that comes out of Hymieweird movies or the Talmudvision, or those games these kids & ADULTS play for hours at a time. Western and Southern states have more guns per capita than places like Oregon and Connecticut but yet how often do you hear about something like this occuring in "red state" America?? A gun is an inanimate object like a hammer, a rock, or knife and is incapable of killing anyone by itself. Look at how many deaths are automobile related each year in this country and so what are we supposed to do ban automobiles?? Start CONTROLLING AND BOYCOTTING the sick violent crap that Hymieweird funnels out to impressionable immature minds which does far more damage than we could ever place on guns.

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

jennyct wrote:
Kdre, since other countries have had success with gun control, why don't we give it a temporary trial and see how well it works?
I can tell you how it will work...... Just like the prohibition and the war on drugs.....

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Kdre wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you how it will work...... Just like the prohibition and the war on drugs.....
Exactly.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

The worst school massacre in America was gun free. A lot of gun hating people won't like this bit of truth.

http://cnsnews.com/blog/pete-winn/worst-schoo...
amos

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

at least white people can AFFORD the children they bring into the world and not have the government take care of them.WIC, FOOD STAMPS and WELFARE.. free cheese.
Calling Your Bluff

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
More white people on food stamps welfare etc than all minorities combined.
Most of them southerners.
F-n banjo lovers.
You're another analytical math wizard, aren't you? Idiot.
Calling Your Bluff

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Earl Scruggs wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be another hillbilly with eyes way too far apart.
Hillbilly, no. Someone who knows how to compare and analyze the statistics of groups of varying quantities. Unlike you. Also, what is your problem with hilbillies, what did they ever do to you?
sam

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

guns dont kill people, PEOPLE DO. If there is a loaded gun laying on a table it is NOT going to start shooting unless someone pulls the trigger.I guess you want the soldiers disarmed and all the cops.Then when all guns are outlawed, oly thugs will have guns..NO WAY!! I am keeping my ar.
Numbers

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
Dispute the fact, Einstein, "there are more white people on welfare than all other races combines".
Hillbillies? Been to the south many, many times. Hillbillies are a combination of mean and stupid. Bad combination.
As a gross number, you would be correct. But, that is not the correct way to make a comparison among multiple demographic groups. Percentage ratios must be used. But if you want to put everyone in the same barrel, the real tragedy in the numbers is how many people in America are on welfare, and that number is on the increase. Tragic.

By the same token, all hilbillies are not mean and stupid. It must just be the company you keep. Also tragic.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Republicans love children as long as they are just a few cells floating around.
The day they are born they paint a target on them.
They are fair game now.
Numbers

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Hoe Say wrote:
<quoted text>
"As a gross number, you would be correct." That was my only point, thank you for making it.
Ah, but the post you responded to, dictates a comparison analysis is called for. You now that, but had nothing to offer, other than one aspect of the answer. The fact remains, that as a gross, welfare is more prevalent among the minorities. That was the point.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Numbers wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but the post you responded to, dictates a comparison analysis is called for. You know that, but had nothing to offer, other than one aspect of the answer. The fact remains, that as a gross, welfare is more prevalent among the minorities. That was the point.
Don't forget their contribution to the crime statistics.

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget their contribution to the crime statistics.
Why you must you always open your mouth avd say something irrelevant. Do you think whites don't commit crimes? Never mind I firgot you live on a darn somewhere and don't know better.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Kdre wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you must you always open your mouth avd say something irrelevant. Do you think whites don't commit crimes? Never mind I firgot you live on a darn somewhere and don't know better.
You have a gift of allowing me to know my truth irritates you, thanks.
Numbers

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Are more crimes, with guns, committed by republicans, or democrats?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of42
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Morrow News Video

•••
•••

Morrow Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Morrow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE