it is sad to read so many racist posts (no race is superior!)

Posted in the Morrow Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Glenn

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

America is a great country, that goes without saying, but the sad state of race relations is or should be embarrassing to any intelligent human being. We write posts after posts with the intent to prove our race is beter than or superior to someone else's race. We are kidding ourselves. White, Black, Latino, Asian whatever, amounts to one thing, human. There are individuals within each race who are dead-weight, undriven people with zero intention of giving an honest shot at success, education, employment etc. but those individuals are just that, individuals...they have nothing to do with those people of the same race who get up each day and at least try (reaching whatever goal.)Those of you who enjoy making racist comments on the internet and not in the faces of the people you hate are cowards...we as a nation will never come together fully as one where race is concerned, but we will have to respect the differences between us at some point or we will not continue to be the great nation we currently are...each racial group has and do contribute to the greatness of America, get over your hatred of others based solely on the color of their skin.
plain2see

Indianola, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Glenn wrote:
America is a great country, that goes without saying, but the sad state of race relations is or should be embarrassing to any intelligent human being. We write posts after posts with the intent to prove our race is beter than or superior to someone else's race. We are kidding ourselves. White, Black, Latino, Asian whatever, amounts to one thing, human. There are individuals within each race who are dead-weight, undriven people with zero intention of giving an honest shot at success, education, employment etc. but those individuals are just that, individuals...they have nothing to do with those people of the same race who get up each day and at least try (reaching whatever goal.)Those of you who enjoy making racist comments on the internet and not in the faces of the people you hate are cowards...we as a nation will never come together fully as one where race is concerned, but we will have to respect the differences between us at some point or we will not continue to be the great nation we currently are...each racial group has and do contribute to the greatness of America, get over your hatred of others based solely on the color of their skin.
You have a very simplistic view of racial difference, much of the discourse is cultural-if not the bulk of it. That has to be taken into account also. So its a bit deeper than skin color.
Glenn

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

plain2see wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a very simplistic view of racial difference, much of the discourse is cultural-if not the bulk of it. That has to be taken into account also. So its a bit deeper than skin color.
Actually I have taken individual cultures into consideration, yet I continue to come to the same conclusion, we are too intolerant of each other and that intolerance begins with the fact of skin color (differences.) That may indeed be a simplistic view of race relations in the USA, the fact is some of us are stuck on skin color diffences alone.
plain2see

Indianola, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Glenn wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I have taken individual cultures into consideration, yet I continue to come to the same conclusion, we are too intolerant of each other and that intolerance begins with the fact of skin color (differences.) That may indeed be a simplistic view of race relations in the USA, the fact is some of us are stuck on skin color diffences alone.
What does intolerance mean to you exactly?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

It's good to see that Glenn is getting around the forum. He's an expert in so many areas that he's being run off his feet. We should give thanks that we have him here to show us the error of our ways.
Ckkkk

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Hang em! The bible says stay away from darkness!
Glenn

Lithonia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Ckkkk wrote:
Hang em! The bible says stay away from darkness!
try hanging us, we fight back these days...if your religion promotes murder, then your religion and you are evil! You live in some imagined world where black men will stand by and allow you to harm us, try it and see what happens...punk hiding on the internet as usual. you need to stop judging black men by those sellouts who kill their own...there are those of us who will not allow racist to reign terror on us...make whatever racist comment you want, you are exactly what the world believe you are, evil and blind to the good of your fellow man.
Ckkkk

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Hahaha you are under me! White......pride! God,Race,Nation
Eric 2016

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Glenn wrote:
Uhh, hey genius, "Latino" isn't a race. They are mixed breed of people. Great speech but it has been proven that homogeneous societies are much more productive, safer, and more cohesive than some polyglot of multicultural hogwash. Preach all you want but the fact of the matter is ALL races are better off if each live in their own nations. To blend all of humanity into some unidentifiable brown mass is not TRUE diversity, on the contrary, it is anti-diversity. Each race should celebrate their uniqueness and strive for their own racial identity instead of denying our differences and following a socially engineered hateful plan to make everyone the same. If everyone is the same, explain to me how that is "diversity."
Glenn

Lithonia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

what post did you read? stew in your hate. for the record there are whole societies that came about through so-called race mixing(most of north africa, half of europe and the middle east.)ask a citizen of north korea how that homogenous thing is going.i do not preach my friend, you religious types are nuts!
Eric 2016

Demorest, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Glenn wrote:
what post did you read? stew in your hate. for the record there are whole societies that came about through so-called race mixing(most of north africa, half of europe and the middle east.)ask a citizen of north korea how that homogenous thing is going.i do not preach my friend, you religious types are nuts!
Political Correctness is indeed a religion filled with nuts in a state of denial. Go make a disparaging mark about Christians and or Jesus and no big deal, but watch these nuts when you talk about plagaiarizing, prostitute beating, drunkard, MLK, or if you really want to upset the Gawds of Political Correctness, say something about Jewish supremacist control of "our media" and "our foreign policy" and the federal reserve.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Morrow News Video

•••
•••

Morrow Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Morrow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE