Review: Eatza Pizza
Satisfied Customet

Hampton, GA

#1 Feb 18, 2009
This place was great, the kids loved it. The food was great and so was the service. The gameroom sure kept the kids busy though. I liked how you could see the cooks. The cook in the back sure did know how to cook. I think his name was Austin, no sure though. But he should get a raise. Anyway this place was great. I recommend it to anyone.
Melanie

Forest Park, GA

#2 Apr 3, 2009
Eatza Pizza is like Chuckie Cheese without hundreds of screaming kids. The fee includes a buffet that was actually pretty good. There is a variety of games and lots of room for everyone. I was able to sit and watch the kids while they played video games. I would recommend this, especially if you are not a big fan of Chuckie Cheese!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gerald Jones Honda Cheating knew car buyers and... 3 hr Evans is great 5
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) 7 hr CONSTIUTION 610
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Mikeymike116 20,936
Vote For Judson Hill 10 hr Donna 3
Missing Black Women 10 hr Not me 6
Andy Lee: BOB RICHARDS - A Jerk! Job Discrimina... 15 hr Yeah you are gay 13
Doraville To Lose Federal Funds 17 hr Doravillian 4

Morrow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morrow Mortgages