How much is a white slave worth today?

Posted in the Morrow Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 16, 2012
Since that is the eventual direction it seems so many want the world to go, I thought I'd pose the question.

So let's say I'm in my late 40s, have a bachelor's in hospitality management, a family history of arthritis and hypertension, workout 3 times a week, drink moderately, smoke only cigars and then rarely. No criminal record, ex-military and still have all teeth. Have sired exceptional children who score well in school and follow directions readily (though not available at this time for sale, feel free to place a reserve bid for the children).







Grobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
dangwhat

Voorhees, NJ

#2 Nov 19, 2012
white slave as in a white person with black ancestry...

or a regular white person???
dangwhat

Voorhees, NJ

#3 Nov 19, 2012
very broad category..
Ted Thompson

Douglasville, GA

#4 Nov 19, 2012
Grob Hahn wrote:
Since that is the eventual direction it seems so many want the world to go, I thought I'd pose the question.
So let's say I'm in my late 40s, have a bachelor's in hospitality management, a family history of arthritis and hypertension, workout 3 times a week, drink moderately, smoke only cigars and then rarely. No criminal record, ex-military and still have all teeth. Have sired exceptional children who score well in school and follow directions readily (though not available at this time for sale, feel free to place a reserve bid for the children).
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. You're despicable.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#5 Nov 19, 2012
Will you work harder than the average black gubmint worker? Will you accept lower wages than Mooseshell Obongo in her last non-job job? Will you actually work instead of hiding, looking for ways to get out of work, or faking illness/injury to escape sweating? If you will work harder than the average illegal Mexican hired by Colin Powell aka Colon Bowel, than this white boy will hire ya.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6 Nov 19, 2012
dangwhat wrote:
very broad category..

What's so broad about it? It was common for white people to sell themselves into slavery to come to America. So trying to determine a modern valuation is just a thought exercise. If you know another way white Americans can redeem themselves for enslaving black Americans so long ago, nevermind that very few white Americans today have any connection to slavery, I'd sure like to know what it is.

From my perspective it seems that the only way black Americans will ever "forgive" white Americans will be when they put themselves up for sale as slaves. Until that time, the grudge will remain in effect. For eternity if need be. Why? Because it creates power out of thin air.

So what am I bid?(Hypothetically of course)

Grobbbbbbbbbbbbb
icpislame

Dawsonville, GA

#7 Nov 19, 2012
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
What's so broad about it? It was common for white people to sell themselves into slavery to come to America. So trying to determine a modern valuation is just a thought exercise. If you know another way white Americans can redeem themselves for enslaving black Americans so long ago, nevermind that very few white Americans today have any connection to slavery, I'd sure like to know what it is.
From my perspective it seems that the only way black Americans will ever "forgive" white Americans will be when they put themselves up for sale as slaves. Until that time, the grudge will remain in effect. For eternity if need be. Why? Because it creates power out of thin air.
So what am I bid?(Hypothetically of course)
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbb
bwah hahahahahahaha. Sheer brilliance. bwah hahahahahahahahahaha.
Mr Sunshine

Whittier, CA

#8 Nov 19, 2012
Grob Hahn wrote:
Since that is the eventual direction it seems so many want the world to go, I thought I'd pose the question.
So let's say I'm in my late 40s, have a bachelor's in hospitality management, a family history of arthritis and hypertension, workout 3 times a week, drink moderately, smoke only cigars and then rarely. No criminal record, ex-military and still have all teeth. Have sired exceptional children who score well in school and follow directions readily (though not available at this time for sale, feel free to place a reserve bid for the children).
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
You bring up the girls they become fair game.
chocolate clown

West Monroe, LA

#9 Nov 19, 2012
All white female slaves prolly would be.worn Black.Male owners

Hahahah

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#10 Nov 20, 2012
Mr Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
You bring up the girls they become fair game.

I figured you would have an interest in children.
Grob
exactly

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Nov 20, 2012
If you are gonna pimp yourself out as a slave to the black folk then you better get set up to take EBT and WIC as payment. Or maybe...if yous a good little white slave...they will pay you in buckets of chicken and watermelons. And if you are a really good little white slave then you will get their coveted Colt 45. But don't be looking to get money for your work...cause they don't pay for anything anyway. LOL..

What really cracks me up is that these ignorant fecal colored pubic heads don't realize that Mother Africa is the one that sold them into slavery. So keep talking about how wonderful Africa is cause they sold you out to begin with. How do you think you got here? They didn't want you either.
Justin

United States

#12 Nov 20, 2012
Barack Obama owns about 20 million white slaves here in the United States. He keeps them on the plantation in exchange for food stamps and free condoms.

KAPOW!
Big Brother

United States

#13 Nov 20, 2012
Justin wrote:
Barack Obama owns about 20 million white slaves here in the United States. He keeps them on the plantation in exchange for food stamps and free condoms.
KAPOW!
I would say you are wrong about that the number it is much larger, and they are black and white. They are so in love with their masta, that they can not think or function without first looking to him.They will jump right off the cliff that's in front of them and take every man,woman and child with them as they go, singing his praises, while they lay at the bottom of that cliff dying. Just watch, oh no you won't have to watch, you'll be laying there among them.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#14 Nov 20, 2012
There are two phrases that have always puzzled me. One is "work like a dog" and the other is "working like a N-word." I've never seen either one do much work as far as that goes.
Mr Sunshine

Whittier, CA

#15 Nov 20, 2012
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured you would have an interest in children.
Grob
They're not children. You've told all about your college girls. I guess I would lie too if my daughters were out with half the football team...

Unlike their racist daddy, these girls love everybody!

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#16 Nov 20, 2012
Mr Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
They're not children. You've told all about your college girls. I guess I would lie too if my daughters were out with half the football team...
Unlike their racist daddy, these girls love everybody!

But that really is your thing isn't it? You're into children aren't you. I wondered, but you've really laid it out now. Why would I say another word to you? Freak.
Grob
Mr Sunshine

Whittier, CA

#17 Nov 20, 2012
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
But that really is your thing isn't it? You're into children aren't you. I wondered, but you've really laid it out now. Why would I say another word to you? Freak.
Grob
I'm into children? You want to go that far? How about we talk about all the fun your college girls are having with the football team? Wanna go there Grub? Maybe you bring it up because you been gittin' a little kin. Wanna go there Grub? I'll think about it for a day or so. I could make your skin crawl. Grub girls, I like that. Racist POS.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#18 Nov 21, 2012
According to Obama, they are worth nothing.

Obama is asking his supporters to complete a survey that asks the people being polled to check off which “constituency groups” they identify with – there are 22 groups listed but not one for “white men.”

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#19 Nov 21, 2012
General Robert E Lee wrote:
According to Obama, they are worth nothing.
Obama is asking his supporters to complete a survey that asks the people being polled to check off which “constituency groups” they identify with – there are 22 groups listed but not one for “white men.”

Oh it's there, it's just a different heading codced to basically mean "white girly men".
Grobbbbbbb
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#20 Nov 21, 2012
Not only is our dear friend "Mr.Sunshine" a self described "anti-racist" but he's also a self described member of NAMBLA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 min Oh my 56,644
Statue of William Tecumseh Sherman Peachtree Plaza 42 min The King of Dixie 280
Atlanta Sucks! (Feb '12) 3 hr Jason Sims 104
'Gone With the Wind' at 75: Celebration, censure 8 hr We got a fat one 42
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Chuck 19,281
Is PayPal A Scam??? 18 hr Chuck 1
Ginger Dale Leads the Way Sun Dead Dale 1

Morrow News Video

Morrow Jobs

Morrow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Morrow News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Morrow

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]