Ludacris, Nissan South to Give Useda

Ludacris, Nissan South to Give Useda

There are 3 comments on the MyFOX Atlanta story from Aug 31, 2009, titled Ludacris, Nissan South to Give Useda. In it, MyFOX Atlanta reports that:

Ludacris, The Ludacris Foundation, and Nissan South are partnering to give away 20 used vehicles to several deserving Metro Atlanta area residents during his LudaDay weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFOX Atlanta.

benji

United States

#1 Sep 2, 2009
why won't more community activists or major co-ops do something like this.This is "GREAT'
tiara

Morrow, GA

#2 Sep 6, 2009
i love luda i'm goin
404gal

Powder Springs, GA

#3 Sep 7, 2009
I went to this event, it was so emotional to see these people in need. I thought I had an issue cause gas was so high, these people really put it in perspective for you. Thanks Luda and the dealership!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dunkin' Donuts boycotted for Racism/Supporting ... 26 min Teri Klum 50
I'm glad Hillary Clinton lost and will never be... 29 min Masseys 1
District Attorney Audrey A. Lewis: Racism & Pol... 56 min you pooped your p... 8
Mayfair Tower 199 14th Street NE (Dec '11) 1 hr ALAN 31
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr south amboy 20,699
News Live updates: Jim McElwain talks Alabama-Florid... 6 hr FL Boy 2
Trump Saves 1000 Jobs at Carrier 7 hr Slick Willy 15

Morrow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morrow Mortgages