Feds probe attack on Georgia reservist

Feds probe attack on Georgia reservist

There are 1 comment on the WTNH story from Sep 16, 2009, titled Feds probe attack on Georgia reservist. In it, WTNH reports that:

The beating of a black female Army reservist outside a Georgia restaurant is being investigated as a possible hate crime, federal authorities said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTNH.

Since: Oct 09

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Oct 16, 2009
I am so pi88sed off, just because the woman is black she had to be loud. GIVE ME A F***KING BREAK! CNN called it what it was, a black woman beaten by white man. NO MENTION OF THE WORD LOUD WHATSOEVER. I have never been so upset in my live nor have I ever commeneted on any topic online, but i couldn't read all these crazy comments about this woman with her child being in the situation...and white ladies you should be appalled, first it's us then it's you too! OMG people can be so ignornat. I know you others don't won't to hear this, but that's why we need AL SHARPTON - SOMEBODY NEEDS TO GET HIM ON THIS RIGHT NOW!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 43 min Rinse Poobus 20,109
Will do anything...desperate of $1000 cash now! (Apr '13) 7 hr Ernie 116
Black Judge Charged With Wife Abuse (May '11) 12 hr Cirizencane 4
Why do white people HATE Barack Obama??? (Jun '10) 21 hr Spare Me 1,259
Bait Car In Atlanta (Nov '11) Thu Go Blue Forever 45
News Police address mix-up leaves man, officer wound... Thu Go Blue Forever 1
The South Continues to Betray its own History f... Wed wjabbe 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morrow Mortgages