Homewreckers in atl?
Veronica

Marietta, GA

#1 Feb 24, 2018
Andrea bossgardt. Andrea went after a married man and the marry man completely dropped her after fucking her. He went back to his wife and Andrea kept on and on. She completely ruined a marriage. She is now dating the married man and he cheats on her lolol but she knew this when she fucked a married man. He asks girls to send him naughty pics and he is on a dating site and I have prof? Ladies stay away from Ryan Sims he is a horrible person. I looked his wife up on Facebook and she is beautiful. Andrea is ugly and I donít get it. Stay away from sims and keep Andreas ugly ass away from ur husbands bc she will go after them.
Nolan

North Augusta, SC

#4 Feb 25, 2018
Do she got the clap?
Marti

Lawrenceville, GA

#5 Mar 2, 2018
I am look me up
Georgia Peach

United States

#6 Mar 25, 2018
Stephen hudecek got that clap guess he done went gave it to Laura lane now
John Reremy

Richmond, VA

#7 Mar 25, 2018
Georgia Peach wrote:
Guess your meat holder wasnt tight enough
B Diddy

Atlanta, GA

#9 Mar 29, 2018
Veronica wrote:
Andrea bossgardt. Andrea went after a married man and the marry man completely dropped her after fucking her. He went back to his wife and Andrea kept on and on. She completely ruined a marriage. She is now dating the married man and he cheats on her lolol but she knew this when she fucked a married man. He asks girls to send him naughty pics and he is on a dating site and I have prof? Ladies stay away from Ryan Sims he is a horrible person. I looked his wife up on Facebook and she is beautiful. Andrea is ugly and I donít get it. Stay away from sims and keep Andreas ugly ass away from ur husbands bc she will go after them.
Ryan Sims from Douglasville?
Andrea

Lawrenceville, GA

#10 Mar 29, 2018
Veronica from Marietta! Veronica went after a married man and the married man completely dropped her after fucking her. He went back to his baby's momma and Veronica kept on and on going down. She completely is a ho. She is now dating a married man and she cheats on her cheat but she knew this when she fucked a married man. She asks girls to send her naughty pics and she is on a dating site and I have proof! Men stay away from Veronica from Marietta she is a horrible person. I looked her up on Facebook and she is a butter face. I donít get it they must bag her head! Stay away from Veronica's ugly ass away from ur husbands bc she will go after them and give them things even the CDC has never seen!
WTF

Fayetteville, GA

#11 Mar 31, 2018
Andrea wrote:
Veronica from Marietta! Veronica went after a married man and the married man completely dropped her after fucking her. He went back to his baby's momma and Veronica kept on and on going down. She completely is a ho. She is now dating a married man and she cheats on her cheat but she knew this when she fucked a married man. She asks girls to send her naughty pics and she is on a dating site and I have proof! Men stay away from Veronica from Marietta she is a horrible person. I looked her up on Facebook and she is a butter face. I donít get it they must bag her head! Stay away from Veronica's ugly ass away from ur husbands bc she will go after them and give them things even the CDC has never seen!
Damn, Ok, so is it Veronica or Andrea? I'm totally confused now ....
both are hoes

Calhoun, GA

#12 Mar 31, 2018
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>

Damn, Ok, so is it Veronica or Andrea? I'm totally confused now ....
Best I can tell,both will fellate you and swallow.
Rufus Fields

Ellenwood, GA

#14 Apr 6, 2018
Come see me this weekend and I make u hotttt
Krazi Tyme

Rome, GA

#16 Jun 4, 2018
John Reremy wrote:
<quoted text> yup loosy moosy. Krazi Krazi

Guess your meat holder wasnt tight enough
yup loosy moosy wyde krakk
Vote mLK

United States

#19 Jun 19, 2018
Georgia Peach wrote:
Vote mlk cant do that malua
M Edmondson

Hampton, GA

#20 Jun 19, 2018
Wacky weed will make you wanna hump.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Friday 12 min Youinsignificantl... 6
Handcuffs for Trump 26 min Youinsignificantl... 10
prositution in atlanta 1 hr Youinsignificantl... 38
Weíre all Bible believing folks here, for the m... 1 hr Youinsignificantl... 4
Trump in prison 1 hr Youinsignificantl... 2
News Stacey Abrams seeks delay in Georgia vote certi... 2 hr You got shook down 35
Miss Piggy Loses The Governor Race 5 hr Farmer 23

Morrow Jobs

Personal Finance

Morrow Mortgages