Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Galactic Nacho wrote:
<quoted text>
This thing is true. Senior Bush and Cheney and that estupido Karl Rove made a mess like a pink tourist after 10 tequila shots and a plate of bad fish tacos. Very ugly mess.
Go ahead and take another big 'ole gulp of Obamaquila.*laughing*

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Galactic Nacho wrote:
<quoted text>
This thing is true. Senior Bush and Cheney and that estupido Karl Rove made a mess like a pink tourist after 10 tequila shots and a plate of bad fish tacos. Very ugly mess.
It will only take as long to scoop up as Obama can keep milking it to death.
formerresident

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Buyers remorse? That is funny. I own an island in the middle of the city, with all the water going to me. I might even own the street too. We can let the judge decide. And you think I have buyers remorse. Too funny.

This is the least political issue to face you guys in my lifetime and it isn't solved. I find that incredibly sad, in America, and it makes me angry too.

It is so out of touch with my core values as an American citizen, it just boggles my mind, that it can even be.

What does being republican or democrat have to do with any of it? It is our humanity, our private property, and you act like its a big party. It is government tyranny.

I may just decide to keep my island, which I have owned for going on 27 years. Buyers remorse is not what i call this. We chose the perfect place.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

formerresident wrote:
Buyers remorse? That is funny. I own an island in the middle of the city, with all the water going to me. I might even own the street too. We can let the judge decide. And you think I have buyers remorse. Too funny.
This is the least political issue to face you guys in my lifetime and it isn't solved. I find that incredibly sad, in America, and it makes me angry too.
It is so out of touch with my core values as an American citizen, it just boggles my mind, that it can even be.
What does being republican or democrat have to do with any of it? It is our humanity, our private property, and you act like its a big party. It is government tyranny.
I may just decide to keep my island, which I have owned for going on 27 years. Buyers remorse is not what i call this. We chose the perfect place.
I am so sorry that you are having such problems. Perhaps it will all work out in the long run and you will be happy again.
Pay Up

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

formerresident wrote:
I may just decide to keep my island, which I have owned for going on 27 years.
Need to pay your taxes Tammy or you are going to loose your island.
Lived there

Young Harris, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If we are lucky Congress will do nothing harmful.
No one is that lucky!

Remember, and admit it or not, CONGRESS and Congress alone controls the purse strings, the funding, NOT the President, who CAN NOT spend what Congress doesn't provide (allow).
Lived there

Young Harris, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

formerresident wrote:
Just to be clear: you're speaking of the palatial City Hall (the island) and it's ownership of the water treatment plant serving the entire county?
Lived there

Young Harris, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Whenever Congress is in session, Democracy is in grave danger.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>situation update 1600:stable but unclear.have two enemy pow's.normal torture has not produced desired results.request hq send someone familiar with 'waterboarding' techniques.urgent.hooter girls negative.repeat negatitve.enemy unaware of geneva convention.SNAFU,no hooter girls.can use wings,rations low.troopers talking about bbq pows'-on alert.over.
Salvation is at hand.

We have arranged for Georgia Wildlife/Conservation Rangers, and Florida FWC Officers to be transported in unidentified black UN helicopters to your area of siege.

As you know these troops are not bound by the usual Constitutional limits others law enforcement encounter, and their powers and savagery cause the hearts of even the bravest warrior palpitate.

To "sweeten" their appetite we have indicated they will encounter an undersized snook and a stuffed gazelle in our enemies lair. We have secreted this contraband earlier in the enemies' Fridgidaire, and when the Game Wardens encounter this evidence of skulduggery, waterboarding will seem to our enemies like a Beach Boys' Fantasy surfing trip.

The remaining members of the 2013 Brasstown Valley Economic Summit planning committee are meeting this evening at Hooters with the wing-distribution staff to inform them of your decision they not be allowed to participate. It may take some time and no small amount of adult beverages, but we'll sacrifice all to assure they bear you no ill will, for your having rejected them.

Until the Game Wardens chopper in, please consider forcing the prisoners to watch back to back episodes of "The Batchelor". I know it's inhumane - but dammit man, tax deductions - er, I mean National Security, is at stake. My wife insisted on watching both episodes in one evening, and despite the noise-canceling earphones, I begged to confess every misdeed I ever committed if only she would turn it off ! Turn it off !

By the way, when the bourbon and cigars arrive please go ahead and pay for them. What with the budget issues and all the Feds have temporarily suspended our grant - so they are being delivered C.O.D. Zoltar says not to worry - he's good for it.
formerresident

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Pay Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Need to pay your taxes Tammy or you are going to loose your island.
Oh my. I had no idea. I'll check with the hubby. He is over at SS Arlington today. Shalom.
wait a minute

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Lived there wrote:
Whenever Congress is in session, Democracy is in grave danger.
Yes ever since the last two years of Bush!
the man

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Honey Boo Boo's mom June represents most of Georgia

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

wait a minute wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ever since the last two years of Bush!
where we had a libturd congress?
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
where we had a libturd congress?
and,don't forget,a brain-dead president! hold on (alabama shakes) and the whole world trembles!
Bama brat

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>hold on (alabama shakes) and the whole world trembles!
Roll Tide, die Dawgs (and the Gators)! ;o)
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Bama brat wrote:
<quoted text>
Roll Tide, die Dawgs (and the Gators)! ;o)
admit tide did roll (over irish),but dogs did'nt 'roll over'.we will be back!
Bama brat

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>admit tide did roll (over irish),but dogs did'nt 'roll over'.we will be back!
Sure you'll be back - on your butts! ;o) ND? They ain't good enough to beat any team in the SEC!
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Bama brat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you'll be back - on your butts! ;o) ND? They ain't good enough to beat any team in the SEC!
agree on last part.we will see about the first!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>agree on last part.we will see about the first!
As much as I dislike ND, if you believe ND couldn't beat anybody in the SEC you're more clueless than would appear AND you don't know much about college football...
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

wrong wrote:
<quoted text> You wrong hillbilly.
I've been to Riverdale. He's not too far off from the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Morrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 min Mr Sharky 18,772
removal of silicone from body 40 min HurtingheartandBody 275
Sharpton's baby pictures The Ferguson coons lik... 1 hr No Coon 1
Someone at Topix in Atlanta loves sooks 2 hr Yankees Rule 8
WW3: ISIS to Blow up an American City 4 hr Load up 10
subs 6 hr Fourthward 8
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul '14 what 2,045

Search the Morrow Forum:
•••

Morrow News Video

•••
•••

Morrow Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Morrow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE