Why Do Republicans Complain So Much ?

Posted in the Morrow Forum

Right Wing

Douglasville, GA

#1 Jan 8, 2012
Well all republicans do is set around and complain all day,they do not have solutions all they do is blame Obama,if you elect one of these nitwits all they are going to do is complain,they are not smart enough to solve our nation problems,in the last 4 years all they seem to come up with is Obama,Obama,and Obama.If you read the blogs on this site all you read is a lot of misguided hate coming from the right wingers,because all they do is listen at radio talk show host that are millionaires and work for the wealthy who pay them big bucks to spill their agenda out over the air waves.And sadly these dummies by in to it.......not realizing that the very thing the talk show host are planting in their minds is the very thing that keeps them working for pennies like slaves.............Brain Washed Republicans....that's why they always play the race card that explains how ignorant they are.......

Since: Nov 11

<><><><><><><>

#2 Jan 8, 2012
Seems to me I heard all this liberal cryin and whinin back in November of 2010...remember what happened? BAM BAM BAM ! lmao!
bob

Hamilton, OH

#5 Feb 16, 2013
well sean hannity,s opening lineF is.not let your hearts be troubled.now all i do is worry.Fox needs the amber light on all the time.I Didnt do one thing to any nationality and im the target.Wow what did i do
Barb Brenner

Canton, GA

#6 Feb 19, 2013
Right Wing wrote:
Well all republicans do is set around and complain all day,they do not have solutions all they do is blame Obama,if you elect one of these nitwits all they are going to do is complain,they are not smart enough to solve our nation problems,in the last 4 years all they seem to come up with is Obama,Obama,and Obama.If you read the blogs on this site all you read is a lot of misguided hate coming from the right wingers,because all they do is listen at radio talk show host that are millionaires and work for the wealthy who pay them big bucks to spill their agenda out over the air waves.And sadly these dummies by in to it.......not realizing that the very thing the talk show host are planting in their minds is the very thing that keeps them working for pennies like slaves..........Brain Washed Republicans....that's why they always play the race card that explains how ignorant they are.......
..........The race card needs to be retired by everyone.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7 Feb 19, 2013
Voter fraud should make everyone complain.

One black woman confesses to voting for obama as many as 6 times. Many believe obama won the election by fraud, and now an investigation is revealing just how extensive the fraud was.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/19/oh...
Barb Brenner

Canton, GA

#8 Feb 19, 2013
Seems to me when ANYONE disagrees with Obama, there are people standing in line to avoid the topic(healthcare, entitlement programs, taxes, debt) by saying that person just doesn't like Obama because he's black. If a white person disagrees, he's a racist. If a black person disagrees, he's Uncle Tom. 16trillion in debt is on average about 200,000 per household. Added to debt you already have like mortgage and school loans. There is not a black decimal point, there is not a white algebraic equation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Georgia - Inmates Complain of Treatment at Clay... (Jan '08) 2 hr Hamitup8 81
Why do white people HATE Barack Obama??? (Jun '10) 12 hr TRUTH 991
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr Bently 19,568
car wreck 16 hr bart 1
More ebolo 18 hr Raymond 1
Diaper Dave Wed Troll Tide 1
Obama Best President Tue Hugo 17

Morrow News Video

Morrow Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Morrow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Morrow News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Morrow