Secure Information Left in the Open

Full story: WXIA Atlanta

It's unsettling -- scary, in fact. Hundreds of social security numbers and other personal information, sitting in a dumpster for anyone to find.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of40
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Linda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2007

The INS should investigate "ACROOKS (ACRUX) Staffing"
Nary Aword

Anniston, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2007

She is a cutie..
Jack

Kennesaw, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2007

Nary Aword wrote:
She is a cutie..
She is single and she is a mom of one I think, I agree...
APRIL

Woodstock, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2007

All of the negative comments from "Babygirl" & "whomever" from Marietta obviously have a personal connection to Kimberley and are out to hurt her reputation. You people make me sick. Kimberley is one of the most caring, responsible people out there. She also does NOT practice hiring illegal aliens - maybe you're illegal or maybe you just worked for her and were fired - could it be you are disgruntled? Remember 1st of all, everyone makes mistakes and sometimes they are big mistakes - her only mistake was leaving the files there to later retrieve them. Inevitably, she is still responsible, but it was an honest mistake - the management company shouldn't have even been in there until after the weekend anyway. Also, people in glass houses should not throw stones. Last time I checked, Jesus was the only perfect one that walked this earth! Now, let's all try to be adults and worry about deliberate crimes out there that actually make a difference in our lives.
Who really cares

Woodstock, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2007

I know as far as the staffing and temp world every agency has illegals but as long as you have the two forms of id that is all you need look at what happen to Angelyn, Bain, Dixie, Esp... Labor Ready I mean atleast they are getting the business and finding people jobs....

Is this about kim or is it about the files you are making it way to perosnal dont be a hater...

She is a hot ass!
Nice rack too!

Aask yourself if you are in the same field like you say, are all your I's dotted and T's crossed...

I commend her for taking action and putting pride aside and gettibg the files that were chunked , why would she create more work for herslef?

Make no sense, and by the way she is a really sweet and giving perosn you should get to know her she is all for helping others that want to be helped!

Dont have anything nice to say please say nothing at all!
Related field wrote:
I know for a fact that Kimberly Singley had 10-15 ILLEGAL TEMPS at a company in McDonough, she gave this Company free labor for a day to try and win over the business, BTW, they were ALL hispanic with minimal english speaking skills!!!!!! So I would be certain these employees are paying TAXES! Right?
in the same field

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2007

No, there are ways to check if a social is legal, so don't give me that load of garbage about agencies don't check, because they do! And I do know that those illegals worked for free! That way of doing business is appreciated! It opens doors for us all!

Also, maybe certain companies don't always do things the right way, but if your are in charge of a branch in one of those companies you could make certain that you do things correctly, I DO!

And to "Who really Cares" I'm not a hater , just hate to see sorry business practices! If I am correct in reading your statement, it is OK to practice irresponsibly as long as your hot?
Yeah Right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2007

Kimberly, please go back and repeat the 3rd grade. If you do, you might just learn how to spell. Why anyone could read her feedback and come away with any sense of credibility is beyond me. The writing is on the wall. I thought the cleaning agency trashed the files? Oh no? Now, it's the leasing agency! WHATEVER!!! Excuses... once again, no accountability whatsoever!
Kumho Tires

Woodstock, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2008

Kim has done an excellent job for us and has alaways went above and beyond to make sure that she has always exceeded what our expectations were.
I think it was a mere accident that the files were trashed I honestly can not see here just trashing files( why would she do that she needs those applications), Wake up, she must be doing something right she has my business!

Hope you know that there are three sides to every story and although you might have your own beliefs, her agency seems to be doing very well!

regards
TEST

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2008

TEST
a good friend

New Lisbon, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2008

I know loosers dont like to see winners winning. Kimberly does an exelent job and has been there for me when I needed her.So what if shes hot. That is an advantage that you other loosers dont have. If you are out there hating, I would pay more attention to what you are doing. When the sh*t hits the fan, you are gonna be sorry you passed judgement.
a good friend

New Lisbon, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2008

From Mcdonough, not Wilmington
To yeah right

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2008

Amen, brother. You hit the nail on the head!! How can someone misspell words in this day and age? Hello? Spellcheck!
Yeah Right wrote:
Kimberly, please go back and repeat the 3rd grade. If you do, you might just learn how to spell. Why anyone could read her feedback and come away with any sense of credibility is beyond me. The writing is on the wall. I thought the cleaning agency trashed the files? Oh no? Now, it's the leasing agency! WHATEVER!!! Excuses... once again, no accountability whatsoever!
to kuhmo tires

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2009

Oh Jerry..we all know what she has done to go BEYOND to get your business...your reputation is not much better.so you may just want to keep your opinion to yourself. just because you are getting some extra benefits, dont make excuses for her behavior..oh, and by the way your wife called..dinner is at 7:00....

Since: Apr 09

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2009

Kimberly Singley knowingly hires convicted pedophiles and illegal aliens. She either buries the info or forges new documents to make them seem legal.
Kumho and several other warehouses in the area are still trying to dig themselves out of the hole created by the dynamic duo, Jerry Stanford and Kimberly Singley.
And for god's sake Kimberly, learn some fucking grammar. Not everyone wants your tits in their faces.
Sheri

Jefferson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2009

yall are riiculous, to even comment or post on this for the record Acrux has my business and Kim as my rep does an awesome job, why is it that yall hate to see people suceed.?

Since: Apr 09

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2009

Sheri wrote:
yall are riiculous, to even comment or post on this for the record Acrux has my business and Kim as my rep does an awesome job, why is it that yall hate to see people suceed.?
Better run some background checks on your temps then. You can bet your sweet ass, you've got illegals and pedophiles working for you.

Since: Apr 08

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

What I find hilarious about this whole ordeal is that, while I didn't write the post by Mostly Harmless, Kimberly assumes I did. I guess the idea that everyone in this industry and area passes information on to each other has escaped her comprehension.
Even though I personally don't approve of their business practices and will tell anyone that asks how they sent us a registered sex offender and two illegals, I could really give two shits less about Accrux and our former manager.
Mostly Harmless

Smyrna, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

Lol, that's awesome.
Amy Stewart

Woodstock, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

I have the chance to work with Kim and she is an outstanding manager, as well as person. Has a good heart and gives everyone the benefit of the doubt. It is unfortunate that this did happen, because everyone likes talk because it is cheap and well the news always needs a good story.Does not matter if hse is hot or not she is indeed a managing partner of a staffing firm and takes her job seriously. So please clean up your own door step before you worry about someone else's, and why dont you all get back to work and stop stealing company time....
Kimberlys Husband

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

Judged:

Wow!! I am late seeing this and no one will see my post most likley but; Kimberly has done very well for herself & her daughter. She has learned to servive in a world that is not kind to anyone. This was a simple mistake that Kimberly is standing up and taking the blame. I haven't told her enough of how proud I am of my wife. She is alot to handle, but I thank God for blessing me with a wife whom is not perfect but whom I don't wish to spend a day without. People can type what they wish but this is all meaningless. You have done nothing but give your life excitment. To bad your not as lucky as me. From what I've read, Im the only man God has put here to handle the Goddess of my Dreams. I love you , Kimberly Benefield and I couldnt b more proud!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of40
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Morrow News Video

•••
•••

Morrow Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Morrow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••