Sweet

Burlington, NC

#358 Dec 13, 2012
With the fat burning slimming lotion, are you suppose to wrap in saren wrap and the sweat belt or just rub it in real good then put on the sweat belt. how long can i leave iton and how often
lovelyladylump

United States

#359 Dec 19, 2012
Can i use it while im pregnant? Or how lobg should i wait till after the baby is born?
brandy

Claymont, DE

#360 Dec 24, 2012
i ordered a jar of mo butta cream on the 12th and here it is the 24th, still no cream. if it takes this long to ship then shipping should be free.I don't know if its a problem with the shipping company or the mo butta cream company itself, but something tells me that my order probably hasn't even been sent out yet. Highly pissed!!!
brandy

Claymont, DE

#361 Dec 24, 2012
MO BUTTA wrote:
<quoted text>
No scam hun! I'm into herbal healing and herbs are great for the body! Order some soap samples while you can! Also go on Facebook and "LIKE" Mo Butta Cream for the chance to win a FREE 4 oz jar of your choice!!
are the company still in business because im wondering why i havent received my order yet
nicky

United States

#363 Dec 28, 2012
Hey iv been tryna put my order n but u haven't called back pls help
bbc757

Capitol Heights, MD

#364 Jan 26, 2013
msbooty45 wrote:
Hey sexy I'm glad u posted bcuz tht is the same tyme I got my mobutta cream n tummy wrap I honestly used it for 3 good weeks n stopped using it cus I thought it wasn't workin dnt give up on it 1 main thing I no u got to do is keep watchin it cuz u r use to lookin @ urself I just started back using my mobutta TODAY cuz I took a pic n seen tht my butt did grow if u like I will send u my pix just give me ur email n I got chu.... but other than tht dnt give up on it cuz as we all no our bodies r made different so wat I will suggset is tht u keep using it n since u say u dnt c a change take a pic TODAY n then wen the jar is done take another pic n put them side by side n u c it 4 urself n have someone else look @ it for u so tht u will no if this product really worked for u or not cus thts wat I did n believe me my husband thought it wasn't gon work either til he seen my pix TODAY the proof is in the puddin MOBUTTA CREAM N TUMMY WORKS NO SCAMS HERE....... dnt 4get 2 send me ur email girl if u want to c my results
Can you send me pics to black757barbie@yahoo.com
bbc757

Capitol Heights, MD

#365 Jan 26, 2013
Nvme112 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I would like to see pics cause of its true I'm completely down to but this vpmbcertified1@gmail.com
I would like to see pics to black757barbie@yahoo.com
bbc757

Capitol Heights, MD

#366 Jan 26, 2013
lynn wrote:
Hey errbadyy im on my seacond jar of 4oz. This stuff works I lave ittt. It smells odd but idc cus it made my butt bigger. I cant wait to see full results. Only thing that sucks is the shipping so I suggest to order a good amount at the same time. Meow!
Can you send a pic black757barbie@yahoo.com
ann11

Europe

#368 Jan 27, 2013
ADVISE FOR LOAN SEEKERS

You guys are all scam, i got my loan from a reputable loan lender dr. millito perez. At
first i thought he was one of those scammers who is after clients pocket but something kept on telling me to give it a try since i have nothing to loose. Thats how i finally got my
loan. Here is my personal email should in case you're interested in contacting him for a loan. I don't want to post his email address here. These scammers might try something funny. So here is my email,
andrewstacy89@yahoo.com. Email me and i will tell you how i got my loan without stress. Don't contact these scammers here, they are all fake. Fuck you all fake loan lenders.
hopeful

United States

#369 Mar 7, 2013
Does the products really work? I don't want to spend my money for nothing......
lynn

Albany, NY

#371 Mar 11, 2013
They dont. I thought they did but only a lil. But they didnt for me. Pretty disappointed since I wasted so much money on this product.
Mommy1st

United States

#372 Mar 25, 2013
I just got my mo butta cream today I did two applications two minutes a piece hopefully it isn't a gimmick
Mommy1st

United States

#373 Mar 25, 2013
lynn wrote:
They dont. I thought they did but only a lil. But they didnt for me. Pretty disappointed since I wasted so much money on this product.
. What did u buy?
lynn

Albany, NY

#374 Mar 27, 2013
Mommy1st wrote:
<quoted text>. What did u buy?
i bought the butt cream and then i bought the oil...meh :(
desire

New York, NY

#375 Apr 5, 2013
Ive bought ainterl and my breast did grow.. but i want to addd curve to my upper and lower body...no midsection plz!!! idk what to get... all these feedbacks are contradicting...
undecided

United States

#376 May 1, 2013
hello ladies.. have any of you tried the max oil and cream? which one is better? thanks
Sofa King Cool

Dawsonville, GA

#377 May 1, 2013
Will this make my booty have that cottage cheese wrinkly sort of look. I always wanted an Oakland booty to go with my LA face.
Lynn

Barberton, OH

#378 May 9, 2013
I order on may 1 and it's may 9 still haven't receive anything.
Lynn

Barberton, OH

#379 May 13, 2013
Have mine doesn't work
STOP WASTING ur MONEY

London, UK

#380 Jun 13, 2013
SAY NOOOOOOO, TO BUTT CREAMS AND PILLS that promise results that are temporary.
STOP wasting you money ladies and save it for the real permanent stuff.
I only wane HELP i swear to god.

With all my respect to all you ladies who want to have a curvy round sexy butt, I respect woman that like to enhance the femininity body parts.

Thank God i said no to hydrogel = waste of money temporary solution money don't grow on trees in my life LMAO.

I would like to tell you a bit about my self and why i chose to enhance my back side.

I always hated my small flat butt and i tried some of them stupid creams and pills that claim to enhance the ass with ZERO results or little some that fade away after using the product.
I then felt like i have been scammed hard.
I hated my butt with PASSION and yes say it out loud.
Some of my family members took the piss sometimes about how tinny my butt looked and it use to hurt me so bad but never told them at all.
I got married to the guy i have been with for seven years and believe it or not i felt sooooo self conscious about my butt. I hated every bit of it with PASSION.
Never felt confident about my butt at all, even on night out it made it hard for me to go out shopping because i looked silly in my out fits.
The wired thing is all my sisters have ass but i was the only one who never had one.

My only wish was to have a round fuller curvy butt so i can feel confident in my skin in front of the my husband.
Please let me cut the story short,
i have traveled from LONDON to mexico last month to have my butt injection done. yes i rate my self brave as i have never ever been to U.S before.

My connect is legit REAL D.R with 7 years butt injection back ground he also does other stuff.
He is the most kindest person and respectful person you can ever meet.
He did my butt with bioplasty Technic its a medical grade silicone injection. HE also gave me antibiotic to take to prevent infection which i collected from wallmart pharmacy sorry if i miss spelled it.
I will be going back on October 1st 2013 to have my final touch up. Sadly because i was super flat i need to go for a second round which will cost me half price of 1250 dollars.

Let me tell you something ladies i feel super happy and my CONFIDENCE has HIT the roof UP high ;-)now.
I can wear cloth i never though i will ever wear due to my X flat butt.

And i also have before and after pictures up on request.

I'm Happy 100% healthy
No side effects
and I an never ask for more.

Any one willing to meet up with me on the 2nd of October who is serious about changing how the feel about their small butt Email me on

backitupcreams@live.com

Please NO Negative comments about this whole thing i shared with you all. I only wane help because i know how shitty i felt about my small butt.
Serious people only welcome to email me back.

thanks ladies and good luck to you all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Best President 4 hr Raymond 19
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 hr DoNotUnderstandMo... 19,576
Why are black men so childish (Sep '07) 16 hr Leo 163
Georgia - Inmates Complain of Treatment at Clay... (Jan '08) 22 hr Straighttalk 82
More ebolo 23 hr Notoworry 4
Why are Sexy Rich White women, leaving White M... (Jan '12) Sun DRofpsych 485
Massive rainfall floods So. GA Sun Will Dockery 1

Morrow News Video

Morrow Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Morrow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Morrow News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Morrow

Personal Finance