Review: United Cellular Atlanta LLC

Posted in the Morrow Forum

Anonymous

Athens, GA

#1 May 7, 2010
If you are in Morrow, Georgia this is the worst Sprint store to go to. First of all the employees are dressed messy and they don't even welcome you when you step into the store. They are NOT A CORPORATE STORE and cannot perform a lot of the corporate functions a normal store should be able to perform. Although the store manager Cary is very knowledgeable of the products they sell, he is very short tempered and rude! When I was waiting on my phone to be serviced the employees were sitting on the counter and discussing inappropriate and non-professional conversations. I would NEVER suggest this store to any of the Sprint customers that I know and I really do wish they get retrained on how to conduct themselves in a professional manner. On a rating from 1-10 with 10 being the highest I rate them a 3 1/2.
Miss Lady

Athens, GA

#2 May 8, 2010
This store is the worse and I will never go there for servicing again.
MissLady

Athens, GA

#3 May 8, 2010
I went to this sprint store and will never go again. bad experience!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Jimbo 19,213
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 hr Synergy 55,506
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) 9 hr Harry 141
yankees rule nascar 10 hr The King of Dixie 45
Why are black men so childish (Sep '07) 12 hr zzzzzz 157
Schenectady Racism 12 hr wilack 35
New Male Enlargement Under-Garment (The Flaccid... 18 hr The Flaccid Jackit 1
•••

Morrow News Video

•••
•••

Morrow Jobs

•••
•••