Review: Angel Velez Auto Repairs

Posted in the Morrisville Forum

Upset Customer

Levittown, PA

#1 Sep 5, 2008
Angel is underhanded and rips you off. He does not even have proper equipment. Do not bring your vehicle here.

“Common sense isn't common”

Since: Aug 08

Morrisville, PA

#2 Sep 5, 2008
My fiancee dropped his car off to Angel with the intent of getting his muffler reattached. We were told to drop car off night before and drop keys in the box it will be ready next day at 5pm. We go to pick up the car next day at 5pm and Angel is no where in sight. Did not even show up to work that day and our keys are locked in his building.
Apparently he rents the shop and the owner works right next door. We complained to the owner until her reached Angel on the phone and made him come in and retrieve our keys.
I DO NOT ADVISE anyone to have their car fixed or serviced by this man. He is not reliable!!!

“Common sense isn't common”

Since: Aug 08

Morrisville, PA

#3 Sep 11, 2008
CORRECTION - It was NOT Angel Velez who was renting the shop - he apparently just took over. My fiancee informed me that it was called N.E. Exhaust when our incident occurred. It is the same address/same building. N.E. Exhaust apparently went out of business and Angel Velez took over the location. I apologize for the confusion.
levittowner

Iselin, NJ

#4 Dec 17, 2009
i have used this place on a number of occasions for my vehicle and my fiancee's vehicle and we have had nothing but quick and reliable service. im actually waiting for my truck to get picked up right now. hes straight to the point and doesnt bs you around i feel so i will contine to use his services. i for sure dont feel like he underhands me or tries to rip me off.
Tonedirect

Brea, CA

#5 Oct 6, 2010
Ever since angel velez been in business he always did right by his customers from what I seen,, I brought my 95 nissian maxiam to him on two occasions once for a water pump and a second time for a tune up on both times he he went above and beyond to please me and I just wAnted to thank him once again... For his great service

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Where to see a psychic on Long Island (Jan '09) Apr '15 shameless 105
looking for addie Apr '15 AddyUp81 1
bi teen hookup fairless hills Mar '15 Jack 1
Bi teens in fairless hills Pa area hookup (Sep '14) Mar '15 Lovely 3
News 1-Year-Old Child Rushed To Hospital After Nearl... (Jun '12) Feb '15 whoknows 10
News Morrisville policeman hurt; driver of stolen ca... Feb '15 Use2bking 1
News New police chief making strides in Morrisville Feb '15 TRUMP PLAZA 1
More from around the web

Morrisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]