Family suspicious in death of man fou...

Family suspicious in death of man found near wreckage

There are 1 comment on the Philly.com story from Nov 25, 2008, titled Family suspicious in death of man found near wreckage. In it, Philly.com reports that:

Ryan Knoedler , 27, of Phila. was missing 39 days. His body was found Saturday in a Morrisville ravine, near the wreckage of his car.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philly.com.

“Common sense isn't common”

Since: Aug 08

Morrisville, PA

#1 Nov 29, 2008
I travel that route everyday for work and it is very easy to misjudge the curve just before Bridge St. As many times as I have driven it I still sometimes go too fast and have almost lost control twice.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family. This is such a sad story. I can't imagine having a family member missing for so long and not being able to help them. And then to find out later what happened .. so sad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rollerama in the 1970s (Jul '06) Aug 3 Penndel Roller Fan 42
News Beyond 'Club Wa:' Shore towns grapple with teen... Jul '17 Saul 1
The Real Robert Morris of Morrisville Jun '17 CCR 1
Eastern European woman with accent Apr '17 Suzanna 1
where is some places to go with a friend when y... (Jun '08) Apr '17 Anahit 181
Josephine Diorio and student of witchcraft Pat ... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Patrick Gilbride ... 2
Trump vs Clinton 2016 (Dec '16) Dec '16 LiberallyDeclined 1

Morrisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morrisville Mortgages