Police shooting case takes twist

Full story: Courier Times News

A man shot and killed by police last month helped plan an armed robbery of a man and woman delivering Chinese food in March, Warminster police said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
senomeno

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 18, 2006
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I think it is unbelievable that now all the sudden this man has "planned" robberies.I read this article and found it very interesting that the police were actually quoted as saying that Sean Sullivan "probably" was behind these crimes.I think that the Warminster police Department is grasping and trying to find anything to pin on him just because they no that what they did was wrong and they took his life just because they didn't like him.You can't go through life taking others just because you may not like them,or they may have trouble,and you're a cop,don't make it right!All the shit they claim he has done are all misdemeanor crimes,he was not a felon,or a danger to his community.The public should demand to know who these officers are? and Why they would allow the police to still harrass this man's mother who still lives in this community?Hope u don't have kids!!!
Terry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 18, 2006
 

Judged:

1

1

1

senomeno wrote:
I think it is unbelievable that now all the sudden this man has "planned" robberies.I read this article and found it very interesting that the police were actually quoted as saying that Sean Sullivan "probably" was behind these crimes.I think that the Warminster police Department is grasping and trying to find anything to pin on him just because they no that what they did was wrong and they took his life just because they didn't like him.You can't go through life taking others just because you may not like them,or they may have trouble,and you're a cop,don't make it right!All the shit they claim he has done are all misdemeanor crimes,he was not a felon,or a danger to his community.The public should demand to know who these officers are? and Why they would allow the police to still harrass this man's mother who still lives in this community?Hope u don't have kids!!!
I am going to quote one of the neighbors here: Michelle Reale, who lives 2 houses away, said the Sullivan house had a bad reputation on the street. Mrs. Reale, also said, both she and her family wuld take walks and hurry past that house. I feel sorry for the people on this street, who have had to put up with this family. I'm glad they are not my neighbors. These are not my words; but from a neighbor. What do you have to say to the Reale family??? I hope they can now live in peace. They sure have earned it.
Pathetic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 19, 2006
 

Judged:

1

So what!! The poor Reales' would have to hurry past the house. How sad! Get real. I guess they would rather have the police come and shoot willy nilly in their houses, than deal with a wayward kid. I have neighbors that aren't choir boys either. You kind of learn to just keep to yourself. You wouldn't hear me in the news trash talking them.
Nancy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 19, 2006
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pathetic wrote:
So what!! The poor Reales' would have to hurry past the house. How sad! Get real. I guess they would rather have the police come and shoot willy nilly in their houses, than deal with a wayward kid. I have neighbors that aren't choir boys either. You kind of learn to just keep to yourself. You wouldn't hear me in the news trash talking them.
I think they would rather be able to live there in peace and quite; and not have to worry what The Sullivan family; was going to do next. The Reale family went through Hell, having the Sullivans as neighbors. I certainly think their point of view in this matter, says more than anything you or I can ever say. I hope they can now live in peace and quite. Don't forget The Reale family also have Freedom of Speech. If you would like Mrs. Sullivan for your neighbor, then send us an address, maybe she can move next door to you.
Pathetic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 20, 2006
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The police were constantly up this families wazoo. Just looking to put blame. Sure the Sullivan family were not the perfect homeowners/neighbors but I know for a fact that once they learn of some savory behavior they have you mimeographed in their personal memory and look for any connection they could tie you to something. Frisking you for no reason but walking down a street in the evening, or taking a short cut across a park or playing in basketball courts. Constant barraging, thats what they do. They stop you for random bull@#%^.
Nancy

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 20, 2006
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pathetic wrote:
The police were constantly up this families wazoo. Just looking to put blame. Sure the Sullivan family were not the perfect homeowners/neighbors but I know for a fact that once they learn of some savory behavior they have you mimeographed in their personal memory and look for any connection they could tie you to something. Frisking you for no reason but walking down a street in the evening, or taking a short cut across a park or playing in basketball courts. Constant barraging, thats what they do. They stop you for random bull@#%^.
My family and I have never been stopped for anything; but then we have never given the police any reason to stop us. Have you given the police reason to stop you for random bull@#%^???
Pathetic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 22, 2006
 
No, never.
Nancy

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 22, 2006
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pathetic wrote:
No, never.
Then your statement isn't accurate. The Sullivans, starting with the mother, gave Warminister and other neighboring towns, just cause. On the day the of the clash, the Police went there to arrest Mrs. Sullivan. I am a mother, if that had been my son, I would have advised him, just to turn himself in. If some guy pulled out what looked like a gun, what would you do??? The whole thing was very sad; but if Mrs. Sullivan, was any kind of a real mother, maybe she would still have her son. It's unfair just to blame the police.
Katie

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 28, 2007
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Any one who doesnt know sean wouldent know what kind of person he really was and i think its bullshit that these Reale people talk about walking faster past his house because he wasnt a harmfull person, and they just want to make him look bad.Also, i think it is pretty convenient to blame sean for this supposed planned robbery when he isnt hear to defend him self, and those stupid cops just want to make themselves look better because they killed an innocent man and what they did was wrong.
Jon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 29, 2007
 

Judged:

1

1

I didn't know Sean but you know how people are, they jump on the bandwagon to trash talk. Where were they before all this happened? The police look for someone to pin things on, but are the first to clear their name when the situation turns out bad on their behalf.
Cory Sullivan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 11, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I came on this site 2 years after my brother was shot n killed by people who did know him, I read this page n almost throw up. How can some people talk about my neighbors n how the hurried passed my house, Me n Sean were kids we had fun we got in to trouble we were FUCKING KIDS, We never bothered anyone around our house, so for our nighbors if they had a problem with us instead of being immature about it they should have knocked on our door n tryed to talk to us not "hurry past" our house thats crazy. But I'm glad we dont live in warminster anymore with out bothered neighors n Murderer police force. Not one person on here knows the real story of my brothers murder, so everone should go get there pens n pads out n go do there home work before the pass judgement on neone. NO ONE deserves what My brother got NO ONE n I hope that everyone that lives in warminster at least while these police still have there jobs for now I hope for everyones sake that u dont have n emergency n have to count on them. So please b4 you all talk ur talk n say what u say do sum homework because me n my family were just like your we just loved life n all loved one another we didn't try 2 hurt neone we never bothered ne one we were family n thats all u got, n now thanks 2 our "POLICE" one of my family members is dead. So please dont go off what u read on Head lines do ur homework n look in2 the facts. Thank You
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>

I think they would rather be able to live there in peace and quite; and not have to worry what The Sullivan family; was going to do next. The Reale family went through Hell, having the Sullivans as neighbors. I certainly think their point of view in this matter, says more than anything you or I can ever say. I hope they can now live in peace and quite. Don't forget The Reale family also have Freedom of Speech. If you would like Mrs. Sullivan for your neighbor, then send us an address, maybe she can move next door to you.
missy

East Orange, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 21, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

this is to all you people out there who bad mouthed sean sullivan d his family you didnt even know him well i did i went to schol with him for years and yes he was not perfect but i got to see first hand what those asshole police pu him and his family thru for years and he did not deserve what he got he was a smart ass and a bad ass but he did not deserve to die the way he did. i hope thoses fucking cops who hot him have nightmares every night i hope the blood in thier mouth keeps them up at night
missy

East Orange, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 21, 2008
 
this is to all you people out there who bad mouthed sean sullivanand his family you didnt even know him well i did i went to schol with him for years and yes he was not perfect but i got to see first hand what those asshole police pu him and his family thru for years and he did not deserve what he got he was a smart ass and a bad ass but he did not deserve to die the way he did. i hope thoses fucking cops who hot him have nightmares every night i hope the blood in thier mouth keeps them up at night
missy

East Orange, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 21, 2008
 
this is to all you people out there who bad mouthed sean sullivan and his family you didnt even know him well i did i went to schol with him for years and yes he was not perfect but i got to see first hand what those asshole police pu him and his family thru for years and he did not deserve what he got he was a smart ass and a bad ass but he did not deserve to die the way he did. i hope thoses fucking cops who hot him have nightmares every night i hope the blood in thier mouth keeps them up at night
Deb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 22, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Cops don't have a conscience. They believe they are always right and they are a brotherhood, so they watch each others backs, whether it is right or wrong.
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>
Then your statement isn't accurate. The Sullivans, starting with the mother, gave Warminister and other neighboring towns, just cause. On the day the of the clash, the Police went there to arrest Mrs. Sullivan. I am a mother, if that had been my son, I would have advised him, just to turn himself in. If some guy pulled out what looked like a gun, what would you do??? The whole thing was very sad; but if Mrs. Sullivan, was any kind of a real mother, maybe she would still have her son. It's unfair just to blame the police.

“Common sense isn't common”

Since: Aug 08

Morrisville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 4, 2008
 

Judged:

1

senomeno wrote:
I think it is unbelievable that now all the sudden this man has "planned" robberies.I read this article and found it very interesting that the police were actually quoted as saying that Sean Sullivan "probably" was behind these crimes.I think that the Warminster police Department is grasping and trying to find anything to pin on him just because they no that what they did was wrong and they took his life just because they didn't like him.You can't go through life taking others just because you may not like them,or they may have trouble,and you're a cop,don't make it right!All the shit they claim he has done are all misdemeanor crimes,he was not a felon,or a danger to his community.The public should demand to know who these officers are? and Why they would allow the police to still harrass this man's mother who still lives in this community?Hope u don't have kids!!!
Excellent comment, I agree!

“Common sense isn't common”

Since: Aug 08

Morrisville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 4, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I have a cousin who was not a perfect person, he has made his mistakes. However he is not a felon and doesn't cause harm to anyone. A police officer gave him a ticket one day for driving a car around the block that he was fixing without inspection. He gave the cops a hard time because he couldn't believe they would write him a ticket when they knew he lived 4 houses down and knew he was repairing the car. That was it - from that day forward that same police officer harrassed him constantly. If he was outside the house when the officer drove by he would be harrassed. So I have witnessed first hand what happens when a cop just doesn't like you and decides your guilty.
Erin Machen

Pottstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 27, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

For those people who claim this Fam is so bad, well I went out to lunch today with my son and sister and was waited on by the nicest young man,turns out he is Seans younger brother. So for those people saying this is a bad Fam, Get to know them first. As a mother I would do anything to protect my child,Seans mom was being a mom.. And just a though they shot this One boy 55 times in a backyard what if your child was playing in your back yard, got hit in the crossfire then what would you say about this?????
Dont Judge people based on headlines or there wrong doing there is something good in everyone...For Ms,Sullivan I will Pray you get justice never stop fighting and for the people who made such mean comments one day you may find yourself in a situation where you may not make the best choice, think of this mother she had to make a choice the day she gave birth to sean and from what I see she did just that till the day he died....PROTECT HIM
jennifer m_warminster

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 1, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

for those of you whom felt bed for the reale family or anyone whom shared negative thoughts- use ur brain. if they were that bad to live around then move-no one forced you to remain living there. and for those of who who would respond in saying "why should WE/THEY have to move" not saying you have to-but dont complain about small b/s ; an american man is now dead- how dare you small minded mfuckers come out your mouths like that and disrespect the dead, or the ones who lost him.
CHOICE

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 14, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

2

dolbycakes wrote:
I have a cousin who was not a perfect person, he has made his mistakes. However he is not a felon and doesn't cause harm to anyone. A police officer gave him a ticket one day for driving a car around the block that he was fixing without inspection. He gave the cops a hard time because he couldn't believe they would write him a ticket when they knew he lived 4 houses down and knew he was repairing the car. That was it - from that day forward that same police officer harrassed him constantly. If he was outside the house when the officer drove by he would be harrassed. So I have witnessed first hand what happens when a cop just doesn't like you and decides your guilty.
I live in Richland township Quakertown PA and the same thing has happened to my son who did a few stupid things as a child-nothing bad either. They now look for him when a crime is committed in Quakertown-they just come right to my house. Or they will see him at a store buying something and they will tell him to empty his pockets-hoping to find something illegal but they never do!!
They are over staffed, overpaid and have nothing to do, seriously!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Morrisville Discussions

Search the Morrisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 4 hr Cut and paste and bitter 3,801
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 4 hr Ben 51,182
where is some places to go with a friend when y... (Jun '08) Jul 20 alicia stafford 176
Yardley Super Fresh to be SHOPRITE (Nov '13) Jul 18 jim Pants 3
Penndel, P.A. Doctor Arrested On Child Pornogra... Jul 3 Iknowitall 14
Review: Levittown Tax Experts May '14 williamwalker 2
rollerama in the 1970s (Jul '06) May '14 Hansen 34
•••
•••

Morrisville News Video

•••
Morrisville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Morrisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Morrisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Morrisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Morrisville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••