Hip-hop artist Asher Roth to perform ...

Hip-hop artist Asher Roth to perform in Stroudsburg

There are 3 comments on the The Morning Call story from Mar 14, 2009, titled Hip-hop artist Asher Roth to perform in Stroudsburg. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

He may have dropped out of West Chester University in his sophomore year, but white boy rapper Asher Roth will be booking it to Stroudsburg later this month to conduct a course in suburban throw-down. On March ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Curious Questioner

Allentown, PA

#1 Mar 14, 2009
Hip Hop Artist? Talk about an oxymoron!

Since: Mar 07

AOL

#3 Mar 14, 2009
I first heard of this guy about 3 months ago, he's up & coming. They're trying hard to not promote him like Eminem however he almost sounds like him but less angry. The "I Love College" track actually isn't that bad though I don't foresee it getting much airplay on MTV, then again does any music get any airplay anymore on MTV to begin with.
Curious Questioner

Allentown, PA

#4 Mar 16, 2009
JoisyGirl wrote:
I first heard of this guy about 3 months ago, he's up & coming. They're trying hard to not promote him like Eminem however he almost sounds like him but less angry. The "I Love College" track actually isn't that bad though I don't foresee it getting much airplay on MTV, then again does any music get any airplay anymore on MTV to begin with.
You are right. MTV does not play music any more. It's nothing but (C)rap or reality shows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where is some places to go with a friend when y... (Jun '08) Thu abbys11 177
News Where to see a psychic on Long Island (Jan '09) Apr '15 shameless 105
looking for addie Apr '15 AddyUp81 1
bi teen hookup fairless hills Mar '15 Jack 1
Bi teens in fairless hills Pa area hookup (Sep '14) Mar '15 Lovely 3
News 1-Year-Old Child Rushed To Hospital After Nearl... (Jun '12) Feb '15 whoknows 10
News Morrisville policeman hurt; driver of stolen ca... Feb '15 Use2bking 1
More from around the web

Morrisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]