Police: Body Found In Car Trunk

Police: Body Found In Car Trunk

There are 8 comments on the NBC 10 Philadelphia story from May 19, 2008, titled Police: Body Found In Car Trunk. In it, NBC 10 Philadelphia reports that:

POSTED: 10:00 am EDT May 19, 2008 UPDATED: 10:24 am EDT May 19, 2008 Police in Bucks County said a body was discovered in the trunk of a car Monday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 10 Philadelphia.

Mari

Philadelphia, PA

#1 May 19, 2008
So the headline for this segment pretty much summed it all up because no further details were given.
BB in Morrisville

Bensalem, PA

#2 May 19, 2008
The head lines do sum it up so far. There is some speculation that the body of the victim is Russian or Polish. There just so happens to be a family of them that lives directly on the street where the body was found that may be Russian or Polish. Seem a bit odd to me.
Neen

Waterloo, IA

#4 May 19, 2008
Where did you get your information stating there is speculation that the victim is Russian or Polish? Just curious...I live on Delaware...it's the house across the street from me...
BB in Morrisville wrote:
The head lines do sum it up so far. There is some speculation that the body of the victim is Russian or Polish. There just so happens to be a family of them that lives directly on the street where the body was found that may be Russian or Polish. Seem a bit odd to me.
kia

Ellicott City, MD

#5 May 19, 2008
this just proves that the media reports what it wants to...

Since: May 08

Warminster, PA

#6 May 19, 2008
Neen wrote:
Where did you get your information stating there is speculation that the victim is Russian or Polish? Just curious...I live on Delaware...it's the house across the street from me...
<quoted text>
see how things get started. they make up anything just to say something. i am polish hope i don't know them
BB in Morrisville

Bensalem, PA

#7 May 19, 2008
I got the information from another neighbor that was there when the police opened the trunk of the car
Sumbunny

United States

#11 May 19, 2008
Duh...it "appears" to be a homicide? I guess it may have been a suicide... or a natural death while sleeping in the trunk? The news just gets dumber and dumber.
Vinny D

Catasauqua, PA

#12 May 20, 2008
barbara from Philly wrote:
<quoted text>
see how things get started. they make up anything just to say something. i am polish hope i don't know them
----------
Do you know every Polish person? What a moron. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Ferco Electric Corp Aug 17 Unsatisfied Customer 1
Review: Gallagher Paving LLC Aug 3 John 1
News Where to see a psychic on Long Island (Jan '09) Jul '15 Clare Voyant 107
News Levittown Shop-a-Rama Shopping Center (May '07) Jul '15 Dan 10
Anyone know a woman mid-thirties w/ tattoo blac... Jun '15 kktwo 1
News Dog Swallows Pacifiers & Lives Jun '15 andet1987 3
Review: Angel Velez Auto Repairs (Sep '08) Jun '15 Chelsea 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morrisville Mortgages