Police: Man fired gun at officer
An 18-year-old member of the Crips street gang fired a gun Monday night at a Morrisville cop after police interrupted his plans to shoot a friend's father in the face, according to court documents filed ...
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Courier Times News.
#1 Dec 25, 2008
IT IS TIME TO GIVE OUT THE NEW PENALTIES FOR AGGRESSIONS AGAINST OUR LAWS!
I hereby sentence WESLEY CESAR to a MINIMUM OF:
(1) 35 YEARS FOR ATTEMPTED MURDER.
(2) 35 YEARS FOR ATTEMPTED MURDER OF A POLICE OFFICER.
(3) 35 YEARS GANG AFFILIATION.
(4) 15 YEARS FOR ATTEMPTING TO RECRUIT FOR PURPOSES OF GANG AFFILIATION.
(5) 25 YEARS FOR AN ILLEGAL WEAPON.
(6) 10 YEARS FOR FAILURE TO HALT.
(7) 15 YEARS FOR MAKING THREAT TO DO BODILY HARM.
...now let's see about the MINIMUM sentences for Jerrad Bradley, his accomplice.
“Common sense isn't common”
Since: Aug 08
#2 Jan 6, 2009
I like that idea! Sounds fair.
Add your comments below
|No jail sentence in child porn case (Dec '08)||Jan 31||guesswho||47|
|Wachovia closing branches; community groups pro... (Dec '06)||Dec '17||weapon X||6|
|Review: Cprdirect||Oct '17||Rhiannon||1|
|rollerama in the 1970s (Jul '06)||Aug '17||Penndel Roller Fan||41|
|Beyond 'Club Wa:' Shore towns grapple with teen... (Jul '17)||Jul '17||Saul||1|
|The Real Robert Morris of Morrisville (Jun '17)||Jun '17||CCR||1|
|Eastern European woman with accent (Apr '17)||Apr '17||Suzanna||1|
Find what you want!
Search Morrisville Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC