Bringing comfort and joy to the needy

Nov 11, 2007 Full story: PhillyBurbs.com

“There are single mothers struggling to raise their children and the only Christmas they may get is a $25 voucher for each child. It's so sad to realize that $25 makes a difference on whether those children get a Christmas or not”

Holiday season can be a tough time of year if you're just scraping by financially. via PhillyBurbs.com

Full Story
nikitam

Scranton, PA

#1 Nov 18, 2007
need help with christmas single mom 21,with 2 children and i live off a fixed income dont have the extra money for christmas anyone with help please email me nikitam21@aol.com thank you
Fran Jamerson

Allentown, PA

#2 Nov 19, 2007
Everyone is nice when they need something.
mollie

Norristown, PA

#3 Dec 19, 2008
I am a single mom on a fixed income with two young daughters just looking to get one gift for each of them - if want to help please email me at wkathr2@aol.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 12 hr Ed Swindell 3,996
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 15 hr Sad 51,485
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Jeremy 183
Where to see a psychic on Long Island (Jan '09) Sep 9 Stuart Cudahy 103
Yardley Super Fresh to be SHOPRITE (Nov '13) Aug 31 Suzzete P 5
Review: Jamaican ME Tan LLC (Aug '13) Aug '14 Bill 2
Section 8 in Bucks County Pennsylvania: Also Kn... (May '09) Jul '14 sandra leightion 36
•••

Morrisville News Video

•••
•••

Morrisville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Morrisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Morrisville News, Events & Info