where is some places to go with a friend when your bored?

Posted in the Morrisville Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Ashley

Bensalem, PA

#1 Jun 7, 2008
give me some ideas of places to go in fairless hills me and my friend are mad bored.
nina

Louisville, KY

#2 Mar 30, 2009
go shopping
katie

AOL

#3 Apr 8, 2009
laser tagging
Jadee x

Liverpool, UK

#5 Apr 26, 2009
Summ werr to go wen ya bordd ASAP !! x
Big Large Black Lady

Easton, PA

#6 Apr 26, 2009
I like a free buffalo hot wing night. Whoever eats the most does not pay for the beer. I must admit it makes me pass gas. I like to find a cute little white cracker and circle around her when I fart at the club. Then I bends over like I'am tying my shoe and shoot a canon of Big Large Black Lady hot wing gas at her.
mattie

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Jun 7, 2009
I like to play dollys with my friend Annabeth!
Carisa

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Jun 7, 2009
Helpp I need something to do with my friend!! we live in glendale cali but we sont want to go some where that will cost a lot have any ideas
chester

Oxford, CT

#10 Jun 23, 2009
WEEEE NEED YOUR HELPPP

please give us some ideas for things to do in GUILFORD CONNECTICUT aka boringest place ever
Big Large Black Lady

Nazareth, PA

#12 Jun 23, 2009
chester wrote:
WEEEE NEED YOUR HELPPP
please give us some ideas for things to do in GUILFORD CONNECTICUT aka boringest place ever
Maybe you can pimp your selves out at the CVS on the corner of Church Street and Boston Post Road.
Edmunds

Linwood, NJ

#13 Jun 25, 2009
I listen to the radio and add gems to my collection.
Edmunds

Linwood, NJ

#14 Jun 25, 2009
Oh, and hang out at wawa w/ my peeps.
SNE

Runnemede, NJ

#15 Jun 25, 2009
Yo Edmunds in da house!
SHABALABADINGDON G

Bronx, NY

#16 Nov 27, 2009
okay i live in nj and im bored with my friend what can i do??
Stan

Langhorne, PA

#17 Nov 27, 2009
You can always come to Penndel and watch our Village Idiot at work. He is a Stalker and the biggest d1ck that ever was. Believe me, you will be amazed at how one person can be so hated by an entire town. You've never seen anything like it.
Stan

Langhorne, PA

#18 Nov 27, 2009
Big Large Black Lady wrote:
I like a free buffalo hot wing night. Whoever eats the most does not pay for the beer. I must admit it makes me pass gas. I like to find a cute little white cracker and circle around her when I fart at the club. Then I bends over like I'am tying my shoe and shoot a canon of Big Large Black Lady hot wing gas at her.
Dear Big Large Black Lady,

I really love your comments and I think you are really funny. We have a Stalker in Penndel who is really into big large black ladies that fart. He really gets off on that and it makes his half-incher expand to a full inch. Could you please come to Cynthia Ave. in Penndel as soon as possible and pay him a visit and shoot your Big Large Black Lady hot wing gas at him. It's been a really long time since he has had any. And I do mean a REALLY, REALLY long time. I promise you won't be disappointed. He's a cracker like you've never imagined in your wildest dreams.

Thank you very much.
MONKEY GIRLZ

Denver, CO

#19 Dec 29, 2009
go CRAZZZZYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
MONKEY GIRLZ

Denver, CO

#20 Dec 29, 2009
Idk get a life
GAS MAN

Allentown, PA

#21 Dec 30, 2009
Hey Big Large Black Lady, you can find the BIG LARGE WHITE LADIES at 408b, 472a & 482. Their looking to move to the HOOD.
Dave

Morrisville, PA

#22 Dec 30, 2009
I'm looking to go down to south phila, where the brother's and sister's like to eat watermelon's and fried chicken. Dont work all day, they live off of welfare where the white cracker's work all day to support them. Hang on the street corner sell drugs, and the sisters stand there to try to find out who the baby's daddy's. They wear spendix shorts. Midriff tops. They let there big fat ugly stomach hang out all over the place. What a site to see. And they are the loudest people I have ever heard. If only us white cracker's could understand anything that come's out of there mouth, sound like there talking with their fist in their mouth. No thats entertainment.
nathan

Cumberland, RI

#24 Feb 16, 2010
what are u supposed to do with no money with 5 people (boys nd girls)????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Where to see a psychic on Long Island (Jan '09) Apr 14 shameless 105
looking for addie Apr 4 AddyUp81 1
bi teen hookup fairless hills Mar 21 Jack 1
Bi teens in fairless hills Pa area hookup (Sep '14) Mar 20 Lovely 3
News 1-Year-Old Child Rushed To Hospital After Nearl... (Jun '12) Feb '15 whoknows 10
News Morrisville policeman hurt; driver of stolen ca... Feb '15 Use2bking 1
News New police chief making strides in Morrisville Feb '15 TRUMP PLAZA 1
More from around the web

Morrisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]