Gas Prices Rise to New National Record

Mar 11, 2008 | Posted by: Iria | Full story: biz.yahoo.com

The cost of filling up the family car climbed to a record high Tuesday, adding to the challenges consumers already face with falling home values and rising food prices.

Comments (Page 19)

Showing posts 361 - 369 of369
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2008

Yes they were, from a fanatical point of view.It was really easy to bugger him though. I kind of think it was all B.S. just something to check our reactions. You never know who's out here,or what their intents are. Don't forget, the CIA is checking up on all of us on the web.
be well
Raptor in Michigan

Flint, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2008

Judged:

The CIA will never find me. My constantly changing locations will throw them off.
Chief 400

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2008

It's about damn time we start charging those those in OPEC $130/bushel corn, $200/peck peas and so on. They don't have to buy any of our produce, but if they want it, they can pay OUR price. They can always grow their own produce in the SAND.
last real american

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2008

What about truckers? Everything we consume comes of a truck of some sort.
Guido

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2008

Buzz Flederjon wrote:
Cheney is headed to Saudi Arabia to see if he can jack up oil to $150 a bbl.
THATS FUNNY, ITS THE DEMONRATS WHO REFUSE TO ALLOW US TO DRILL OR REFINE OUR OWN OIL ANYWHERE...YOU MO-RON!
Raptor in Michigan

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2008

Judged:

last real american wrote:
What about truckers? Everything we consume comes of a truck of some sort.
There was a time when truckers would have taken care of the situation. They as well as most Americans have wimped out. It's every man for himself instead of doing what's right for the country and shutting everything down.

Since: Mar 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2008

GOPRapeJokers wrote:
*** This posting could “go viral” if copied and re-posted.***
Have you had enough of DO-NOTHING Republicans yet?
There are at three issues that will not help McCain gain ground among women or among older voters:
(1) raising funds with someone like the RAPE-JOKE-TELLING Clayton Williams,
... a TEXAS OIL MAN who helped McCain raise $300,000 (and McCain refuses to return it.)
.....[ http://www.youtube.com/watch... ]
(2) McCain wants to (or wanted to... he has “flip-flopped” on this issue) play politics using a
... RISKY SOCIAL SECURITY PLAN: diverting money into PRIVATE ACCOUNTS
(3) BEING ABSENT when congress voted on equal pay for women.
(4) Republicans have also become a LAUGHING STOCK after PREACHING ABOUT VALUES, then all the SEX SCANDALS, many involving underage boys and sometimes public airport bathrooms.
So much for “Family Values”. How much are rotten tomatoes these days?
*** This posting could “go viral” if copied and re-posted.***
What time are the nice people in the white coats coming around with your little colored pills in the paper cup?

Pretty soon I hope.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2008

Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a time when truckers would have taken care of the situation. They as well as most Americans have wimped out. It's every man for himself instead of doing what's right for the country and shutting everything down.
Good to see ya again, Raptor. Your right on about those truckers. The independents can't agree, much less get along on nearly any subject. the big companies like Swift, have gov't subsidies to help pay new drivers a minimum scale. If they don't like it F 'em. Get another job. Some do, they get their time over the road and move on.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2008

Raptor in Michigan wrote:
The CIA will never find me. My constantly changing locations will throw them off.
You betcha!!! I think I'll move again

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 361 - 369 of369
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Severe Thunderstorm Warning for Bucks County was issued at July 13 at 9:44PM EDT

•••
•••

Morrisville News Video

•••
•••

Morrisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Morrisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE