a legitimate loan lender
miss ann

Central District, Hong Kong

#1 Feb 3, 2013
I am ann,I saw your ad on the internet about a loan, in the internet there are lots of scams out there. i have been scammed several times.I advise you to be very careful with lenders on the internet because last month i was so much in need of a loan and got scam three times by fake lenders until a friend of mine from Canada introduced me to a reputable firm online,Butat first i was so scared due to my past experience but i decide to give them a try and to my greatest surprise i got a loan of $100,000 from them. Please if you are in need of loan and dont want to be scammed contact them today @via [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving to Raleigh area Wed Moving 1
News Jake Xerxes Fussell Unearths More Hidden Gems o... Jun 18 Victor Hugo 133
News North Carolina's "bathroom bill" repeal: who's ... Jun 16 Louis Stephenson 4
You can listen to the police scanner for Durham... (Aug '12) Jun 16 sexymonica285 3
Father's Day Sale at Artspace Jun 15 rfox90 1
Beware Mike Luchansky (Aug '10) Jun 14 Michael 74
Do you like to expose your wife? (Sep '11) Jun 13 Jill 105

Morrisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morrisville Mortgages