Morrisville Holds Park West Village H...

Morrisville Holds Park West Village Hearing

There are 2 comments on the story from Nov 27, 2007, titled Morrisville Holds Park West Village Hearing. In it, reports that:

Residents will have another chance to voice their concerns about a controversial shopping center after a heavy debate Monday night. via

Join the discussion below, or

livenearandcant wait

Mount Olive, NC

#1 Mar 26, 2008
As a resident and very close neighbor of Park West Village, I am excited at the prospect of convenient shopping and dining. Lived in Cary for 20+ years and now live in Morrisville. I've seen a lot of growth and change and this development is very appealing.
Spencer_I live in Cary

Chapel Hill, NC

#2 Apr 27, 2008
Cary and Morrisville are growing at a Rapid rate. I live in Preston, the neighborhood behind the future site of park West village. I am glad that I will have convenient shopping, But the chapel hill road, morrisville parkway, and cary parkway area is already a place with bad traffic problems. The construction will add much more traffic to the area. I like the idea of this area, but it would cause some more problems. It is almost like having North Hills Shopping Center in Morrisville/Cary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NC man assaulted handicapped person at developm... Fri Steve 1
Buh Bye all you IBM Employees (Feb '11) Thu Resource Action 132
Hardwood floors Mar 21 Julia 1
Axcess Staffing Mar 21 Worker 1
News Despite arrest, police beating shows technology... Mar 20 Joseph DeDominicis 5
Back To Golf Course Coach Gottfried BBall Over (Mar '13) Mar 17 Mortal Sin 27
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) Mar 16 winner 14

Morrisville Jobs

Personal Finance

Morrisville Mortgages