27 year old man propositioned by 40 year old woman

Posted in the Morrisville Forum

Moral dilemma

Greenville, KY

#1 Jan 28, 2013
I am a 27 year old man. There is this lady I know. She is 40. She has been divorced for several years and doesnít have any children. Couple of weeks ago I got a letter from her. It said she was lonely and any time I wanted to come and spend the night with her I was welcome. She said that she wouldnít make any claims on me. That she didnít care if I wanted a girlfriend my own age, which I donít have. To prove that it wasnít a hoax she put a photocopy of her drivers license in with the letter. She also put a key to her door in it. Yesterday morning while she was at church I went by her house and tried the key. It worked. So Iím sure its not a hoax. Sheís for real. I see her just about every day and she has not said anything to me about it. She acts nervous. I donít know what to do. She is really a nice person and good looking. She could have any man her own age that she wanted. I donít want to just let it drop because Iím afraid she might do the same thing with somebody else that will hurt her. I am posting this far from home so that she wonít find out. If there is any man out there that has ever had this happen your advice will be appreciated.
The Truth

Chicago, IL

#2 Jan 29, 2013
You've answered your own question. Your awareness of guilt shows in your post. Let your good conscience be your guide. It's wrong and you know it. Listen to God and let it go.
John

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Hit it and leave it.
Confused

La Fayette, KY

#4 Jan 30, 2013
The Truth wrote:
You've answered your own question. Your awareness of guilt shows in your post. Let your good conscience be your guide. It's wrong and you know it. Listen to God and let it go.
I can't just let it go, pretend it never happened. I think a great deal of this woman and I am afraid that she might send another note to someone else and get hurt.
idea

Cary, NC

#5 Jan 30, 2013
Confused wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't just let it go, pretend it never happened. I think a great deal of this woman and I am afraid that she might send another note to someone else and get hurt.
Don't ignore her. Why not talk to her about it?

Tell her how you feel. I don't see any harm in that.

Really very interesting! Good luck.
John

Korea

#6 Jan 31, 2013
Man up & hit it!
Old Geezer

La Fayette, KY

#7 Jan 31, 2013
The Truth wrote:
You're why I learned never to ask a preacher for advice. You put on a religious face but your mind is just as dirty as "John." The fellow didn't ask you whether or not he should have sex with the woman. He asked how to handle the situation if he didn't.
Old Geezer

La Fayette, KY

#8 Jan 31, 2013
idea wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds as good as anything I could say.
idea

Cary, NC

#9 Jan 31, 2013
idea wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I have to confess I am a female --- you could probably have guessed from my previous answer.
Dr Phil

Chicago, IL

#10 Feb 3, 2013
Confused wrote:
<quoted text>
There's only one solution to this problem: Get drunk and hang yourself in some sleazy motel room.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"The Impact of North Carolina's Private Bail In... 3 hr Ricky Ward 10
Gay Daddies in Charlotte, NC. south mecklenberg Wed Wannabjnow 16
Do you like to expose your wife? (Sep '11) Tue Justin 51
Jessica Lynn Abbott - arrested Dec 21 Louise 5
Man robbed, beaten after using Raleigh ATM Dec 21 Randy 1
Buh Bye all you IBM Employees (Feb '11) Dec 20 Resource Action 54
NCMH Opens 2015 With Back-To-Back Events In Dow... Dec 19 blueplate 1
Morrisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web