moving to raleigh soon, help

Posted in the Morrisville Forum

deb

Rockwall, TX

#1 Jan 30, 2013
I'm moving in a couple of months, I'm wondering what is a safe neighborhood ? And what are the best high schools?
idea

Cary, NC

#2 Jan 30, 2013
deb wrote:
I'm moving in a couple of months, I'm wondering what is a safe neighborhood ? And what are the best high schools?
Green Hope is the best HS (there is a website that gives you any static you want, call the school to find out the link if you can't find it by googling it.)

We have a nice website with all sorts of crime statistics per neighborhood (call police department if you can't find it by googling for it on the web). I think west Cary is pretty safe except near the apartments in the Ambery section of Cary.(They tried to fix that area by putting a police station in the strip mall located next to the apartments.) BTW, one of the reasons the area in general is safe is because of the police, they are very good.
deb

Rockwall, TX

#3 Jan 30, 2013
idea wrote:
<quoted text>Green Hope is the best HS (there is a website that gives you any static you want, call the school to find out the link if you can't find it by googling it.)

We have a nice website with all sorts of crime statistics per neighborhood (call police department if you can't find it by googling for it on the web). I think west Cary is pretty safe except near the apartments in the Ambery section of Cary.(They tried to fix that area by putting a police station in the strip mall located next to the apartments.) BTW, one of the reasons the area in general is safe is because of the police, they are very good.
Thank u!!
Rich

United States

#4 Jan 31, 2013
I do not know if you are looking for house or apt. , but Heritage community in Wake Forest, I believe is one of the best communities
Gang Banga

Raleigh, NC

#5 Feb 3, 2013
Welcome to wake county public schools. Has anyone ever seen a white kid in a wake county public school?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Lynn Abbott - arrested 9 hr Louise 5
Man robbed, beaten after using Raleigh ATM 9 hr Randy 1
Do you like to expose your wife? (Sep '11) 18 hr culio 49
"The Impact of North Carolina's Private Bail In... Sun Mike Harper 8
Buh Bye all you IBM Employees (Feb '11) Sat Resource Action 54
Gay Daddies in Charlotte, NC. south mecklenberg Fri Wannabjnow 14
NCMH Opens 2015 With Back-To-Back Events In Dow... Dec 19 blueplate 1
Morrisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web