::Four Aliens Found In Van, One Arrested

::Four Aliens Found In Van, One Arrested

There are 1 comment on the Raleigh Chronicle story from Jun 22, 2007, titled ::Four Aliens Found In Van, One Arrested. In it, Raleigh Chronicle reports that:

“It was determined that two occupants of the vehicle were transporting illegal aliens to various locations on the East Coast”

According to the Raleigh Police Department, after a call to police that a kidnapping had occurred, officers pulled over a van that was found to be carrying four aliens and later arrested at least one person in ... via Raleigh Chronicle

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Raleigh Chronicle.

Johnny Reb

Henderson, NC

#1 Jun 22, 2007
If they were ILLEGAL.... CHRIST! ARREST THEM ALL and send them back to where it is they came from! 1,2,3. No hemming and hawing over this, SAVE US a LOT of MONEY!
Instead they let them go (I'm sure), where they can go get shot in their neck of the woods and go to the hospital and GET FREE HEALTHCARE! and get their girlfriends pregnant SO WE CAN PAY FOR THAT TOO, all the while they don't pay taxes and send their money back to mexico.
WE NEED A LEADER WITH BALLS, or this country is going to go down VERY FAST! It already started 30 years ago!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Confederate statue toppled at NC rally as prote... 6 min Jake 3
Your Opinion Is Needed: Customer Interest Surve... 4 hr MSSurvey 1
Take down all Martin Luther King monuments 21 hr BarrySotoro 1
Governor Opie needs his ASS beat in PUBLIC! Wed Deplorable Infidel 1
snitches in durham nc. (Dec '11) Wed kyman 7
News Protesters topple Confederate statue at anti-ra... Wed kyman 13
protesters Tue U Ass Grant 4

Morrisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance