Affordable Dentures
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Melissa

Mayfield, KY

#1 Aug 31, 2011
I live in Ky. and was going to have partial dentures made at Affordable dentures in Morristown. But I read several reviews online that said to beware of them. Has any one had a good or bad experience there they could tell me about? Thanks
Been There

Morristown, TN

#2 Aug 31, 2011
Hey Melissa, I have been there and they did great with my dentures. If you get there early enough you can pick them up the same day. I have purchased sets in the office in Bluff City as well and I have never had any problems at all with any of mine. I get a new set just about every year because my insurance pays for them. Affordable dentures doesnt take insurance but they will give you a receipt for reimbursement....There is also a new place called Aspen dental that you can check on.. Good Luck on where ever you go...
OVER-IT

Morristown, TN

#3 Sep 1, 2011
save yourself a lot of heart-ache dont even go to aspen dental!
Melissa

Mayfield, KY

#4 Sep 1, 2011
Thanks you all, I was really worried !...I had read where people had posted on other sites, about the teeth being really small and the plastic part being so big and bulky that it made their lip stick out.
Volunteer Girl

Bean Station, TN

#5 Sep 3, 2011
I had a great experience. The staff is very friendly and fun. The doc there is very thorough and explains everything to you ahead of time. And for a bonus he is also easy on the eyes lol. I woul highly recommend the Morristown Affordable Dentures office.
OVER-IT

Morristown, TN

#6 Sep 3, 2011
Volunteer Girl wrote:
I had a great experience. The staff is very friendly and fun. The doc there is very thorough and explains everything to you ahead of time. And for a bonus he is also easy on the eyes lol. I woul highly recommend the Morristown Affordable Dentures office.
i have to get teeth soon i may take you advice and try them. I may try to call them today and find out where they are located. If you get the chance you could tell us!
Volunteer Girl

Bean Station, TN

#7 Sep 15, 2011
They are located on East Morris in Morristown. In the Sherwood Commons shopping center across from East High School. They fully inform you of what will be involved in your treatment and take time to answer your questions. Dr. Harrison is very friendly and has a wonderful chairside manner that puts you at ease. The receptionist is very attractive and friendly and is very knowledgeable about all aspects of dentistry. The office staff truly seems concerned about your concerns and Dr. Harrison is just nice to look at which is cherry on the cake lol. Very easy on the eyes. I had a wonderful experience and all friends and family I have referred to him have said the same.
OVER-IT

Morristown, TN

#8 Sep 15, 2011
Thanks for the info, i had found them I just have not had the chance to get up there but i will soon! Again thanks,,, you have a great day!
Johnny

United States

#9 Sep 16, 2011
Why should someone post multiple reviews where the spend time talking about how 'easy on the eyes' the Doctor is? I mean chances are 50% or more of the folks interested in your opinion are male, as I happen to be.
Actually though, I suppose I'd hate to go in there and see some big frankenstein looking creature glaring at me, so maybe your opinion on his appearance could be considered helpful to me after all.
Anonymous

Morristown, TN

#10 Sep 29, 2011
Probably because they probably work there and are advertising- that's what it looks like to me. A normal customer wouldn't go to that length or detail.
someone

Morristown, TN

#11 Jul 19, 2012
thisplace i nightmre. take our money then treat you like crap. been there everl times an they still cant get it right. had to go to my dentist to gt mediction o get rid of sores in my mouth dentures caused me.
coca cola girl

Seymour, TN

#12 Jul 19, 2012
I'm looking for a lawyer to take my case cause what they did was wrong & my teeth never fit my mouth from day one & the lady done mine is not a dr at all & they are in big trouble with the state so who ever has gone there & had trouble with anything they hav done get LAWYER
really

White Pine, TN

#13 Jul 19, 2012
coca cola girl wrote:
I'm looking for a lawyer to take my case cause what they did was wrong & my teeth never fit my mouth from day one & the lady done mine is not a dr at all & they are in big trouble with the state so who ever has gone there & had trouble with anything they hav done get LAWYER
Ok
coca cola girl

Seymour, TN

#14 Jul 20, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok
Look up channel 6 then look for morristown then it will come up the interviews with 2 women that had work done there.
really

White Pine, TN

#15 Jul 20, 2012
coca cola girl wrote:
<quoted text> Look up channel 6 then look for morristown then it will come up the interviews with 2 women that had work done there.
Thanks for the info. I'll do that.
coco cola girl

Seymour, TN

#16 Jul 20, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the info. I'll do that.
your welcome
Bobbie

United States

#17 Jul 30, 2012
I intend to talk to my lawyer tomorrow.4566

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#18 Jul 30, 2012
I think Volunteer Girl is the so called dentists wife. And saying that the receptionist is nice??? Only after you call her out on her hatefulness!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#19 Jul 30, 2012
I like to repeat myself
geeze

Cookeville, TN

#20 Aug 3, 2012
Dont go to cookeville either

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
loads of bullshit at LAC 1 hr Lol 16
Bobby Drinnon - Anyone think he's the real deal? (May '13) 1 hr Lol 237
A family Affair... Inbreeding in East Tennessee (Nov '09) 1 hr It happened 127
East High basketball coach resigns 1 hr Hamblen County 10
How much jail time? 3 hr Dale 5
shit stirrers of LAC 6 hr hmmm 1
Brad McCamey 11 hr howmet pet 11

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance