“I am The Headline”

Since: Jan 11

Right Here By God

#363 Jan 12, 2011
Money wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you "Dude" This guy claims to know everything about these people that he refuses to disclose the identities of and yet some of the details he does give are incorrect. McGuffin does not own BFI/Waste Connections or Waste Mgmt. With all of the BS he's put out so far, he needs one of George's dumpsters to hold it!
its TIDI-WASTE pal and he does own it...its obvious you do not know what you're talking about...what a shocker...NEXT

“I am The Headline”

Right Here By God

#364 Jan 12, 2011
Token White Guy wrote:
Stud,
I would like to thank you for an amusing and decent post where multisyllabic words can be used without receiving crap from the dregs. It is also interesting to notice the posts from folks that appear intelligent, pretty much know what is going on and would swear they would never read this trash. I will give you an honorary bashing in the paper (If I haven't already).
would you like a autograph....NEXT

“I am The Headline”

Right Here By God

#365 Jan 12, 2011
The Dude wrote:
These guys may get together for something as simple as a card game or my favorite, bowling and discuss how they will rule and conquer the great city of Morristown. Big fish in a little town, how do they do that? Maybe I should say sharks in a guppy tank.
Either way, I'm glad you started this thread, it's better than the normal " who has the biggest goober in Morristown" or "who's humpin who at the hospital". This is actually entertaining and has started something long missed on topix......conversation. Bad or good, at least there's not a bunch of boneheads on this one bashing and showing their true ignorance.
MPS, thanks for entertaining us, please continue.
im glad you enjoy a small glimpse into the life of a "GOLDEN SPOON"
innocent bystander

Powell, TN

#366 Jan 12, 2011
wondering wrote:
Stud was seen today; reportedly, "he was just like anyone of those guys you see standing in the unemployment line talking on a cell phone, you know, the kind you get recharged at Wal Mart".
Like Scott Ellis? Sorry... I just couldn't help myself.

“I am The Headline”

Right Here By God

#367 Jan 12, 2011
A NURSE wrote:
i see whats really most important day in and day out and thats family... you would be suprised all these people with all this money and they die alone... or their family sneak shit to them to try to kill them to get their money.. life isn't measured in $$$ or status.. true wealth is not measured in greenbacks or bricks of gold its in our hearts.. i think those who can sit and judge people for not being in their elite circle are whats wrong with our country!! I blame you mr. stud and politicians like you for destroying our country! maybe if there wern't money seekers in this town/country there could be factories and less outsourcing so people could atleast pay their bills and not spend the winter time in the cold... i hope you feel good to sit a a table in which your golden spoon / ipod is paid for by the hard work of kids in sweat shops working for pennies to every american dollar!. the only gold that worries me is the ones i will cross when i meet my maker. i honestly dont believe the post about all the women you can get... and decent woman wouldn't be attracted to such an arrogant man like yourself. and ps... almost any man can get a woman if he pays for it! i hope when you age and can no longer take care of your self that you have left people behind who love you enough to wipe you poo when you start shit yourself
you are very misguided and really have no clue as to what you're talking about..all this BS talk about people like me destroying this country..obviously you've never been in my tax bracket or created a job in your lifetime...as far as me passing judgement..obviously you havent read this thread from the beginning..im just answering questions as to sits on "our" board of govenors...its not passing judgement..its a fact...and all that crap about people not being able to pay their bills and being out in the cold...i do my part in giving back...outside of your noble work..do you do yours ?...im a creator of jobs..not a guy who takes them away...i busted my rear end off to get where im at today with my sweat and vigor to climb my way to the top...if you're truly a nurse i commend you for what you do....but as far as your misguided outlook on people who are wealthy...maybe you should study up and next time maybe you wont comeback with the crapola you've spewed

“I am The Headline”

Right Here By God

#368 Jan 12, 2011
The Real Deal wrote:
Hello, Poser Boy Stud. I now see why your duties as my servant have been lacking. I'm sure that posting this ridiculous thread has made you feel more than the "pinky swinger" that you are and I am amused at your ambitious little imagination, but really, enough is enough... It's getting late and your list of chores isn't getting any shorter. Bring me my late night decaf latte and sweep up the "presents" that Pebbles left for you and get some rest. You'll need it for tomorrow's meeting I'm holding for the real leaders of our community.
ahh a member of the VIENNA SAUSAGE TABLE...where would you be holding a meeting...the back booth at the Waffle House or The Big A Market.....what a joke...NEXT

“I am The Headline”

Right Here By God

#369 Jan 12, 2011
Diamondz r grlz bst frnd wrote:
<quoted text>
Although I find it interesting that you know so much information about our group, I must confess, that I am disappointed that you would not consider this a mistake. P. Bible is a magnificently shrewd, business woman, with everything it takes to get to the top.(Already there) And she doesn't need a man's help to live in a man's world. She is innovative and ingenious when it comes to business and is building an empire of here very own. She DOES live in the biggest house, on the biggest hill, with an amazing 5 mill estate and all the luxury you could ever ask for...being Prada, Jimmie Choo, BMW, Mercedes, Land Rover...(on the EAST side) Business is booming and growing at a rapid rate. Power at her fingertips(not just in this small pond), and very classy. You'll Never hear her brag about thing she owns. ANYONE would honored to sit at her table(as she is in a class of her own/ for all intense purpose, we'll call it the Platinum Spoon Table)...and the one thing she def. has is a relationship with God. She is a brutal lioness at business, but a kitten when it comes to her faith. And thanks Mr. Stud, I'm flattered, but I also can buy my own diamonds;)Were we married once? ;)
heres the thing..its not a mistake...its just the way it is and thats no knock on her....but again..shes not a member of "our" table...it takes more than money to sit at "our" table...it takes more than material things...you can have all the money and material things you want....but true power and influence...it's not for sale

“I am The Headline”

Right Here By God

#370 Jan 12, 2011
guesser wrote:
Ok, this hostility is getting out of hand. Actually, the guys PS has named actually have very loving, decent families. I grew up with some of their kids too, and these are some great guys. Anyway, I have some more guesses...Russell or Byron Foust? Mike Ketner? John Hawkins? John R. Johnson? Ever come to an agreement on Ron Perkins?
And thanks for the entertainment over these snow days!:)
None of the above.....NEXT
innocent bystander

Powell, TN

#371 Jan 12, 2011
I want to play the game also, but damn, some body beat me to John Hawkins, but I'll still throw it in (as well as the Ron Perkins non-answer).

*Wally Long, Mark Sawyer (too young)?
*The Late/Great Bill Fox?

I just saw this thread tonight, and read every page. I actually guessed Don Bunch, Dick Jesse, and George Haggard. Not bad for a transplant.

“I am The Headline”

Right Here By God

#372 Jan 12, 2011
Just a Man wrote:
AMEN.....Ms. Nurse...you hit the nail on the head. This guy, Mr Pretty Studs thread is a joke and so is he. He is so "full of it" that I bet his eyes are brown. He is so full of nonsense and full of himself that he doesn't know if he's commin' or goin'. My bet is, that he is a homely little dweeb of a man with few if any friends and obviously no life. He likes to play makebelieve and try to convince people that he is some kind of important business man. HA! His entire topic is such a joke. No wonder his "name" "logo" is a picture of "The Nature Boy" fake....fake....fake. Just like the wrestler. Just a BIG act. Not even close to believable and the only people that do believe him are the types that pay to watch that crap. Don't worry, when he's old and poopin' in his pants. Nobody will be cleanin' his little hinny. He will be long forgotten. I commend you for tellin' it like it is Ms. Nurse. I can't believe his silly topic has lasted this long on here, but then again, nothing surprises me anymore on here. The only "gold spoon" Mr. Pretty Stud has is the one he painted himself. Right after he got done huffin' the gold paint he sprayed in the bag. What a loser. So, like he says,.....NEXT! lololol
ENVY is a SIN..dont you know...just ask around...careful though..they might want to send you that "coach" fare ticket to hell....NEXT

“I am The Headline”

Right Here By God

#373 Jan 12, 2011
true wrote:
The only true shakers and movers in this town are the Mexican population. In just a short time, they have already taken over Radio City.
speaking of "in just a short time"...ever notice how quick mexican food gets to the table....now go order yourself the #3 Speedy Gonzalez and have a good evening.....NEXT

“I am The Headline”

Right Here By God

#374 Jan 12, 2011
Country Girls 83 wrote:
<quoted text> HeLlO Mr PrEtTy StUd, ThAnK yOu! DiAmOnDs ArE a GiRlS bEsT fRiEnD. Cg83*
The Baby Doll has it goin' on...CARTIER STYLE !
Have a great evening PRINCESS

“I am The Headline”

Right Here By God

#375 Jan 12, 2011
innocent bystander wrote:
I want to play the game also, but damn, some body beat me to John Hawkins, but I'll still throw it in (as well as the Ron Perkins non-answer).
I just saw this thread tonight, and read every page. I actually guessed Don Bunch, Dick Jesse, and George Haggard. Not bad for a transplant.
NO to the guys you've mentioned..and if you guessed the others being a transplant...KUDOS
guesser

United States

#376 Jan 12, 2011
innocent bystander wrote:
I can answer one of these--Sawyer?? BAhahahahahahahahaha! NEXT lol

I wondered about Wally too, but IDK...Mr. PS??

And...there wasn't an answer on the Strates...

More guesses...Rusty Cantwell?? Joel Hice??
innocent bystander

Powell, TN

#377 Jan 12, 2011
I was guessing Bacon and Nichols too, but you shot that down...

BTW, gold, platinum and silver are worth more than over hyped diamonds. Buy me a Krueggerand, and I "might" love you.

Thanks for the KUDOS. I have a good ear...

“Whatever You Are Be A Good One”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#378 Jan 12, 2011
Max Garcia ran Morristown during his fifteen minutes of fame. Talk on South Cumberland (if you can understand it) is that he still does from a prison cell.
innocent bystander

Powell, TN

#379 Jan 12, 2011
guesser wrote:
<quoted text>
I can answer one of these--Sawyer?? BAhahahahahahahahaha! NEXT lol
I wondered about Wally too, but IDK...Mr. PS??
And...there wasn't an answer on the Strates...
More guesses...Rusty Cantwell?? Joel Hice??
Hey, like I said... I am a transplant.
Who is Mr. PS?
scooper

Morristown, TN

#380 Jan 13, 2011
topo3 wrote:
Max Garcia ran Morristown during his fifteen minutes of fame. Talk on South Cumberland (if you can understand it) is that he still does from a prison cell.
Max isn't in a prision cell. After spending a few months in a "boys club" he came back to m'town, loaded his truck with all the hidden items that one of the big boys from the golden table put away for him and then headed to TX.
brickhouse

Monroe, GA

#381 Jan 13, 2011
Mr Pretty Stud wrote:
<quoted text>see heres what i dont understand about your "small" mind..you sound like you're condeming me for having tons of cash and nice material goods....do you really think the change thats dropped in the collection plate is what keeps the church you attend up and running..or the 10% you tide over out of your income gets it done...if you do..you're truly naive..Church is a HUGE business in this town..The late John Wallace would you condemn him..he gave more money to the First Baptist Church than 500 people would ever hope to earn in a lifetime....if you're looking for me to say something bad about Hobe Williams or Dean Haun you're sadly mistaken and next time you want to talk about feeding the hungry or this charity or that charity...look at yourself in the mirror...you dont have a clue and trust me..you wont get to heaven any quicker than me or anyone else with that piss poor attitude you have
You have sadly taken what I said out of context! I was in no way referring to you. I was simply stating that money and riches aren't what make a person rich! And when I said "your maker", it was intended to be understood as all people in general.
No offense, but please re-read my post without malice assumed.
BTW, I look "in the mirror" all the time and I certainly am not perfect but I do strongly believe that by serving others, I am blessed.
brickhouse

Monroe, GA

#382 Jan 13, 2011
looky what Hobe did wrote:
<quoted text>You don't think Hobe gets a woody when his name is in the paper for this or that?
NO, I don't!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mattresses 11 min Jake 3
Commercial Equipment Rental (Jun '13) 1 hr Peter Simmons 6
dogs are not human 1 hr so sweet 13
attention kids your parents are lying to you p... 1 hr shutuphomie 63
dr. R.Christopher (Apr '14) 2 hr wanting to know 12
Anybody ate at Popeyes 2 hr lol 30
Pregant 2 hr Well 6
Lakemoore Subdivision 14 hr Neighbor widow 90
Morristown Dating
Find my Match