Morristown's Biggest Movers and Shakers

“I am The Headline”

Since: Jan 11

Right Here By God

#303 Jan 11, 2011
Country Girls 83 wrote:
<quoted text>My b/f calls me his princess..I love to see my guy in jeans and ball cap he looks very sexy but don't get me wrong he knows how to dress. He looks handsome in what ever he puts on that muscular body of his.
Ladies and Gentlemen...i give you The Baby Doll...Diamonds are Forever !!!

“I am The Headline”

Right Here By God

#304 Jan 11, 2011
Money wrote:
I am in my 50s and have lived here all my life. Mr. Pretty's so called "list" interests me in that it just his opinion of who should be sitting at the table. There are some heavy hitters there for sure. George McGuffin for example is a heavy hitter who has made a lot of money but also inherited his fortune from his mother Jean Smith Keener. Does that make him more or less deserving to sit at the table? George Haggard came here with nothing and worked his rear off at Berkline, not Gluck Bros. He and his partner Ben Jarnigan left and made the bulk of their fortunes at The Bean Station Furniture Factory. Gene Jolley and his partner, Carroll Fowler made their fortunes at Lakeway Container. They started out in the old silver barn bldg in McFarland St across from the entrance to Hearthstone. Many years later Fowler retired and Jolley bought his interest in the business.
These are just a few people who made it big here by hard work and a little luck. Since no one really knows the qualifications of how to qualify to sit at this so called "table" Maybe Mr. Pretty Boy will lay out the qualifications so we can determine who can really sit there.
1st of all you are INCORRECT...Haggard worked for Henry Gluck back in the day and that my friend is correct and if you dont believe that...ask around...hell ask George if you know him..though im sure you do not...and ill be honest with you..hell i dont remember if George ever spent any time out at Berkline because this was way before George worked his way up to this most privledged table..but like i said...George worked for Henry Gluck and that is a fact...George learned from Henry what it takes to get to the mountain top..anyone who's known George for a long time would know this...George did make a killing with The Bean Station Furniture Factory and let me assure you he applied what he learned from Henry in doing so...as far as Gene Jolley...hell who doesnt know where Gene made the bulk of his fortune at....as far as knowing who sits at our table...i know because i sit there...you can choose to believe whatever you like...i could care less...but maybe next time when you post instead of knowing bits and pieces or part of the story...get your facts in order
How About It

Jefferson City, TN

#305 Jan 11, 2011
"Quite the Combination".? Use your gold iPhone to do some spell checking. You say you are "tarding" it down but you have grammatical errors in every post that have nothing to do with trying to keep it simple. These people that you speak of on here, I've grown up around and with most of their children. You wouldn't catch one of them on here doing any of this "big reveal" type of stuff. The real movers and shakers are shaking and moving, not goofing off on a chat board. My guess, you or your wife do work for someone who gives you just enough information to be dangerous. You have some truthful knowledge but you are missing the real valuable stuff. No offense. It has made for interesting discussion.

“I am The Headline”

Right Here By God

#306 Jan 11, 2011
I know wrote:
Steven D Anderson??????????
NO......NEXT

“I am The Headline”

Right Here By God

#307 Jan 11, 2011
Diamondz r grlz bst frnd wrote:
Not that I think you could ever sit at this table.. Patricia Bible, Dr. Larry Mangum, Roger Greene. Ill play...do they make the list????
NO..they do not sit at our table...but you are correct on one thing and thats the name you go by...because diamonds are a girls best friend and if your guy isnt buying you some diamonds.. shame on him...you need to find yourself a real man...best of luck and DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER...JUST ASK THE BABY DOLL !

“I am The Headline”

Right Here By God

#308 Jan 11, 2011
How About It wrote:
"Quite the Combination".? Use your gold iPhone to do some spell checking. You say you are "tarding" it down but you have grammatical errors in every post that have nothing to do with trying to keep it simple. These people that you speak of on here, I've grown up around and with most of their children. You wouldn't catch one of them on here doing any of this "big reveal" type of stuff. The real movers and shakers are shaking and moving, not goofing off on a chat board. My guess, you or your wife do work for someone who gives you just enough information to be dangerous. You have some truthful knowledge but you are missing the real valuable stuff. No offense. It has made for interesting discussion.
look pal..im not trying to be "punctual" on here..im responding to most of this stuff on my GOLD Iphone...my fingers are always hitting the wrong numerals and letters on here..but back to the meat of your post..im glad that you grew up with some of there kids...and ive said all along not everyone at our most privledged table is anywhere near as brash as i have been..look ive been reserved for years and havent spoken up til now...what ive said as far as my big rolex collection and my cars and my custome made clothes is all true and the reason ive brought alot of that up is to watch the squirrels go in circles...i knew the response id get and i can assure you its been entertaining...ive had people telling me im going straight to hell...as far as you thinking you know anything about our table because you grew up with some kids..dont kid yourself..you know nothing and for the most part those children know nothing about what goes on behind the curtain...so have a nice day and im so glad you've been entertained
Observation

Morristown, TN

#309 Jan 11, 2011
Mr Pretty Stud wrote:
<quoted text>
NO..they do not sit at our table...but you are correct on one thing and thats the name you go by...because diamonds are a girls best friend and if your guy isnt buying you some diamonds.. shame on him...you need to find yourself a real man...best of luck and DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER...JUST ASK THE BABY DOLL !
Think you may want to substitute the Bible girl from K Tom for one of the women mentioned.

“I am The Headline”

Right Here By God

#310 Jan 11, 2011
i know wrote:
<quoted text>
hey dumb a$$ how does all those things make you a mover and shaker if it's not paid for, everybody you have mentioned here so far have alot of nice things but i'm not talking about nice things i'm talking about bank accounts, i have stated the facts about t.l. shockley and his money lets talk about your boys, if you know them all so good tell us how and how much they make a year, the mcguffins for instance if they are so rich why did they lay off over half of their employees off at the truss plant and tidi waste, why are they borrowing money from the banks just to make payroll, they will either be closed down or bought out within a year, you wait and see, then maybe those boys will realize what a real job is when their bussing tables at the golden coral
ok...this will be the last time i respond to a clueless dumb hillbilly like yourself..does T.L Shockley pay you to kiss his ring or rear end..if you're looking for him to give you a break on your late rent because of all the love you've displayed for him on here...i wouldnt count on that one...i dont understand your dislike of the McGuffins but hey....maybe you got laid off...look pal..the economy takes it toll on everyone...but to think Tidi-Waste is in some type of trouble you have to be dumber than a damn stump...last time i checked there hasnt been some magical potion developed to pour on trash and make it go away...im not going into details for you on who makes exactly what...we dont pass around each others yearly incomes at the table dummy...as far as loaning money...we loan the money...we are the bank...we are some of the largest shareholders in the local banking business....lets see if you can understand this and ill keep it as simple as i can for a simpleton like yourself...pick any bank you like...and lets say me and some of my friends have alot of that stock...lets just say i have 100,000 shares of class A stock and 150,000 shares of class B stock...and my total stock sits at about a 34% stake and some of the others have say 50,000 shares of class A and 75,000 shares of class B and they have a 17% stake each.....get the idea now...do you understand how that works...im sure thats over your head isnt it...now all i did was paint you a broad stroke...so next time you want to climb up Shockley's rear...and think you know what you're talking about...think again dumbo
Please

Morristown, TN

#311 Jan 12, 2011
Mr Pretty Stud wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, mr. stud...waiting on the multiple poster to reply...this was meant for Mr stud, not you..lol.
I've given plenty of original thoughts...scares you a bit doesn't it?
lady...GET IT IN YOUR SMALL PEANUT MIND...I AM NOT Paul LeBel..THE ONLY REASON I DIDNT RESPOND TO YOUR POST SAYING I WAS PAUL LeBEL IS BECAUSE I ENJOYED WATCHING YOU MAKE A COMPLETE BUFFOON OF YOURSELF.SOLVING MYSTERIES IN YOUR MIND..NOW YOU THINK THE GUY WHO GOES BY "Please" ON HERE IS ME ALSO..YOU ARE FAR AND AWAY THE BIGGEST, MOST CLUELESS SQUIRREL IN THE FOREST..LET ME BE THE FIRST TO TELL YOU IF YOU HAVE ANY PLANS ON BEING A DETECTIVE YOU MIGHT WANT TO CONSIDER ANOTHER LINE OF WORK..IF SOLVING A MYSTERY WERE A PILE OF COW CRAP, YOU WOULDNT GET A SMELL..SHOUTING OUT "that's Paul LeBel isnt it that right Mr Stud"...MY GOD YOU ARE DELUSIONAL
I'm really not sure why this chick thinks we are the same either but it is certainly annoying. Same idiot who thinks because she's been to someone's house (probably to clean) that she knows something of any consequence. I may just stop playing the game with the nuthin's out of annoyance. Maybe because Mr Stud and I are obviously smarter and more in the know than the "squirrels" as he calls them makes her mad. Stick to the topic and stop with the attacks.
Please

Morristown, TN

#312 Jan 12, 2011
Mr Pretty Stud wrote:
<quoted text>
ok...this will be the last time i respond to a clueless dumb hillbilly like yourself..does T.L Shockley pay you to kiss his ring or rear end..if you're looking for him to give you a break on your late rent because of all the love you've displayed for him on here...i wouldnt count on that one...i dont understand your dislike of the McGuffins but hey....maybe you got laid off...look pal..the economy takes it toll on everyone...but to think Tidi-Waste is in some type of trouble you have to be dumber than a damn stump...last time i checked there hasnt been some magical potion developed to pour on trash and make it go away...im not going into details for you on who makes exactly what...we dont pass around each others yearly incomes at the table dummy...as far as loaning money...we loan the money...we are the bank...we are some of the largest shareholders in the local banking business....lets see if you can understand this and ill keep it as simple as i can for a simpleton like yourself...pick any bank you like...and lets say me and some of my friends have alot of that stock...lets just say i have 100,000 shares of class A stock and 150,000 shares of class B stock...and my total stock sits at about a 34% stake and some of the others have say 50,000 shares of class A and 75,000 shares of class B and they have a 17% stake each.....get the idea now...do you understand how that works...im sure thats over your head isnt it...now all i did was paint you a broad stroke...so next time you want to climb up Shockley's rear...and think you know what you're talking about...think again dumbo
You should finish the simple explanation-if you "borrow" $50000 from the bank you own 34% of (yes even to make payroll while your receivables are due from struggling businesses), it isn't a loan as much as it is taking back your own money without selling the shares since the return on the bank shares are presumably greater than the interest on the loan. Not to mention that selling the shares may cause a small problem for those who cash their $300 paychecks there, deposit $50 and spend $425. Bank might have to stop making truck loans for all you other guys-a tragedy indeed.
seppi

Morristown, TN

#313 Jan 12, 2011
wgaf wrote:
mr pretty stud...more like "wanna be dud". i sit at the table you ramble about...i was told about this thread and if you know any of us, you know we wouldn't be on here discussing those of us who actually have a chair vested in the dining room. ugly dud ... i've seen you, didn't you bring our salad the other day. you don't have a rolex unless it's battery operated and you drive a mountaineer. just because you play with our money doesn't mean you are one of us. we tolerate you because we pull the strings and you move.
the table is full...we are old men, we all worked hard to get here. we don't need your little sniveling, ranting, wanna be mindset at the the table son. you may think highly of yourself but i don't know you. the MEN at my table will drop you a crumb now and again, now pick up my plate and get back in the kitchen!
our friend here has illusions of grandure my friends. the table has spoken, the glasses have clinked...cheers to Morristown and it's true movers and shakers...thank you and good nite!
Grandeur ....romes.
pretty woman not a stud

Morristown, TN

#314 Jan 12, 2011
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm really not sure why this chick thinks we are the same either but it is certainly annoying. Same idiot who thinks because she's been to someone's house (probably to clean) that she knows something of any consequence. I may just stop playing the game with the nuthin's out of annoyance. Maybe because Mr Stud and I are obviously smarter and more in the know than the "squirrels" as he calls them makes her mad. Stick to the topic and stop with the attacks.
nice save there pretty stud...LOL
I'm not mad,,,, just lmao!
pretty woman not a stud

Morristown, TN

#315 Jan 12, 2011
D. O. "Butch" Ratcliff...humble beginnings, super nice wife and kids.
Even tried out his "in home" rifle range one time.
Ran into him in San Fran years ago with a golf pro, couple of the men at the table you mention.
They were there on a golf outing/maybe some work, I was there for a pleasure trip. Love San fran!!

Met up with one of Butch's associates and visited her 4 level flat right in the heart of san fran. Came home with more socks that a person could wear.
Wish I still had them to stuff in Pretty boy's mouth.
Please

Morristown, TN

#316 Jan 12, 2011
pretty woman not a stud wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, we are NOT the same person.

“I am The Headline”

Right Here By God

#317 Jan 12, 2011
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
You should finish the simple explanation-if you "borrow" $50000 from the bank you own 34% of (yes even to make payroll while your receivables are due from struggling businesses), it isn't a loan as much as it is taking back your own money without selling the shares since the return on the bank shares are presumably greater than the interest on the loan. Not to mention that selling the shares may cause a small problem for those who cash their $300 paychecks there, deposit $50 and spend $425. Bank might have to stop making truck loans for all you other guys-a tragedy indeed.
that guy wouldnt understand how to make a move in checkers...amazing what some of these people think around here

“I am The Headline”

Right Here By God

#318 Jan 12, 2011
<quoted text>
oh look its Queen Peanut at it again with conspiracy theories...THE DELUSIONAL DRAMA QUEEN....lady you'd need instructions to close an umbrella

“I am The Headline”

Right Here By God

#319 Jan 12, 2011
D. O. "Butch" Ratcliff...humble beginnings, super nice wife and kids.
Even tried out his "in home" rifle range one time.
Ran into him in San Fran years ago with a golf pro, couple of the men at the table you mention.
They were there on a golf outing/maybe some work, I was there for a pleasure trip. Love San fran!!
Met up with one of Butch's associates and visited her 4 level flat right in the heart of san fran. Came home with more socks that a person could wear.
Wish I still had them to stuff in Pretty boy's mouth.
wow...you must have one helluva sock collection...impressive
IKDY

Nashville, TN

#320 Jan 12, 2011
Just wondering what you do at these meetings and how often you have them? You don't have to give details, just a general description. I have my resons for asking, mostly to see if you really know.......I do. Also, where do you meet? Again, no details, just a general answer. Office, home, restaurant, church??? Is it all business or do you do other things? One might even be a reason to meet on a regular basis. I'm looking for one main answer, not really a big deal and you wouldn't be giving out privileged information.
Money

Morristown, TN

#321 Jan 12, 2011
Mr Pretty Stud wrote:
<quoted text>
1st of all you are INCORRECT...Haggard worked for Henry Gluck back in the day and that my friend is correct and if you dont believe that...ask around...hell ask George if you know him..though im sure you do not...and ill be honest with you..hell i dont remember if George ever spent any time out at Berkline because this was way before George worked his way up to this most privledged table..but like i said...George worked for Henry Gluck and that is a fact...George learned from Henry what it takes to get to the mountain top..anyone who's known George for a long time would know this...George did make a killing with The Bean Station Furniture Factory and let me assure you he applied what he learned from Henry in doing so...as far as Gene Jolley...hell who doesnt know where Gene made the bulk of his fortune at....as far as knowing who sits at our table...i know because i sit there...you can choose to believe whatever you like...i could care less...but maybe next time when you post instead of knowing bits and pieces or part of the story...get your facts in order

I stand somewhat corrected in that George did work for Harry Gluck, not Henry unless Henry was a brother or something. It's been so long now I don't remember. Other names I've seen on here...Ratcliff, Jessee, & Perkins, all great guys for sure they all married into their money by marrying the daughters of G. Wayne Smith. That would be substantial seed money for anyone to build a fortune. Even that idiot McElroy appeared to be doing well until they gave him a million to go away. Threr are plenty more "money" people around town. Don't know if they sit at your glorious table or not since you prefer to withhold a lot of info about it, so spew a few more details for us "peons" to kick around. I believe you stated that Fishman does not sit at the table. Tell me who else in this town has had more influence and worked harder for this town than Jack? Most of his work has been done behind the scenes, so maybe you don't know about it like some people do.
pretty woman not a stud

Morristown, TN

#322 Jan 12, 2011
I agree these married money, I'll have to say that Butch would sit on a spittoon and have a chat with you. He's more of the "regular" guy than most that have his money, no matter how he got it.
I was at their house one time and the kids wanted to go to a movie, mom said, do you have the money to go?...kids said no...she said, well you aren't going.
They've done a good job teaching responsibility, not often seen with kids that have tons of money.
If Butch isn't at this table, I don't think he'd care.
Money wrote:
<quoted text>
. It's been so long now I don't remember. Other names I've seen on here...Ratcliff, Jessee, & Perkins, all great guys for sure they all married into their money by marrying the daughters of G. Wayne Smith. That would be substantial seed money for anyone to build a fortune. Even that idiot McElroy appeared to be doing well until they gave him a million to go away. Threr are plenty more "money" people around town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fire at the top of motown 4 min Seriously 16
Uber 11 min Hmmm 13
Big booty chick that workouts in the morning at... 42 min likebig butts 3
Why Vanessa still in JAIL? 1 hr Talley 3
Dustin isom 1 hr crak head 17
What happened to nick Newman after high school 2 hr Coworker 2
Betty Jo Willams 4 hr SomeoneWhoKnows 3

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance