I have been reading this post and I know for sure I know one of them

STEVEN D ANDERSON

“I am The Headline”

Since: Jan 11

Right Here By God

#285 Jan 11, 2011
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, you know that "wreck" wasn't a "wreck"-didn't Billy Lee have a hand in that? Bad times man.
NO..i can promise you that was nothing but a accident...a case of driving way too fast..those rumors about a "hit" or Bill Lee having that done were just that.."rumor"...Juni or was a blue collar guy and never was any type of real player in this town...everybody knew him and most everybody liked him...one of the reasons everyone jumped on the rumor mill back at the time some 30+ years ago..it was "why was Junior out on Valley Home Rd that late at night"...look i could only speculate and in no way will i pretend to know why he was barreling down that road going that fast at that time of night out towards "Roadway"...but i can tell you alot of folks i know used to go see their girlfriends or meet their girlfriends out that way so they wouldnt be seen in town...Junior was a womanizer everyone knew that and yes he liked to bet on a football game every now and again...but i can assure you he was never a real player and he never gambled big....it is what it was...a case of a man being tired and driving too fast

“I am The Headline”

Right Here By God

#286 Jan 11, 2011
Please wrote:
Women who may belong at the table (assuming they are admitted): Maudie Briggs-longetime well connected woman, Judy Blackburn-known far and wide and has held many posts in Nashville, Judy McGuffin whi is a powerful woman behind the powerful man.
As far as "money's" list-many of these, but not all, have "real" money. People there is a difference between money on the books and real honest to goodness wealth.
For those curious about why many on the earlier lists belong on the list, if you don't know, you aren't well informed about the real Morristown. The list represents true power-the men (and women) behind the scenes who truly represent the direction of Morristown over decades. The men previously mentioned were instrumental in building Morristown 30-40 years ago. They are wealthy because their business interests grew with the town. Unlike many of the younger folks, they started without the golden spoon and have built a legacy that their children enjoy and must uphold. If you don't know them, it is likely because you are a "small fish"-especially if you think your landlord or someone on a billboard is a mover and a shaker.
Not a fan of Paul LeBel-he's a Johnny Come Lately and wants to make a name for himself but he will never be a part of this elite group. He came to Morristown (IMHO) from a two doctor family in Knoxville (Dad was a legendary gastroenterologist, Mom was a pyschiatrist) to make a name in a small pond. His sister, Elise LeBel was a doctor here for awhile but due to "issues" with her mom/family/practice took her house husband to South Carolina. Nothing wrong with any of them in my opinion but this is some of the real info.
maybe in the near future i'll bring out the powerful women and powerful offspring of town..for now..we'll stick to this

“I am The Headline”

Right Here By God

#287 Jan 11, 2011
Please wrote:
I'll also throw out Jerry Isaacs and maybe Don Rogers as possibilities.
neither

“I am The Headline”

Right Here By God

#288 Jan 11, 2011
pretty woman not a stud wrote:
why are you now answering for Mr. Pretty Stud? Forget to change your name?
"but he will never be a part of this elite group" as stated by Please.
Mr. Pretty Stud can't reply himself to the suggestion of Lebel, but uses another name to do so.
I'm not saying Lebel should be at this table. Far from it, he just thinks he should/is..which is laughable.
I've lived in this town a long time, I know ALL the people at this table, every single one of them. I would call all of them friends.
I have never been privy to the information he has shared about their wealth here, nor would I ever do so if I knew or cared.
He has been somewhat considerate of those at the table, however, pointing out their wealth/histories/connections/ on a public forum only makes him less deserving of being there.
Keep on dreaming Mr. Pretty Stud, now that you've released many of the names, those you've mentioned are bound to know YOU. I don't believe they'll think "you are the headline" after all. ha ha.
bingo
<quoted text>
look the reason i havent responded to you and your moronic post...you make me laugh..without a shadow of a doubt YOU ARE THE BIGGEST PEANUT who has responded to this thread...all that "Mr.Lebel aka Mr Stud"..."bingo" ...you are a clueless moron who thinks you are Nancy Drew solving mysteries...as far as you knowing everyone at this most privledged table and calling them "friends"..if that floats your boat saying that...so be it..you really take the cake..Paul LeBel hahahaha...wow...YOU ARE KING PEANUT !
Diamondz r grlz bst frnd

Morristown, TN

#289 Jan 11, 2011
Not that I think you could ever sit at this table.. Patricia Bible, Dr. Larry Mangum, Roger Greene. Ill play...do they make the list????

“I am The Headline”

Right Here By God

#290 Jan 11, 2011
jeff city wrote:
I say Dr. Gibson (the orthodontist) Have you seen the big house on the hill all his patients are paying for?!!
what a joke that is...NO

“I am The Headline”

Right Here By God

#291 Jan 11, 2011
ill respond to the other post ive missed either later on tonight..or tomorrow...i have a movie to watch ,some papers to sign and better things to do right now...may you all have a good night and to the woman who thinks im "Paul LeBel" or the other guy who post on here...go eat some more twinkies and pork skins before you go to bed and maybe tonight in your dreams you'll solve some more mysteries
I know

United States

#292 Jan 11, 2011
Steven D Anderson??????????
pretty woman not a stud

Morristown, TN

#293 Jan 11, 2011
all this crap, and you still didn't deny it. All you said was lebel...ha ha ha...
How do you know these are not my friends? Please...or mr. stud.
You hatred for Dr. Lynch is interesting coming from the highly regarded list of persons at this table.
I don't believe any of the people at this table would take the time to start a negative thread about him like you did.
No one, not porgy, not Gene would waste their time here let alone start a negative thread about anyone.
You've backed your petty self into a corner pretty thang...LOL!!

no one believes your garbage, that YOU should be at this table much less crawl under this elite table of people that have earned respect in this town.
You are a joke.
bingo
Mr Pretty Stud wrote:
<quoted text>
look the reason i havent responded to you and your moronic post...you make me laugh..without a shadow of a doubt YOU ARE THE BIGGEST PEANUT who has responded to this thread...all that "Mr.Lebel aka Mr Stud"..."bingo" ...you are a clueless moron who thinks you are Nancy Drew solving mysteries...as far as you knowing everyone at this most privledged table and calling them "friends"..if that floats your boat saying that...so be it..you really take the cake..Paul LeBel hahahaha...wow...YOU ARE KING PEANUT !
pretty woman not a stud

Morristown, TN

#294 Jan 11, 2011
Mr Pretty Stud wrote:
ill respond to the other post ive missed either later on tonight..or tomorrow...i have a movie to watch ,some papers to sign and better things to do right now...may you all have a good night and to the woman who thinks im "Paul LeBel" or the other guy who post on here...go eat some more twinkies and pork skins before you go to bed and maybe tonight in your dreams you'll solve some more mysteries
Practice signing your name little man, maybe YOU will be famous one day, in the meantime, get out your calculator and see how your gonna pay that big mortgage tomorrow.
wondering

Detroit, MI

#295 Jan 11, 2011
Stud was seen today; reportedly, "he was just like anyone of those guys you see standing in the unemployment line talking on a cell phone, you know, the kind you get recharged at Wal Mart".
Really, this guy is a Joke, posting in multiple names....I doubt he's ever created a job in his life, and probably a Yankee too. He's just hoping by starting this topix, someone might actually mention his real name as a potential member!
But I have to say, it is an interesting topix.
i know

United States

#296 Jan 11, 2011
Mr Pretty Stud wrote:
<quoted text>
look pal...we all cant have the jet airplanes,the rolex watches,custom made clothes,the fancy cars, any woman we want with the snap of a finger not to mention the God given looks and ability that ive been given....i know for you and others thats a real tough nut to swallow...you dont like the prestige or the finer things in life and if i gave you a road map...i have no doubt you'd get lost...so have a nice day and hopefully you'll run into T.L Shockley and you and him can break cornbread together
hey dumb a$$ how does all those things make you a mover and shaker if it's not paid for, everybody you have mentioned here so far have alot of nice things but i'm not talking about nice things i'm talking about bank accounts, i have stated the facts about t.l. shockley and his money lets talk about your boys, if you know them all so good tell us how and how much they make a year, the mcguffins for instance if they are so rich why did they lay off over half of their employees off at the truss plant and tidi waste, why are they borrowing money from the banks just to make payroll, they will either be closed down or bought out within a year, you wait and see, then maybe those boys will realize what a real job is when their bussing tables at the golden coral

“I am The Headline”

Right Here By God

#297 Jan 11, 2011
Token White Guy wrote:
For those unaware of how small towns work, One of the first requirements is that you pretty much have to be from here. I have been in Morristown 30 years but would never get an invitation to join the table. Because these folks are my friends, I can stop by for a drink but when the business starts, I will be excused. This is not wrong it is just the way things really work.
The other part you may be missing is the cost to sit at that table. Ignoring the capitol requirement, being a king maker is a tremendous responsibility. If invited, I would be inclined to decline on that basis. People who could never create a job will whine and cuss you because you will not give them one while you are paying the lions share of the taxes that support them. You will be called a crook in bad times and ignored in good times. Your best successes will be kept quite but your sins (real or made up) will be sung from every rooftop.
I moved from a small town where I was one of the crown princes. My decision was that I would rather live my own life. I do not regret that decision.
amen..spot on

“I am The Headline”

Right Here By God

#298 Jan 11, 2011
How About It wrote:
Andy Smith
NO...NEXT
What about

Pflugerville, TX

#299 Jan 11, 2011
Jack Stewart?

“I am The Headline”

Right Here By God

#300 Jan 11, 2011
pretty woman not a stud wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, mr. stud...waiting on the multiple poster to reply...this was meant for Mr stud, not you..lol.
I've given plenty of original thoughts...scares you a bit doesn't it?
yes, mr. stud...waiting on the multiple poster to reply...this was meant for Mr stud, not you..lol.
I've given plenty of original thoughts...scares you a bit doesn't it?

lady...GET IT IN YOUR SMALL PEANUT MIND...I AM NOT Paul LeBel..THE ONLY REASON I DIDNT RESPOND TO YOUR POST SAYING I WAS PAUL LeBEL IS BECAUSE I ENJOYED WATCHING YOU MAKE A COMPLETE BUFFOON OF YOURSELF.SOLVING MYSTERIES IN YOUR MIND..NOW YOU THINK THE GUY WHO GOES BY "Please" ON HERE IS ME ALSO..YOU ARE FAR AND AWAY THE BIGGEST, MOST CLUELESS SQUIRREL IN THE FOREST..LET ME BE THE FIRST TO TELL YOU IF YOU HAVE ANY PLANS ON BEING A DETECTIVE YOU MIGHT WANT TO CONSIDER ANOTHER LINE OF WORK..IF SOLVING A MYSTERY WERE A PILE OF COW CRAP, YOU WOULDNT GET A SMELL..SHOUTING OUT "that's Paul LeBel isnt it that right Mr Stud"...MY GOD YOU ARE DELUSIONAL

“I am The Headline”

Right Here By God

#301 Jan 11, 2011
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
House alone does not cause one to make the list. Go find someone else to argue with. Case in point-Brad Spivey-big house, no importance.
thats exactly correct..oh i better watch out THE DELUSIONAL SQUIRREL WILL THINK SHES PUTTING 2+2 TOGETHER AGAIN and swear me and you are one in the same..look...not everyone at our table is the same...im aware i can be brash and some of that is for entertainment purposes for the peanuts like the blind squirrel who thinks im Paul LeBel...but as far as houses go...whoever said the house you live in is a requirment...just because i have the biggest house on the biggest hill on the biggest side of town that wouldnt get me anywhere...take Haggard for instance...guy has lived in the same neighborhood for 40 years..it looks closer to the Brady Bunch House than what you'd expect such a "Mogul" to live in...again as with most of your post..you've been pretty much spot on...now watch THE BLIND SQUIRREL COME IN WITH MORE CONSPIRACY THEORIES...SHE SHOULD MOVE TO CLAXTON,GA SO SHE COULD BE CLOSER TO ALL THE FRUITCAKES..haha....have a good evening

“I am The Headline”

Right Here By God

#302 Jan 11, 2011
wgaf wrote:
mr. pretty stud...wanna be dud - take off your little tiara son. you still don't know who i am do you. no you don't...cause you are still talking "golden spoons at the table". you are the one probably still eating with plastic down with the other goobers at hardees every morning speculating on the affairs of the town. son, you down right don't have a real clue.
as a friend of mine sang in his song about the devil, sit down right there in that chair son and let me show you how it's done. i eat with platinum! gold is too passe' and is good for the boys at the table where you wished you were at. i have lived here all my life, started with land and made my money honest and quick. you say you have stock in google, son everybody has got 10 shares but that don't make you rich.
you posted about the goobers buying my pitch but you expect them to buy yours in the same breath. you continue to fascinate me and humor me at the same time. i couldn't reply back earlier as i had to leave morristown (via my own personal plane...you ain't got one of them now do ya pretty dud?) yep, you can check the flights out of the airport if ya like there little stud puppy. got some business down here in the bahama's that requires a fishing pole and some good old tennessee burbon. not good enough for ya son...well, it would be if you knew they make a special stock just for me. see, i move and shake things in places besides our humble little morristown and i get it done fishin' with other folks like myself.
now little dud stud, you can take your little dog and pony show and head on back to the office. none of these boys is gonna play your game...they got more class. me i just got more money. and jessee...he's just one of my attorneys.
i've said my peace...the folks in morristown know who shakes and moves. it's the folks that create jobs and i know the table gives back. some humble...some that should be. so wishful little pretty boy...polish that golden spoon up...some day you you might step up to the big table, but for now son...you're still sittin' with the kids!
as far as you posters that assume pretty studly boy there is mr. label...hell, that twit ain't getting near the table. just because you got your name on signs all across town doesn't mean you own the property, it's probably owned by someone at the table. now if you all continue to poke fun at him, he's liable to start snifflin' and carrying on to folks that well...just don't give a damn about him or his little charades but will have to hear it anyway. the only big thing about him is his nose and it's usually stuck up someone's rear. one of those at the table stop too fast and that boy will have 2 feet sticking out someones ass! damn, i made myself laugh!
good luck there pretty boy...shine your own little tiara and dream about being really rich! good night everybody, gotta get my gear ready for a day of fishin' with the govnah now ya hear!
YOU ARE ANOTHER BLIND SQUIRREL LOOKING FOR A NUT..YOU HAVENT A CLUE...MAYBE YOU COULD CATCH A RIDE WITH THAT BROAD ON HERE WHO THINKS IM Paul LeBel..YOU AND HER WOULD BE QUIET THE COMBINATION ROLLING DOWN THE HIGHWAY TO CLAXTON,GEORGIA TO BE WITH THE REST OF THE FRUITCAKES !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lamar Brown is a JOKE!!!!! (Oct '10) 27 min Parent 49
Hamblen county school buses (Mar '13) 57 min Teach 25
Kristie potter 1 hr Idiotwithafakename 12
Hot county cops 1 hr Michelle 4
John Dotson????? 2 hr Someone who cares 3
Koch food going down 2 hr Sara smith 18
You ran back to all that and left so good luck ... 2 hr juju on that beat 4

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance