Tennessee Pain Consultants

Posted in the Morristown Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Anonymous

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 12, 2011
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Hey Kim ( Bitch ) while you are running around the office like a chicken with it's head cut off BECAUSE you don't know how to do your job, got a little info you might be interested to know! You have a "Mole" in your office, because I know your feeble mind probablly doesn't know what a "Mole is, let me clarify! A "Mole" is some one the Government hires when a place is under investigation, to eavesdrop, record, and write down ALL info acosiated with what is going on there! So, while you sit on your high horse and curse at the other employee's there, call them Bitch's and tell them that it's a damn shame that they make twice as much money as you do, it is ALL being recorded and documented! The REASON they make more money than you, is because they have an education, being a cracker barrell waitress doesnt in no way qualify you to be in the position you are in! If ( God Forbid ) I had to work for you, the first time you screamed at me or called me a Bitch, I would BEAT your ass down!!!! Not only do you do it, but you do it in front of the patients, you are just pure white TRASH! Wow, what Bitch ass parents you must have, they taught you no RESPECT for nothing or nobody! The "Mole" has already documented how you have been calling people in for pill counts and giving them 30 minutes to get there, duh, that is againt the LAW, you must give at least a 4 hour notice before calling someone in! Ya'll are so corrupt and fraudulant there, but as the old saying goes, everything comes out in the wash! I, for one cannot WAIT till that place is closed down, it may take a few years like it did to shut down Dr. Foster, but I am gonna be sitting in the courtroom when the indictments do come down just to LMAO at how many years you get put in the pen! Your BITCH ass ran Glenda off, the only reason she came back was because her car got repossessed and she was about to loose her home! From what I hear, since her return, she is just a big of BITCH as you are! That is sad because Glenda use to actually CARE about the patients, now as with everything else, it's all about the money! Never would have imagined Glenda kissing your ass to keep a job!!!! If I was her, the day you cursed my daughter out, I wouldve whooped your BITCH ass, just goes to show how much she cares about her kids! Lord help if you have kids, I sure hope they don't grow up to be a BITCH like you!!!! You have been warned, I would watch everything you say and do, you just never know, there may be camera's in there documenting everything also! Oh, and you might want to go ahead and check your records pertaining to INSURANCE FRAUD, you were fileing insurance claims on folk's in GLEDA"S name during the time when she was NOT working there! Good Luck trying to figure out who the "Mole" is, because it could be anyone there, considering they all hate your BITCH ass!!!!!
okay

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 13, 2011
 
i no none of them care about anyone but there selfs.an yes they all get there pain pills , i mean all the people that work there get there roxy. but people who need them dont get them.
who dat

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 18, 2011
 
Where is this place sounds like a place I need to go to. lol Who's the Doc?
Just Wondering

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 1, 2012
 
What Happened ?
Jon

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 1, 2012
 
THIS thread is MORE than a year old !

“NO DRAMA....please, lol”

Since: Nov 10

Russellville, Tn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 1, 2012
 
I wish ppl would just leave em alone. It's a business, just like any other, n someone's always got some kind of problem with an employee or whatever. You prolly got cut off from ur rocks, n now ur mad...jus saying!
you know who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 2, 2012
 
Yep I bet you got dismissed from not following the rules lol sucks to be you and all this is is something that has been twisted from months ago and best belive she has it covered she isn't worried about your lame ass threats cause you don't even know what exactly happen. I can tell you this if the so called mole even tries to say anything she's n for a rude awakening because she has a mole that is friends with her and knows the whole truth cause she told this person stuff that the judge would have to dismiss anything ha ha so keep dreamin buoych
LMFAO

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 15, 2012
 
Really all this is funny! TPC HAS NO IDEA WHAT IS FIXIN TO HAPPEN! All im going to say is everyone there that works for Kim BEWARE cause when it all comes down u will be there first ones under the bus!!!!!! U better believe that she will not take the fall by herself! I have to give Kim one thing, she's good at what she does. Making people believe that she is doing nothing wrong and noone is going to get in trouble. U better be doing some research! Cover ur ass cause I know she has by everyone else doing the illegal activity for her! I know for a fact that there is illegal scripts bring writen and I also know that there are script pads that the over site dr will never see cause they r hiden from him. I also know to be true that one employee wrote out scripts for her boyfriend with out permission and Kim caught her and did nothing about it! The sad thing is, the NP's r treated like shit and they r getting screwed by Kim on a daily basis. All because Kim knows she can't do any better then what's she got there! Another thing that is funny, whoooooo watch out the carter name is real scary! Really, Kim is the biggest pansy there is in morristown! She has to get her little sister to fight for her! So everyone please be real scared of Kim she will be the cause of u landing ur ass in the federal pen and she will be walking free with no regrets! And for u Kim carter u can suck my dick! Lol heard u were good at it!
Former Patient

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 15, 2012
 
LMFAO wrote:
Really all this is funny! TPC HAS NO IDEA WHAT IS FIXIN TO HAPPEN! All im going to say is everyone there that works for Kim BEWARE cause when it all comes down u will be there first ones under the bus!!!!!! U better believe that she will not take the fall by herself! I have to give Kim one thing, she's good at what she does. Making people believe that she is doing nothing wrong and noone is going to get in trouble. U better be doing some research! Cover ur ass cause I know she has by everyone else doing the illegal activity for her! I know for a fact that there is illegal scripts bring writen and I also know that there are script pads that the over site dr will never see cause they r hiden from him. I also know to be true that one employee wrote out scripts for her boyfriend with out permission and Kim caught her and did nothing about it! The sad thing is, the NP's r treated like shit and they r getting screwed by Kim on a daily basis. All because Kim knows she can't do any better then what's she got there! Another thing that is funny, whoooooo watch out the carter name is real scary! Really, Kim is the biggest pansy there is in morristown! She has to get her little sister to fight for her! So everyone please be real scared of Kim she will be the cause of u landing ur ass in the federal pen and she will be walking free with no regrets! And for u Kim carter u can suck my dick! Lol heard u were good at it!
I agree 100%. I am a former patient because I chose to be not because that bitch called me in 30 minutes before a pill count. The state needs to shut that place down along with drug testing all the employees. That is the most unprofessional place of business I have ever known in my life.
Debra

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 15, 2012
 
LMFAO wrote:
Really all this is funny! TPC HAS NO IDEA WHAT IS FIXIN TO HAPPEN! All im going to say is everyone there that works for Kim BEWARE cause when it all comes down u will be there first ones under the bus!!!!!! U better believe that she will not take the fall by herself! I have to give Kim one thing, she's good at what she does. Making people believe that she is doing nothing wrong and noone is going to get in trouble. U better be doing some research! Cover ur ass cause I know she has by everyone else doing the illegal activity for her! I know for a fact that there is illegal scripts bring writen and I also know that there are script pads that the over site dr will never see cause they r hiden from him. I also know to be true that one employee wrote out scripts for her boyfriend with out permission and Kim caught her and did nothing about it! The sad thing is, the NP's r treated like shit and they r getting screwed by Kim on a daily basis. All because Kim knows she can't do any better then what's she got there! Another thing that is funny, whoooooo watch out the carter name is real scary! Really, Kim is the biggest pansy there is in morristown! She has to get her little sister to fight for her! So everyone please be real scared of Kim she will be the cause of u landing ur ass in the federal pen and she will be walking free with no regrets! And for u Kim carter u can suck my dick! Lol heard u were good at it!
You got your wish. Go to wbir they were on the 6 o'clock news for violating city ordiance. Bitches lost their jobs til they can relocate.
Poster

Simpsonville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 15, 2012
 
Debra wrote:
<quoted text>You got your wish. Go to wbir they were on the 6 o'clock news for violating city ordiance. Bitches lost their jobs til they can relocate.
What city ordinance ? No need for name-calling.
Debra

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 15, 2012
 
name calling is very nessecary read the other post
Poster

Simpsonville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 15, 2012
 
Debra wrote:
name calling is very nessecary read the other post
It doesn't matter what anyone else says you don't have to stoop to there level.
I get it , you all don't like her.

Now the city ordinance states that within 1000 miles of a church school pharmacy so this has nothing to do with the employees being kind or mean.
Dim

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 15, 2012
 
Poster wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter what anyone else says you don't have to stoop to there level.
I get it , you all don't like her.
Now the city ordinance states that within 1000 miles of a church school pharmacy so this has nothing to do with the employees being kind or mean.
It's 1000 FEET !! It has everything to do with shutting the place down. No need to mention names of employees. We know who they are and why they are unemployed.
been there

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 18, 2012
 
LMFAO wrote:
Really all this is funny! TPC HAS NO IDEA WHAT IS FIXIN TO HAPPEN! All im going to say is everyone there that works for Kim BEWARE cause when it all comes down u will be there first ones under the bus!!!!!! U better believe that she will not take the fall by herself! I have to give Kim one thing, she's good at what she does. Making people believe that she is doing nothing wrong and noone is going to get in trouble. U better be doing some research! Cover ur ass cause I know she has by everyone else doing the illegal activity for her! I know for a fact that there is illegal scripts bring writen and I also know that there are script pads that the over site dr will never see cause they r hiden from him. I also know to be true that one employee wrote out scripts for her boyfriend with out permission and Kim caught her and did nothing about it! The sad thing is, the NP's r treated like shit and they r getting screwed by Kim on a daily basis. All because Kim knows she can't do any better then what's she got there! Another thing that is funny, whoooooo watch out the carter name is real scary! Really, Kim is the biggest pansy there is in morristown! She has to get her little sister to fight for her! So everyone please be real scared of Kim she will be the cause of u landing ur ass in the federal pen and she will be walking free with no regrets! And for u Kim carter u can suck my dick! Lol heard u were good at it!
ohhh....she is one of the best at it! Better believe it!
teller

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 19, 2012
 
Kim destroyed this place all by herself. I would love to know what she had on the boss that HAD to keep her employed. FACT, she had soooo many freinds and relatives comming in getting pain meds. it was funny to set back and watch and listen.

There was ease droping going on people and workers via a recorder that was placed in the office and the waitting area and some rooms. If you were ever a patient there you would know this to be true. I was for almost four year's and it was run by her and ruin also. I couldn't beleive that this one woman had so much power and would run around that place all jacked up on whatever it was to the point it was entertainment to me as I sit and waited.

I'm glad to say I live now without pain meds and have a much better life than before, even with my pain.
Luvmesumkimandjo 1lish

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 29, 2012
 
Wow, you guys really have nothing better to do than to sit around and talk about shit you have NO idea about.. A bunch of gossip.. Sad really.. I've been goin to this facility for a yr now and love them! You can say what you would like about Kim and Joanna or whoever else you want but they are still up and running which should show you it's all BULLSHIT! I have a much higher quality of life having them in my life and wouldn't change dr's for anything in the world.. Get a life and stop hating on ppl you don't even know.. They deal with alot of ppl who don't need the meds and are slowly weeding them out but i suppose i'd be hateful too if i had to deal with alot of the ppl trying to get one over on them or talk shit like you folks! I LOVE MY DR.'S OFFICE!!:D
Jjjjjj

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 8, 2012
 
This is so true
Snitchbitchy wrote:
Hey Kim ( Bitch ) while you are running around the office like a chicken with it's head cut off BECAUSE you don't know how to do your job, got a little info you might be interested to know! You have a "Mole" in your office, because I know your feeble mind probablly doesn't know what a "Mole is, let me clarify! A "Mole" is some one the Government hires when a place is under investigation, to eavesdrop, record, and write down ALL info acosiated with what is going on there! So, while you sit on your high horse and curse at the other employee's there, call them Bitch's and tell them that it's a damn shame that they make twice as much money as you do, it is ALL being recorded and documented! The REASON they make more money than you, is because they have an education, being a cracker barrell waitress doesnt in no way qualify you to be in the position you are in! If ( God Forbid ) I had to work for you, the first time you screamed at me or called me a Bitch, I would BEAT your ass down!!!! Not only do you do it, but you do it in front of the patients, you are just pure white TRASH! Wow, what Bitch ass parents you must have, they taught you no RESPECT for nothing or nobody! The "Mole" has already documented how you have been calling people in for pill counts and giving them 30 minutes to get there, duh, that is againt the LAW, you must give at least a 4 hour notice before calling someone in! Ya'll are so corrupt and fraudulant there, but as the old saying goes, everything comes out in the wash! I, for one cannot WAIT till that place is closed down, it may take a few years like it did to shut down Dr. Foster, but I am gonna be sitting in the courtroom when the indictments do come down just to LMAO at how many years you get put in the pen! Your BITCH ass ran Glenda off, the only reason she came back was because her car got repossessed and she was about to loose her home! From what I hear, since her return, she is just a big of BITCH as you are! That is sad because Glenda use to actually CARE about the patients, now as with everything else, it's all about the money! Never would have imagined Glenda kissing your ass to keep a job!!!! If I was her, the day you cursed my daughter out, I wouldve whooped your BITCH ass, just goes to show how much she cares about her kids! Lord help if you have kids, I sure hope they don't grow up to be a BITCH like you!!!! You have been warned, I would watch everything you say and do, you just never know, there may be camera's in there documenting everything also! Oh, and you might want to go ahead and check your records pertaining to INSURANCE FRAUD, you were fileing insurance claims on folk's in GLEDA"S name during the time when she was NOT working there! Good Luck trying to figure out who the "Mole" is, because it could be anyone there, considering they all hate your BITCH ass!!!!!
Fact

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 8, 2012
 
Any Woman that creates an offspring with Kenny Levy has got to be insane.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

100 Users are viewing the Morristown Forum right now

Search the Morristown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 28 min Vet 138,402
team tech (Apr '12) 32 min Team 60
Shane jarnigan? 1 hr Brandy 2
Hair hilites 3 hr CAllie 3
any fun in mtown 4 hr local 4
koch foods supervisors 8 hr lmao 43
longhorn steakhouse 9 hr meforu 29
•••
•••
•••
•••

Morristown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Morristown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Morristown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Morristown
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••