First Prev
of 4
Next Last
nomad

Morristown, TN

#1 Jan 6, 2011
do u think this town is big anuf for 2 clubs ? and what is your feelings on the clubs around here ?
Lonestar

Sevierville, TN

#2 Jan 6, 2011
There are no real clubs or real riders here, just a bunch of sissies who'll drop to their knees if you look sat them hard.
ant

Morristown, TN

#3 Jan 6, 2011
ant the nomads a gay bicycle club?

“Can I get dealer tags?”

Since: Dec 10

Fourmile Holler

#4 Jan 6, 2011
They need a Chevy club.
ant

Morristown, TN

#5 Jan 6, 2011
thats gay to
Sledge

Portland, OR

#6 Jan 6, 2011
Lonestar wrote:
There are no real clubs or real riders here, just a bunch of sissies who'll drop to their knees if you look sat them hard.
Describe your idea of a real rider, genius.
Lonestar

Sevierville, TN

#7 Jan 6, 2011
Sledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Describe your idea of a real rider, genius.
If you got to ask, son, you aint one. I'd bet a more fitting name for you would be Sludge.
IRONHORSE

Nashville, TN

#8 Jan 6, 2011
Lonestar,Quit slobbering over guys on bikes. Sounds like you're looking for an Outlaw Gang 'Hell's Angels' style. Give up your fantasy of being a Badass's bitc#. We all know the Lonestar state grows 2 things, Steers and Queers. You don't have horns even if you're horny.

“OOOPS!”

Mosheim

#9 Jan 6, 2011
I'm a rider. Change LONESTAR to STARFISH, cause I'd take my bad leg & Break it OFF in yours if i caught you looking at ME hard, soft, or semi. SHUT the F'UP and get some skates and KNEEpads
Have a good day!
nomad

Morristown, TN

#10 Jan 8, 2011
none of yall are awnsering the post i for real on this

“OOOPS!”

Mosheim

#11 Jan 10, 2011
There's more than enough room for 1 motorcycle club in the area. Most clubs round here are based on a common factor; Religion, favorite charity, neighborhood, workplace or business, favorite bar or club,Softball team, even Just friends, Etc.
Go for it.Start one. But ride SAFE. It's cool to ride like Troops in formation, it's a sign of strength. Don't promote DUI. Families gotta share the road with enough idiots.
Raise hell AFTER you get to the location. Have a few members w/ trailers $ someone to haul in-case SOMEBODY has to leave drunk. A 16ft'er can place 5 bikes easy w/ tie-downs.
A dead club member is such a downer.
Is that a better answer?
dave

Clarksville, TN

#12 Mar 6, 2013
whats the new club called in butcher valley
Doc

Morristown, TN

#13 Mar 6, 2013
dave wrote:
whats the new club called in butcher valley
Where the h*ll is butcher valley?
MCC

Morristown, TN

#14 Mar 11, 2013
I believe you have to ask the copper heads before starting another club in morristown. I know that before another biker club comes threw they have to ask permission before they fly there colors threw here.
Don K

Morristown, TN

#15 Mar 11, 2013
MCC wrote:
I believe you have to ask the copper heads before starting another club in morristown. I know that before another biker club comes threw they have to ask permission before they fly there colors threw here.
LMAO...The copper heads aka crack heads dont have a motorcycle that runs between all of them old dirt bags. They will how ever suck one for a crack rock,if they dont snitch you out first. Thats the biggest joke of a MC club that has ever been. Last time i seen of of them he was riding a bicycle with training wheels,i think they stole it from some kid in pre-school
REALLY

Morristown, TN

#16 Mar 11, 2013
MCC wrote:
Are you serious?LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Yeah dail up dudes home number ...... oh he aint there?
Welll damn guess we gotta go another way....
Teddy Bear

Morristown, TN

#17 Mar 11, 2013
Yea you guys need to quit watching all that TV bullshat.
Cool bro.... im up for letting the "club" screw my ol lady....
just a rider

Russellville, TN

#18 Mar 11, 2013
It is a common courtesy to meet with the controlling MC in town, that being the Copperheads, and presenting your idea for your club. they will want to see your patch and meet your officers. I would do a little research before jumping in. You can start a riding club a lot easier that a MC. Size and placement of patches mean certain things, so I would hit Google on how to organize a motorcycle club. Very good instructions out there.Hope this helps.
pot and kettle

Morristown, TN

#19 Mar 12, 2013
Don K wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO...The copper heads aka crack heads dont have a motorcycle that runs between all of them old dirt bags. They will how ever suck one for a crack rock,if they dont snitch you out first. Thats the biggest joke of a MC club that has ever been. Last time i seen of of them he was riding a bicycle with training wheels,i think they stole it from some kid in pre-school
"Don K" Like ppl don't know who you are pretending to be, everyone knows the real Don K don't have the nuts to talk shit about anyone, much less talk about someone being a snitch(takes one to know one)
i just love it

Knoxville, TN

#20 Mar 13, 2013
Someone been watching the devil's ride on Mon nights, and getting all fired up. Should we look for this new club to be starting a war with the copper heads? Lmao....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Koch foods exit 8 easy women 21 min koch worker 26
Lakeway achievement center, a real review 1 hr uncle papaw 13
Howmet trash 2 hr allintoit 25
My boyfriend cheated with my best friend 2 hr Steve 13
Hamblen school of beauty nothing like it use to... 3 hr Happy2BHere 8
does anyone know whitney adams from jeff co. (Jun '11) 5 hr maybe once again 10
Melissa "Moe" Garrett 7 hr mario 1
Dairy Queen REALLY 15 hr Freddie Pickle 39

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web