One Who Knows

Knoxville, TN

#1 Nov 29, 2012
Anybody know this N.A. talkin' conman? Lies come to him easier than the truth. A child in a mans body, a legend in his own mind and a wigger wanna be gangster. Center Pointe Gangsters. We run this place.
You are a joke pussy boy. You're lucky Jason Fox didn't dismantle you. I noticed you didn't say a word when he took your seat in the "courtin' corner".
wtf

Newton, NC

#2 Dec 13, 2012
Why r u dissin him? Lolz n wat happened to matt jarnigan? Dam,ik a lot of matts lmao
One Who Knows

Knoxville, TN

#3 Apr 10, 2013
The valuable time you wasted just so you & your chronic liar wiggers and the sluts you ran with could be the center of attention should be made up by stomping you & your lie telling room mate Taylor a new @zz hole. That skank you was so proud to run run drama with, Linda, who could cry at the drop of a hat needs a shoe factory planted in her ass too. Yes, SKANK that's what I said. All that crap you talked about TRIGGERS. You're a liar, a child and legend in your own mind. Grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Copperheads M.C. (Jan '10) 10 min old school 317
Time to Xpose those who hire Illegals. 19 min Red on the Head 26
Mike Hurt 33 min Bill 12
Copperheads (Rabbit) Finally busted 1 hr Julie 32
Morristown topics is quiet because 1 hr White n Tight 5
Review: Five R Processors LTD 1 hr Info 2
SCAMMERS on FACEBOOK , who r they 1 hr fbook 35
What is going on at the animal shelter? (Jul '14) 7 hr Crooked-Morristow... 135
Animal shelter 11 hr Leave it to beaver 30
Morristown Dating