First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Bible Perversions

Morristown, TN

#1 Mar 15, 2014
Jesus tells us in the King James Bible in John 6:47 that "he that believeth on me hath everlasting life. Satan's bible like the NIV and Holeman Christian Standard change the words of God in this verse. They say that who believeth have everlasting life. Satan is the father of lies.
Pravda

Morristown, TN

#2 Mar 15, 2014
Bible Perversions wrote:
Jesus tells us in the King James Bible in John 6:47 that "he that believeth on me hath everlasting life. Satan's bible like the NIV and Holeman Christian Standard change the words of God in this verse. They say that who believeth have everlasting life. Satan is the father of lies.
Maybe you call tell us what he said in Aramaic, or how it was written in the original Greek. We know how you feel about the KJB. You just can't understand that any translation will not me word for word.

Now give us your yearly rant on the Easter bunny and everything else you find wrong.
penelope

United States

#3 Mar 15, 2014
Look up the Egyptian figure head horrus. Who was around before any translation was written..
Some hints born Dec 25th
Performed miracles
Had 12 disciples
Crucified
Resurrected 3 days later.
Christian

Morristown, TN

#4 Mar 15, 2014
Bible Perversions wrote:
You are Satan.
Bible Perversions

Morristown, TN

#5 Mar 16, 2014
Pravda wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you call tell us what he said in Aramaic, or how it was written in the original Greek. We know how you feel about the KJB. You just can't understand that any translation will not me word for word.
Now give us your yearly rant on the Easter bunny and everything else you find wrong.
Jesus said in Aramaic "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believith ON ME hath everlasting life." (John 6:47 KJB) Satan twists the words of Jesus in this verse in the NIV and the HCS of the Southern baptist and many other of his perversions by just saying he that believith. Believe what Satan? The only way to heaven is to believe on the Lord jesus Christ! Satan does not want you to know the facts on how to get saved from hell because he wants you there with him. Satan believes there is a Jesus, but does not believe on Jesus. Now go ahead and lie to kids about an Easter bunny and color eggs like the pagans did on their pagan day of Easter while Christians that search for the truth will celebrate the day of God we call resurraction Sunday day because he lives!. Thank God for the truth he gives us in the KJB which translated the pagan day of Easter from hell correctly here in Acts 12:4 instead of passover in Satan's bibles. The KJB from God is never wrong. Satan is the father of all lies.(John 8:44)
Bible Perversions

Morristown, TN

#6 Mar 16, 2014
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
You are Satan.
Do you believe on Jesus which is the only way to heaven in John 6:47 of the KJB or do you just believe found in lies from Satan in bible perversions? If you just believe, what do you believe?
Pravda

Morristown, TN

#7 Mar 16, 2014
Bible Perversions wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus said in Aramaic "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believith ON ME hath everlasting life." (John 6:47 KJB) Satan twists the words of Jesus in this verse in the NIV and the HCS of the Southern baptist and many other of his perversions by just saying he that believith. Believe what Satan? The only way to heaven is to believe on the Lord jesus Christ! Satan does not want you to know the facts on how to get saved from hell because he wants you there with him. Satan believes there is a Jesus, but does not believe on Jesus. Now go ahead and lie to kids about an Easter bunny and color eggs like the pagans did on their pagan day of Easter while Christians that search for the truth will celebrate the day of God we call resurraction Sunday day because he lives!. Thank God for the truth he gives us in the KJB which translated the pagan day of Easter from hell correctly here in Acts 12:4 instead of passover in Satan's bibles. The KJB from God is never wrong. Satan is the father of all lies.(John 8:44)
Really? You think that is how it would be interpreted today if someone heard Jesus say what he did in Aramaic?
Bible Perversions

Morristown, TN

#8 Mar 16, 2014
Pravda wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You think that is how it would be interpreted today if someone heard Jesus say what he did in Aramaic?
Yes if one believes God when he tells in Psalms 12 6-7 that he will preserve his words for ever.
Just Checking

Morristown, TN

#9 Mar 16, 2014
Bible Perversions wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus said in Aramaic "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believith ON ME hath everlasting life." (John 6:47 KJB) Satan twists the words of Jesus in this verse in the NIV and the HCS of the Southern baptist and many other of his perversions by just saying he that believith. Believe what Satan? The only way to heaven is to believe on the Lord jesus Christ! Satan does not want you to know the facts on how to get saved from hell because he wants you there with him. Satan believes there is a Jesus, but does not believe on Jesus. Now go ahead and lie to kids about an Easter bunny and color eggs like the pagans did on their pagan day of Easter while Christians that search for the truth will celebrate the day of God we call resurraction Sunday day because he lives!. Thank God for the truth he gives us in the KJB which translated the pagan day of Easter from hell correctly here in Acts 12:4 instead of passover in Satan's bibles. The KJB from God is never wrong. Satan is the father of all lies.(John 8:44)
So you are lying because you did not quote the text in Aramaic.
Pravda

Morristown, TN

#10 Mar 16, 2014
Bible Perversions wrote:
<quoted text> Yes if one believes God when he tells in Psalms 12 6-7 that he will preserve his words for ever.
You can't have it both ways. Preserve the actual words and translate them too just doesn't work. You can preserve the meaning but a literal word for word translation most of the time is not possible. Not all languages use the same syntax and some may not even have a word that will translate literally.

And I don't think there is anyone today that her Jesus speak in Aramaic that would have used the word 'believeth'. I can see them using the word believes. But according to you that would not be what Jesus said. Apparently, Jesus spoke in the Aramaic form of Shakespeareian English.
part of the body

Athens, TN

#11 Mar 17, 2014
Bible Perversions wrote:
<quoted text> Do you believe on Jesus which is the only way to heaven in John 6:47 of the KJB or do you just believe found in lies from Satan in bible perversions? If you just believe, what do you believe?
What is going to heaven?
good intentions

Jonesville, SC

#12 Mar 17, 2014
Bible Perversions wrote:
While your intentions are good, you are giving people who are riding the fence reason to doubt. In your quest for political correctness you are leading some astray. Topix is really not a place for this discussion because of all the people who choose not to believe. This is not intended to bring you down.

“To thine ownself be true.”

Since: Jan 13

The Planet Gallifrey

#13 Mar 17, 2014
Bible Perversions wrote:
Welcome back to topix, "Truth". I was wondering how long it was going to be before you came back with all of your King James only bullshit. Just in time for Easter I suppose.
part of the body

Athens, TN

#14 Mar 17, 2014
Everybody is always talking about going to heaven. What about the 8 promises in psalms to the meek and just, that they will inherent the earth? In luke and matthew its says as was in the days of noah so shall it be.... there will be two women in the field.... all throught the bible it happens the same way they bad are killed or taken away and the good remain! If luke and matthew are correct then the good will inherent the earth and bad will be swept away.
local

United States

#15 Mar 17, 2014
Good Luck put links to satans bible on MBC thread, I did not know such bible existed.
Christian

Morristown, TN

#16 Mar 21, 2014
Bible Perversions wrote:
<quoted text> Do you believe on Jesus which is the only way to heaven in John 6:47 of the KJB or do you just believe found in lies from Satan in bible perversions? If you just believe, what do you believe?
I believe that you are Satan.
Satan

Erin, TN

#17 Mar 21, 2014
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that you are Satan.
No my friend. I am Satan.
Truth Hurts

Morristown, TN

#18 Mar 23, 2014
Pravda wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe on the Lord Jesus Christ as the only way to heaven the KJB tells us to or do you just believe as Satan's tells us? If you just believe, what is it that you believe?
Truth Hurts

Morristown, TN

#19 Mar 23, 2014
Wait-----what wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back to topix, "Truth". I was wondering how long it was going to be before you came back with all of your King James only bullshit. Just in time for Easter I suppose.
The KJB uses the word Easter in Acts 12:4 correctly unlike Satan's bibles. Easter was a pagan holiday unlike passover. The KJB uses the word Calvary instead of the skull in Luke 23:33 unlike the NIV and some other Satan bibles. If it were not for the kJB and other Godly bibles such as the KJB and Wycliff's we would be singing hymns about the Skull instead of Calvary.
Pravda

Morristown, TN

#20 Mar 23, 2014
Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text> Do you believe on the Lord Jesus Christ as the only way to heaven the KJB tells us to or do you just believe as Satan's tells us? If you just believe, what is it that you believe?
I am talking about what YOU are posting not what I believe. You have already replied to this post but not to post #10. Go back read it and give me your take on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for a striper for party 17 min fatman 1
Looking for Lee Brockwell 1 hr Curious 2
Looking for some girl fun. 1 hr Curious 2
What was goin on at courthouse yesterday? 1 hr Curious 67
I want a lesbian tonight 1 hr Curious 2
Mindy Jarnigan 1 hr Local 3
blonde named sunshine at dollar tree 1 hr Clyde 12
Food City built too close to park for beer permit 3 hr Lakum 62
What's the best way to do "it" in the back door? 10 hr Get it 13
Morristown Dating