First Prev
of 2
Next Last
IM BEGGING

United States

#1 Jan 23, 2013
I JUST FOUND OUT IM PREGNANT I HAVE NO PLACE TO GO BARELY ANY MONEY DOES ANYBODY HAVE A MOBILE HOME TO GIVE AWAY OR ANYTHING RENT TO OWN THAT CAN WORK WITH ME AND REALIZE IM STRUGGLING...I PROMISE TO PAY WHAT I CAN UUNTIL I GET IT PAID OFF IF IT CANT BE GIVEN TO ME PLEASE SOMEONE HELP.
Minnie Pearl

Morristown, TN

#2 Jan 23, 2013
There is plenty of help available to someone in your position. Why do you need a mobile home? Have you been to the housing authority to apply for housing? Where are you living now? Have you contacted Central Services for any type of help? Have you looked in the newspaper at ads for apartments, houses, and mobile homes? If so, have you contacted any of them? Do you have a job? Thought about getting one if you don't have one? Do you have family? Where is the child's father in all of this?
Alice

Talbott, TN

#3 Jan 23, 2013
IM BEGGING wrote:
I JUST FOUND OUT IM PREGNANT I HAVE NO PLACE TO GO BARELY ANY MONEY DOES ANYBODY HAVE A MOBILE HOME TO GIVE AWAY OR ANYTHING RENT TO OWN THAT CAN WORK WITH ME AND REALIZE IM STRUGGLING...I PROMISE TO PAY WHAT I CAN UUNTIL I GET IT PAID OFF IF IT CANT BE GIVEN TO ME PLEASE SOMEONE HELP.
I wish you the best of luck, but rarely do people have mobile homes just sitting around to give away to someone. I suggest you try the options mentioned in the comment above this one.

Since: Nov 08

Morristown

#4 Jan 24, 2013
What's up with all the pregnant females with no jobs looking for free places to stay?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/morristown-tn...
olo

Bellevue, WA

#5 Jan 24, 2013
baby u aint the first to get knocked up with no place to live and wont be the last. you will get by just have faith that the tough will pass. seek help if u need it...but God helps those who help them selves. go through a temp agency get a good job. u dam well better be able to pass a drug test there mom. pregnant women can work. my friend work till the day before birth and not a sit down job either! suck it up girl u are about to be a mom. that child will be depending on u for absolutly everything.
juicy fruit

Fayetteville, NC

#6 Jan 24, 2013
IM BEGGING wrote:
Are you the daughter of the other lady on here looking for the same thing? Because her azz was in just busted for stealing and NO ONE wants that in there home.
juicy fruit

Fayetteville, NC

#7 Jan 24, 2013
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you the best of luck, but rarely do people have mobile homes just sitting around to give away to someone. I suggest you try the options mentioned in the comment above this one.
And she has a pregnant daughter as well is the reason i ask
paul

Old Fort, NC

#8 Jan 24, 2013
"I'm in the need, the need for speed." sorry to hear that.
mats

Old Fort, NC

#9 Jan 24, 2013
Government help?
VERY much TRUE

Kings Mountain, NC

#10 Jan 24, 2013
olo wrote:
baby u aint the first to get knocked up with no place to live and wont be the last. you will get by just have faith that the tough will pass. seek help if u need it...but God helps those who help them selves. go through a temp agency get a good job. u dam well better be able to pass a drug test there mom. pregnant women can work. my friend work till the day before birth and not a sit down job either! suck it up girl u are about to be a mom. that child will be depending on u for absolutly everything.
AMEN!!!!!!! I have always wondered why chix go get pregnant which is 100% preventable btw then think others will just take care of the baby as well as them? I would love a free mobile home too, hint hint!!!! I dont do drugs, i do take care of myself and my kids so if anyone is wanting to give things away such as a home, land, boat, car, motorcycle, scooter, etc then let me know i will take it off your hands (:

Yes, try the housing authority, they put homeless Mum's into FREE housing every single day! Thats your best option, probably the only one.

Ps I have not heard of any pregnant women to miscarry or have troubles from WORKING, M!ANY do up until the day water breaks so definatly consider Working above all else or atleast until baby Dr tells you that you just cant any longer. Best Wishes and i sincerely do mean that, i do hope your baby will help you to make better choices in life as its all about that baby and should forever remain that way! Alot of pregnant 20sumthngs still dont get the fact they are NOT number 1 nor should they ever be again once they choose to bring another life into the world!!!!!!!!
Redondo

Morristown, TN

#11 Jan 24, 2013
VERY much TRUE wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN!!!!!!! I have always wondered why chix go get pregnant which is 100% preventable btw then think others will just take care of the baby as well as them? I would love a free mobile home too, hint hint!!!! I dont do drugs, i do take care of myself and my kids so if anyone is wanting to give things away such as a home, land, boat, car, motorcycle, scooter, etc then let me know i will take it off your hands (:
Yes, try the housing authority, they put homeless Mum's into FREE housing every single day! Thats your best option, probably the only one.
Ps I have not heard of any pregnant women to miscarry or have troubles from WORKING, M!ANY do up until the day water breaks so definatly consider Working above all else or atleast until baby Dr tells you that you just cant any longer. Best Wishes and i sincerely do mean that, i do hope your baby will help you to make better choices in life as its all about that baby and should forever remain that way! Alot of pregnant 20sumthngs still dont get the fact they are NOT number 1 nor should they ever be again once they choose to bring another life into the world!!!!!!!!
I agree, totally. I DO wonder if these young girls think that a baby is now considered a "fashion accessory"?
OVER IT

Morristown, TN

#12 Jan 24, 2013
Redondo wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, totally. I DO wonder if these young girls think that a baby is now considered a "fashion accessory"?
They think its a free meal ticket along with free ever-thing just because they spread their legs!
yep

United States

#13 Jan 24, 2013
Adoption! Lots of loving folks out there that can't have there own but can provide for your baby. In the mean time there is public assistance "providing your drug and criminal free". Condoms are free at the health dept as well.Kids deserve better:/
honestly

Oak Ridge, NC

#14 Jan 24, 2013
IM BEGGING wrote:
you have to take care yourself people dont care theyll say heres a quarter call someone who cares welcome to the 20 th century
question

Morristown, TN

#15 Jan 24, 2013
IM BEGGING wrote:
If I gave you one do you have the cash to move it?
bob

United States

#16 Jan 24, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>If I gave you one do you have the cash to move it?
you know the answer is no
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Jan 24, 2013
How would she pay the utilities. Winter heating bills in a mobile home can be outrageous.
just saying

Morristown, TN

#18 Jan 24, 2013
....go kill yourself worthless trash....time to thin the herd of filth in this world....
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Jan 24, 2013
just saying wrote:
....go kill yourself worthless trash....time to thin the herd of filth in this world....
You go first. Show her how its done.
olo

Bellevue, WA

#21 Jan 24, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
<quoted text>
You go first. Show her how its done.
amen one less dumba$$ to iinhale my oxygen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Koch Foods Debone (Nov '08) 4 min Harlan 38
needing to find a legit pain management dr. or... 29 min Pease 5
irobot vacuum. 1 hr no respect 1
CITY COUNCIL Morristown 1 hr Midnite Caller 52
Am I Doing Something Wrong? 1 hr josh 31
who nos rob registar? 1 hr jillr 12
Bill Would Make Bible Official State Book of Te... 1 hr josh 22
Giving Oral Sex (Jan '11) 4 hr ann 42
More from around the web

Morristown People Search