Who is the hottest gay troll streetw...

Who is the hottest gay troll streetwalker in parking lot by the Downtown?

Posted in the Morristown Forum

Gaydar

Knoxville, TN

#1 Oct 4, 2009
I heard they gather there and troll for 'encounters'.
LoL.
Southern Yankee

Morristown, TN

#2 Oct 4, 2009
I think it's sad and possibly dangerous for people to have to wander around downtown like transients for lack of a club or cafe to gather in. No matter what someone's PRIVATE choice of lifestyle there should be a decent place for people of similar interests to gather. I do not believe that all gay people are "trolling street walkers".
miss clean

Newport, TN

#3 Oct 4, 2009
Gaydar wrote:
I heard they gather there and troll for 'encounters'.
LoL.
you call a gathering place for gay men like that a "pickle park"
Southern Yankee

Morristown, TN

#4 Oct 4, 2009
Don't know all the lingo but that one's just too...too...ugh!
say what

Morristown, TN

#5 Oct 7, 2009
troll party at pickle park
nevaeh

Morristown, TN

#6 Oct 9, 2009
Ok please allow me to introduce myself I am mrs. nevaeh I am originially from morristown I moved to knoxville and now I am moving back to morristown due to upcoming surgeries I need my family I am a pre op transexual you would never know to look at me however the only thing I can gather from all this is what we always called the block we do not walk around the streets looking for possible suspects as a matter of fact I would just enjoy being left alone by str8 men and they now what and who I am trust and believe so please keep that in mind all the haters and to all the married women please control your men because the bitch is back !
hoo

Morristown, TN

#7 Oct 10, 2009
little ledford the meth fagroid
nowienner

Morristown, TN

#8 Oct 10, 2009
nevaeh wrote:
Ok please allow me to introduce myself I am mrs. nevaeh I am originially from morristown I moved to knoxville and now I am moving back to morristown due to upcoming surgeries I need my family I am a pre op transexual you would never know to look at me however the only thing I can gather from all this is what we always called the block we do not walk around the streets looking for possible suspects as a matter of fact I would just enjoy being left alone by str8 men and they now what and who I am trust and believe so please keep that in mind all the haters and to all the married women please control your men because the bitch is back !
well hell bitch!! c if they will sew ur knees together when they operate that will stop the stink
Jason

Nashville, TN

#9 Apr 25, 2010
Sure Sure by far!
Jason

Nashville, TN

#10 Jun 4, 2010
That is a tough one.
hey hey

Morristown, TN

#11 Jun 4, 2010
It's called the Block, and mostly old queers gather there. I haven't been there in a long time. It used to be a place where we queers went to hang out with each other, and occasionally meet someone you wanted to hook up with. It's no trashier than bars, there just aren't drinks :D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do ppl over 50 really date (Sep '11) 7 min WTSenior 39
Koch foods (Sep '14) 29 min Cop Lover Envy 76
different races mixing (Oct '13) 31 min Cop Lover Envy 113
New business in town 1 hr ? 3
hot meth heads 1 hr wife 12
Ingles on the West end is WAY OUT OF CONTROL!!! (Nov '08) 1 hr Yummy 78
crazy jessica peters (Sep '13) 2 hr manda 16
Abusive Pastor !!!!!! @ New Life Primitive Bap... 15 hr Damn Yankee 32
who else slept with him 19 hr concerned parent 50
More from around the web