Rumors

Morristown, TN

#1 Nov 6, 2012
What happened to Angela Greenlee?
Rap

Morristown, TN

#2 Nov 6, 2012
Better question is, what happened to Stephanie Greenlee ?
Woman

Morristown, TN

#3 Nov 6, 2012
Angela passed away
Man

Morristown, TN

#4 Nov 7, 2012
Anyone know what happened
Friend

Morristown, TN

#5 Dec 3, 2012
I know what happened to her. She had let drugs get to her and then she went to jail for a couple months then got out while her system was clean and then did the same amount of pills she was used to and accidentally overdosed. She was a wonderful woman. She just made a lot of wrong decisions.
bahbah

United States

#6 Dec 4, 2012
I dont think angie died
Her

Duncan, SC

#7 Dec 4, 2012
Her obituary was in the paper
Angela Greenlee
bahbah

Morristown, TN

#8 Dec 4, 2012
I stand corrected. She did die. Hsrd to believe drugs though
sad

Knoxville, TN

#9 Dec 4, 2012
I had no idea that Angie had passed. I worked with her years ago. She was always so sweet and kind. RIP my sweet friend.
Daughter

Morristown, TN

#10 Dec 8, 2012
She is my momma. She did die because of pills and I hate that it happened that way. But I would rather be the one to say it than everyone else's stories. She was such an amazing momma and I miss her more and more everyday. She made some very bad decisions an I feel like God just didn't want to see her hurting herself anymore. She is with my older sister Brandi that died when she was 3 years old. My mom missed her more than anything and it was a sadness she had to deal with every day. But I keep telling myself and my sisters that we can't be selfish for God taking her away from us because he also took Brandi from her and now they get to be together forever and that we will all be up there soon too.
sorry

Bean Station, TN

#11 Dec 8, 2012
Iam so sorry for your loss sweet heart and I know its hard for you. Your Mom would be very proud of you for taking a stand on here. People are so cruel some times..

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12 Dec 8, 2012
You will lose people in your life and realize no matter how much time you spent with them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Forget what hurt you in the past, but never forget what it taught you.
Carrie Larkins Forth

Morristown, TN

#13 Dec 8, 2012
How many pills did she take a day?
sweet angel

Morristown, TN

#14 Dec 8, 2012
Yes your mother was an awsome person her whole life. She was a doll in high school. It breaks my heart to hear this has happend to u and ur family
Daughter

Greenwood, SC

#15 Dec 15, 2012
Thank you all very much. She was an amazing mother for the short time my sisters and I had her. But she loved The Lord with all her heart and I know she is loving heaven and seeing her mother and grandmother and daughter. And as far as how many pills she took, I honestly don't know. Not many at all though. It was not an intentional death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a Female English Bulldog to breed w... (Jan '11) 13 min Laniebogard 112
Hi I'm Wesley W. 21 min Westrosi 38
Finding a Child you never knew (Feb '12) 37 min I love my daughter 21
Liberalism is a mental disorder 46 min ebdi 2
Weber BBQ 1 hr another 1 13
Brice meat market (Aug '13) 2 hr Kevin 13
James Chrisman 2 hr Mary 2
Desperate women and gals 17 hr Ha ha 56

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages