who does good yard work in morristown?

Posted in the Morristown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Morristown, TN

#1 Apr 1, 2008
know anyone who is reasonable and honest?
Lady Lee

Morristown, TN

#2 Apr 1, 2008
What do you need done?
You asked for it

Miami, FL

#3 Apr 1, 2008
Call Matt Lacy. He is good and a really nice guy.
jerry ensley

Morristown, TN

#4 Apr 1, 2008
My wife, Tina, does a great job but she is very expensive. I would agree that Matt Lacy is good and he is a nice guy with a great personality just like his dear ole dad. I would recommened Matt over my wife because she is too darn high. Besides, I miss her when she is out mowing and not home with dear ole ME.
jerry ensley

Morristown, TN

#5 Apr 1, 2008
I an sorry to all of you English majors out there, make that, "I would recommend" and not recommened.
CHEROKEE

United States

#6 Apr 1, 2008
Jerry we all are hillbillies we can figure it out.
jerry ensley

Morristown, TN

#7 Apr 2, 2008
CHEROKEE wrote:
Jerry we all are hillbillies we can figure it out.
Thank you oh great Chief or is it Chiefette?:-) I am going to stop giving any thoughts about my little petty mistakes in grammer. After all, it was my ex-wife that was an English teacher and not I. I was a Health & PE major with a minor in World Geography.

From this day forth and forever more, I am not going to worry about any such trivia and I will owe it all to C-H-E-R-O-K-E-E. I have a neice who who has the name of Cherokee. I have always liked that name. Anyway, THANKS for making me realize that I am not composing these post to get a grade in English comp. You have a great day Cherokee in the land of sunny FL. It is a little chilly here this morning but by the time I begin my medicine run to help care for the eldery, it should be as warm as toast and I like it like that.

Since: Mar 08

Morristown, TN

#8 Apr 2, 2008
Gary Underwood does great work.
jerry ensley

Morristown, TN

#9 Apr 2, 2008
Claude Crashcob wrote:
Gary Underwood does great work.
Claude--is the little boy in the picture along with your name, a picture of you when you were a little tyke, your son, or maybe your grandson. Just curious. It looks as though he is getting with somebody pretty hot and heavy. Also, is Gary U. reaonable in his price? I am always being ask by somebody if I know anybody that would mow their grass and not charge them an arm and a leg. I explain to them that lawn mowers burn gas too and gas does not come cheap. You can't keep those mowers rolling as cheaply as we once did.
pedro

Lenoir City, TN

#10 Apr 3, 2008
Greene's mowing service is pretty good

Morristown, TN

#11 Apr 3, 2008
Lol the boy is a download. As far as Gary he is great and very reasonable. Two-seven-three-ooothree is good to find him.
Big Bobby

Morristown, TN

#12 Apr 4, 2008
Total Quality Landscaping (Ed Fortner), they mow and landscape the church that I attend wich is Manley Baptist just look how great it looks as you go by. Very fair on prices and perfection work, I belive they have been in buisness for around 15 years here, Look them up in the phone book
Lady Lee

Lynchburg, VA

#13 Apr 4, 2008
Ladybug does perfect landscaping, no mowing. Impressive referances and a few beautification awards have gone to her clients. Can reach her at three one eight seventy eight seventy

Morristown, TN

#14 Apr 6, 2008
Big Bobby you are right also. I know the Fortner family very well and you can see their work all over Morristown. It speaks for itself. Look at Manley Church as example. Give Ed a call at Quality. Its in the book.
Rob Mir

Morristown, TN

#16 Jul 25, 2009
Travis Webb and Shawn Maxwell are the cheapest i have found. (usually no more than 25$) i think travis also does the car wash postings on here alot.
MattsFormerClien t

Morristown, TN

#17 Jul 25, 2009
Whoever recommended Matt Lacey is out of their mind. I am still aching from the month I was with him. My yard was AWFUL !!! And totally because of his shoddy work. He did more than just mow for me.
derk

Morristown, TN

#18 Jul 26, 2009
i do the cheapest anywhere and will beat the competitions prices no matter how much.
james

Knoxville, TN

#19 Oct 9, 2009
jarnagin landscape its the sherriffs sons
in need of work

Dandridge, TN

#20 Oct 9, 2009
i do work or own a service but geting ready to lose my job and need some extra work. just a regular guy trying to feed his kids so i dont have and refs or awards but i will do it as cheap as anyone else and as good.
justin kirk

Morristown, TN

#21 Oct 9, 2009
Jonathan shockley does a great job! he's only 14(?) but he's GREAT! i have a big yard and he charges me $50....he goes over the yard twice.....gives it that nice criss cross pattern, does a great job edging, and also blows everything off! look up greg shockley in the phone book and give him a call! when you call them , they are quick to get to your house!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Swimming Pool Store in Mtown 45 min Pool girl 2
TiM thread (Sep '15) 1 hr wow 10
Dear Arby's 1 hr 2real4u 31
Travel Agency 1 hr No question 3
Who's selling at the farmers market 4 hr Sweet guy 7
Jared 5 hr Maybebaby 5
Carman Hicks 6 hr Omg 8
morristown's wealthiest 7 hr citizens unite 32

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web