<quoted text>
403 East Old Andrew Johnson Highway
Jefferson City, Tn 37760
Thank you
knoxcopper

La Vergne, TN

#29 Jun 29, 2011
uhhh duhhrr wrote:
<quoted text>Do you mean post #5 on this thread, or on Craiglist somewhere? How do Iget to craigslist if that's where you meant? Or if you meant here, did you mean the 5th post that's listed on the main page or the 5th post where??
God, I need to work cause I need to make money.
Stop being a dumb ass jerk!
stith

Morristown, TN

#30 Jun 30, 2011
You go to the guard shack and ask if there hiring. If they are they will direct you to the office to apply at. Also remember to wear closed toe shoes as they will not permit you the building in flip flops or sandals.
LOL

Jefferson City, TN

#31 Jul 26, 2011
I think these comments are hilarious. First of all, pill heads? Really? You make it sound like this is the only place where people can work and be druggies (ahem, restaurants?). There are random drug tests Secondly, there aren't 50 people crammed in a room where only 18-20 can fit. This is a 1 million square foot warehouse and only about 350 employees. Yes, it is hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It is a warehouse. The people complaining on here are probably the ones that Labor Ready (temp agency) fired because they couldn't do the simple task of destickering or moving pallets around...
LOL

Kingsport, TN

#32 Nov 7, 2011
ESOP program is a joke!Promises promises and more fake promises!

Since: Sep 11

York, SC

#33 Nov 15, 2011
Is Alan Roach a good worker down there?
Hater

Morristown, TN

#34 Nov 23, 2011
For $7.25 an hour..it's easy money..and you bring home 250 on a 40 hour week..Yes shit goes on there..but i havent worked anywhere that doesnt have some kinda of drama...there is more to it than just pulling off stickers..that is only one dept..there are other depts that do different things...
smoke2much

United States

#35 Nov 12, 2012
Do they actually drug test or does it just say that on the app? Would like to no plz... got an interview tomorrow. Lol
dog

United States

#36 Nov 16, 2012
No heat ....no air...crappy pay but it's a job if u can't find anything else!
Cry babies

Maryville, TN

#37 Nov 16, 2012
Damn, you people bitch when you don't have jobs and bitch when you do, no wonder people hire illegals, they work without bitching about everything. Wake up crybabies!!!!
worked there

Charlotte, NC

#38 Nov 18, 2012
smoke2much wrote:
Do they actually drug test or does it just say that on the app? Would like to no plz... got an interview tomorrow. Lol
Yes they do
yeah

United States

#39 Nov 21, 2012
This place is full of pill heads. Just check out the parking lot at quitting time if you need to see the low life addicts of the town. Everyone is sleeping with everyone. There are ways around drug tests in the beginning but they do randomly test people tho. I've never worked there myself but know one of the few people that works there and does not belong in the addict hoe category.
If you are desperate for a job then its better than nothing. They do lay off a lot so work there but keep looking for something better
Ms Ozzy

Morristown, TN

#40 Nov 30, 2012
There is an employment agency on the premises. They drug test you and give you a brief test on safety after you watch a film. It's a huge warehouse where you sort and stack books by the title. When you are hired there is absolutely no training. It's filthy inside, every box opened is either full of roaches, rat carcuses, rat feses or rat urine. You are unappreciated and overworked. Then outta nowhere, you receive a call from Labor Ready telling you that you are no longer needed and will be replaced. You show up on time, take breaks on time, come back on time, do your job and for no reason you are let go. Oshea should be called on this plant. The conditions are inhuman.

“These are not sweet cheeks”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#41 Nov 30, 2012
Well, there you go. Some folks ain't happy either way.Its a damned book warehouse, what should we expect? Seems someone loves to post B.S. about the place all the time. Wear warm clothes or get a better job.
TRY LOVE

United States

#42 Dec 2, 2012

One love!

“These are not sweet cheeks”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#43 Dec 2, 2012
TRY LOVE wrote:
One love!
Now who's the jerk?
The assassin

Morristown, TN

#44 Dec 2, 2012
what's new
citizen

Mooresburg, TN

#45 Sep 3, 2013
they changed a few leads and management and improving a lot. It is better than fast food of course it has drama but what job don't they have stricter rules and becoming a better place not bad at all I work there and it has improved so much from my first day
Jms

United States

#47 Oct 19, 2015
Damn place should be condemned bc it is infested with rats and MITES, MITES THAT GET UNDERLYING YOUR SKIN AND LIVE THERE FOR EVER UNLESS U USE HIGH LEVELS OF INSECTISIDE.I HAVE SCARES THAT WILL NEVER GO AWAY BC OF THE SORES. . .KM SUEING THE DAMN PLACE.I WORK ED MY ASS OFF FOR THEM, SOMETHING I CANT CONTROL HAPPY A THEY FIRE ME, AFTER I WENT THE ALL THAT SULFER ING WITH THE BUGS AND NO HEAT. . .THAT MA THAT OWN THE PLACES NEED TO BE LOCKER AWAY, GREELY BASTARD
Jms

United States

#48 Oct 19, 2015
Place is going down, down down down fast, so if you work there you better get another!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No hot women left in motown 7 min yayuiq 2
Kala Shubert 16 min lol 4
Facts on Undocumented Immigrants 51 min Accessory to Crime 207
Regarding Ernie Burzell 54 min Mike 59
Tommy Pedigo for State Representative 54 min Voter 4
Jared 1 hr I know 2 5
Investigation needed! 1 hr BlueBird Thomas 36

Morristown Jobs

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages