of 2
Next Last
takealook

Morristown, TN

#1 Jun 1, 2011
Old Magnovox in Jeff City

Do people know how this place is?

They hire drug heads of all kinds

Car pool drug heads from magnolia Av in ktown to work in this hell hole NO HEAT in Winter

Place should be investigated!
Lookn for job

Nashville, TN

#2 Jun 2, 2011
Were is this place located
This just in

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jun 2, 2011
I heard it was easy money doing work a monkey could do.
Unemployed

United States

#4 Jun 2, 2011
I`d like to know where it`s located too, exactly not just at the old magnavox since i dont know where that is lol. I`m looking for a job, anything. Please let us know.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#5 Jun 2, 2011
It's at the old Magnavox plant in Jefferson City. Turn at TVA credit union and go to the stop sign. It is on the right at the stop sign.

I have no idea how this place is, I just know where it is.

Location hidden

#6 Jun 2, 2011
Should have said left... it's on the left at the stop sign...
Dude

Knoxville, TN

#7 Jun 2, 2011
the_voice_of_truth wrote:
Should have said left... it's on the left at the stop sign...
You gonna get these people lost all day long if you aint careful.

Location hidden

#8 Jun 4, 2011
Dude wrote:
<quoted text> You gonna get these people lost all day long if you aint careful.
No. On the right is just a field. Surely anyone would see the big factory on the left and just the empty field on the right. You see it before you ever get to the stop sign. Can't miss it. And if you turn left on Old AJ, you'll see the offices.
Talbott resident

Morristown, TN

#9 Jun 4, 2011
Anyone know what kind of work it is? I've heard its basically pealing off barcode labels on books and boxing them back up. Just wondering if there is any drama? IS it air-conditioned?(Many of these factories are not). If anyone can fill me in that would be great. Thanks:)
mehe

Morristown, TN

#10 Jun 5, 2011
Talbott resident wrote:
Anyone know what kind of work it is? I've heard its basically pealing off barcode labels on books and boxing them back up. Just wondering if there is any drama? IS it air-conditioned?(Many of these factories are not). If anyone can fill me in that would be great. Thanks:)
air-conditioned?....LOL

Has NO HEAT IN WINTER!

Pill Heads and people fresh out of jail work there
just out the jail

Dandridge, TN

#11 Jun 5, 2011
Ima go work there a week and get me enough for an eight ball!!!!
haha

Knoxville, TN

#12 Jun 5, 2011
its nothing but drama and just minimum wage. but its great if you dont mind bringing home about 200/wk after taxes. i know a big girl that worked down there named brittany pounders or something like that. apparently they dont notice if you're gone from your work station bc she had enough time to go do every guy in the place in their bathrooms and parking lot.
get over it

Nashville, TN

#13 Jun 5, 2011
Personally, I'm glad they brought jobs to the area. If you work there and don't like it, quit. I'm just glad some people are willing to work there instead of sit on their butt, squirt out kids, and draw a check. Those who work there; thank you for making an honest living. So many people have forgotten the value of work. I like to remember "if a man doesn't work, he shouldn't eat". If they are able that is. If people don't like minimum wage jobs, do better for yourself. Limited income individuals can usually get money for college. I would rather support someone trying to better themselves with an education, than anyone who sits on their butt and does nothing. And before some loser gets on here to crap about what I said, yes I worked for min wage at one time. I put myself thru college a few classes at a time and never got anything free, not even a reduced tuition! America needs to reform the welfare system.
How

Morristown, TN

#14 Jun 5, 2011
SO all you do is peel the labels off of books and box them back up? dang I'm working at the wrong place. LOL!
yahh butt

Knoxville, TN

#15 Jun 5, 2011
I heard theres 50 people crammed into a room only big enough for 18-20 people and that most of them are stinkinky and have sores.
How

Morristown, TN

#16 Jun 5, 2011
Eww gross...make sure to have all your shots!
knoxcopper

Nashville, TN

#17 Jun 28, 2011
Like a previous poster said, at least they are working and not taking advantage of the guvment. Get you an edgumacation if you think minimum wage isn't cutting the cheese. You people would bitch about anything.
I know

Morristown, TN

#18 Jun 28, 2011
PLZ where is it. I need a job bad. Just divorced & can't find a job any where. Thank you
knoxcopper

Nashville, TN

#20 Jun 28, 2011
I know wrote:
PLZ where is it. I need a job bad. Just divorced & can't find a job any where. Thank you
403 East Old Andrew Johnson Highway
Jefferson City, Tn 37760

Location hidden

#21 Jun 28, 2011
I know wrote:
I put where it was in post #5.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Courthouse wedding 1 hr understand it 42
No more 10% discount for Vets at Lowes 2 hr Spec Ops Veteran 33
Ray McBee (Jan '11) 2 hr lol 20
does anybody know Dawn Arrington? (Dec '10) 2 hr Dawn 19
Nathan Buice / Stephanie milo 3 hr ralph 1
Where is Rachel Self staying 5 hr good girl 5
Principals/Asst. Principals at East and West. ... (Mar '13) 5 hr a-b-c- 64
Suicide unforgiveable sin 6 hr Friend of 29
The New Walmart in motown I have question bout ... 10 hr Sassy and classy 10

Winter Storm Watch for Hamblen County was issued at March 04 at 2:30AM CST