First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Disgusted

United States

#1 Jul 29, 2011
Pathetic. Karma will find you for what you did to your own mother.
abb

Knoxville, TN

#2 Aug 3, 2011
like get her on the needle
omg

Hermitage, TN

#3 Aug 3, 2011
I hope he gets his. What he did is insane!!!!
abb

Knoxville, TN

#4 Aug 4, 2011
what did he do? obviosly something has happened to brenda that i dont know about, it sounds like, what has happened?
curious

Knoxville, TN

#5 Aug 4, 2011
Is this the same guy that lives in that run down trailer park on buffalo trail?? The same guy that married a girl after only being with her a couple of days? The same piece of shit that shoots up in front of his wife's kid?? If so I hope KARMA does get his ass! All they care about is how can they get that needle in their arm instead of those babies!
abb

Knoxville, TN

#6 Aug 4, 2011
yeah that's him, but can anyone tell me about brenda? that one persdon kinda made it sound like something's happened to brenda, again, but i wanna know what and how serious. Ima call donna her sister and deal with that mess to find out i guess. i'd rather not!
Disgusted

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Aug 4, 2011
Brenda passed away.
omg

Hermitage, TN

#8 Aug 7, 2011
Josh did not even go c his mom at the hospital and was no part of her funeral! Now who is going to keep up his sorry ass.
abb

Knoxville, TN

#9 Aug 7, 2011
omg, i didnt know brenda passed away. what was the cause of death may i ask? Hmm...josh didnt go to hospital or funeral...guess there is a reason for that, hmm guys...ima have to call donna later..when did this happen
Disgusted

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Aug 7, 2011
She passed away Wednesday. Her funeral was Friday I think. Josh was not there, and yes, there is reasons for him not being there or even mentioned in the obit. He's got many people looking for him.
wow

Shelby, NC

#11 Aug 8, 2011
Disgusted wrote:
She passed away Wednesday. Her funeral was Friday I think. Josh was not there, and yes, there is reasons for him not being there or even mentioned in the obit. He's got many people looking for him.
Oh my goodness I used to know Josh like 10 yrs ago I'm so sorry for Brenda she was real cool:(
just me

United States

#12 Aug 8, 2011
God please let me walk up on him using in front of that baby and no one will have to worry about finding him anymore. Please believe that babies family will take care of him.
related

United States

#13 Aug 9, 2011
yall dont know sh*t bout my brother in law or my sister or my nephew...yall need to keep their names out yalls mouths...they dont do anything around my nephew...if u dont believe me ill ask him rite now he is sitting right here with me so keep talkin bout sh*t yall dont know about that baby boy aint in any harm...his mommma and step dad take care of him so all yall can suck my d*ck and shut the f*ck up.....yall must know better than to say anything to them face to face thats y all yall p*ssys hide behind the computer and a fake name huh??? well just so yall know i aint scared so this is Carrie Holzberg josh's sister in law so that makes me candices sister....and chance is my nephew so i knwo everything thats been goin on...and yall dont know shit bout y he didnt go see his mom at the hospital so yall need to stop talkin sh*t bout him for it..yall dont know how many times he called and talked to her doctors now do u...well i do cuz i was around him many times when he did so dont try to make him a bad person for not wantin to remember his mom like that...i dont blame him...so yall can f*ck off and rott in hell where u need to be!!! Dueces!!!!
pottymouth

Knoxville, TN

#14 Aug 9, 2011
you should wash your mouth out...nasty.
Lisa

Morristown, TN

#15 Aug 9, 2011
related wrote:
yall dont know sh*t bout my brother in law or my sister or my nephew...yall need to keep their names out yalls mouths...they dont do anything around my nephew...if u dont believe me ill ask him rite now he is sitting right here with me so keep talkin bout sh*t yall dont know about that baby boy aint in any harm...his mommma and step dad take care of him so all yall can suck my d*ck and shut the f*ck up.....yall must know better than to say anything to them face to face thats y all yall p*ssys hide behind the computer and a fake name huh??? well just so yall know i aint scared so this is Carrie Holzberg josh's sister in law so that makes me candices sister....and chance is my nephew so i knwo everything thats been goin on...and yall dont know shit bout y he didnt go see his mom at the hospital so yall need to stop talkin sh*t bout him for it..yall dont know how many times he called and talked to her doctors now do u...well i do cuz i was around him many times when he did so dont try to make him a bad person for not wantin to remember his mom like that...i dont blame him...so yall can f*ck off and rott in hell where u need to be!!! Dueces!!!!
Well I sure do hope you do not kiss your Momma with that mouth. This right here shows how classless you are. And you said we can s**k your d**k but your name is Carrie?? Something we need to know?? Like you had a sex change or something but still have the manly parts? I don't know any of you and from the looks of it I sure don't want to but good Lord honey get some class!
TheGreatestAmeri can

Morristown, TN

#16 Aug 9, 2011
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I sure do hope you do not kiss your Momma with that mouth. This right here shows how classless you are. And you said we can s**k your d**k but your name is Carrie?? Something we need to know?? Like you had a sex change or something but still have the manly parts? I don't know any of you and from the looks of it I sure don't want to but good Lord honey get some class!
Nice you hate trannies too. Is there anyone you don't look down upon? Maybe Hitler?
Lisa

Morristown, TN

#17 Aug 9, 2011
TheGreatestAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice you hate trannies too. Is there anyone you don't look down upon? Maybe Hitler?
Look stalker, I am sick of you following me around and posting your nonsense in regards to anything I say. Get a life and stalk someone else. I've been nice up until now. My opinions are different from yours. So freaking what! What a boring world this would be if we all got along. I don't hate anyone. I also don't look down on anyone. I do have a problem with moochers, druggies, irresponsible parents and illegals. You clearly don't and that's fine by me. I'm not judging you based on your views, now am I? And you can get off the Hitler kick anytime you choose too as calling me Hitler does nothing to me. If you want to sit on your ass, mooch off the taxpayers or keep up the anchor babies, unwed teen mothers, druggies and the like then feel free to do so. That's your business. Stay outta mine. You do you and I'll do me. Now, if you want to continue to stalk me, feel free. I, however, will no longer respond to you. Good day!
related

United States

#18 Aug 10, 2011
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
well number one im not 6 yrs old so i dont really kiss my mom...and about the name thing...i was named after my great grand father so yea carrie can be a man or womans name...if u knew anything about me or my sis u would know what the s**k my d*ck thing means....but u can call me classless all you want but im not gonna sit by while people trash my family like this...good day b*tch!!!
yall think yall know what

Knoxville, TN

#19 Aug 11, 2011
curious wrote:
Is this the same guy that lives in that run down trailer park on buffalo trail?? The same guy that married a girl after only being with her a couple of days? The same piece of shit that shoots up in front of his wife's kid?? If so I hope KARMA does get his ass! All they care about is how can they get that needle in their arm instead of those babies!
ok curious lets just prove how clueless you are and that u need to get ur info straight before you go talkin shit....they didnt get married after a couple of days...josh isnt a shit..he takes care of that lil boy and his momma and helps pay their bills and gets what they need...there is one one kids and he aint a baby...he is big enough that if he saw something he tell somebody..especially me...how can you say those babies if its only 1 school age kid??? now y dont u look at ur own life before you go talking bout his? wonder how you can go into so much detail bout people you think are so bad...u probably do the shit ur tryin to say they do...fix urself before you go trashing other people for the same stuff you do...
related

Knoxville, TN

#20 Aug 11, 2011
pottymouth wrote:
you should wash your mouth out...nasty.
let people talk this shit bout ur family and see how u like it...i know my sis and her husband and all this is straight shit...so yea i may have said some not so nice words but when people talk like this bout my one and only sis and try to say shit bout her son, my nephew,that i love like one of my own, some not so nice things will come out of my mouth...i know what really goes down and it aint all this crap people are sayin bout them....all yall just jealous u cant be real like them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 21 min WTSenior 152,339
bp at panther creek 1 hr visitor 141
Manley Baptist Church 2 hr Inexcusable 2
Only in morristown lol 2 hr Just me 36
Anyone know about Ashley Brady (Jan '14) 3 hr old friend 23
andrea wright (Aug '13) 4 hr TooCute 4
coming clean 4 hr CheatersNeverWin 23

Morristown Jobs

Morristown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Morristown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Morristown

Personal Finance