Another reason Mark Rice seeks to discredit Paul

Posted in the Morristown Forum

True colors

Kodak, TN

#1 Dec 8, 2011
Mark Rice must not like the book of Galations at all....where Paul says in Chap 1, verse 6:

6 I am amazed that you are so quickly deserting Him who called you by the grace of Christ, for a different gospel; 7 which is really not another; only there are some who are disturbing you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed! 9 As we have said before, so I say again now, if any man is preaching to you a gospel contrary to what you received, he is to be accursed!

Mark doesn't like this at all because he wants to believe homosexuality is condoned by God. Mark wants to promote a totally different version of the Bible than has been traditionally followed to this day by millions and millions of people. Mark wants to thinkthat somehow everyone 'just hasn't got it right' for the last two thousand years and that he has come upon the true meaning of things with his own masterful brain.

Since: Nov 10

Hickville, Usa

#2 Dec 8, 2011
True colors wrote:
Mark Rice must not like the book of Galations at all....where Paul says in Chap 1, verse 6:
6 I am amazed that you are so quickly deserting Him who called you by the grace of Christ, for a different gospel; 7 which is really not another; only there are some who are disturbing you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed! 9 As we have said before, so I say again now, if any man is preaching to you a gospel contrary to what you received, he is to be accursed!
Mark doesn't like this at all because he wants to believe homosexuality is condoned by God. Mark wants to promote a totally different version of the Bible than has been traditionally followed to this day by millions and millions of people. Mark wants to thinkthat somehow everyone 'just hasn't got it right' for the last two thousand years and that he has come upon the true meaning of things with his own masterful brain.
Just as valuable as this:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/morristown-tn...
do it

Knoxville, TN

#3 Dec 8, 2011
GetaClueU wrote:
<quoted text>Just as valuable as this:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/morristown-tn...
If you wanna say something boy, type it out. The copy and paste is wearing thin.

Since: Mar 09

Knoxville, TN

#4 Dec 8, 2011
do it wrote:
<quoted text>
If you wanna say something boy, type it out. The copy and paste is wearing thin.
You are wasting your time. He has a complete index to all posts and pulls them up all the time. Sigh, what a life he must have. Imagine the wasted time just to cataloge all of that.
gaaaahhh

Kodak, TN

#5 Dec 8, 2011
Slowhand2009 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wasting your time. He has a complete index to all posts and pulls them up all the time. Sigh, what a life he must have. Imagine the wasted time just to cataloge all of that.
I just made up my mind to pretty much ignore his ass. Discussing anything with him is like trying to reason with a child who keeps say 'But Why?' after you expound on a point. You can spend half an hour painting him into a corner then somehow all of a sudden he's making multiple posts about one tiny part of what you said two dozen senteces ago or some shit,lol. I've had it. He's hopeless.
do it

Knoxville, TN

#6 Dec 9, 2011
gaaaahhh wrote:
<quoted text>I just made up my mind to pretty much ignore his ass. Discussing anything with him is like trying to reason with a child who keeps say 'But Why?' after you expound on a point. You can spend half an hour painting him into a corner then somehow all of a sudden he's making multiple posts about one tiny part of what you said two dozen senteces ago or some shit,lol. I've had it. He's hopeless.
You have him pegged, that's for sure. Good read!!!

Hickville, Usa

#7 Dec 9, 2011
do it wrote:
<quoted text>
OK: Fnck you.

Hickville, Usa

#8 Dec 9, 2011
gaaaahhh wrote:
<quoted text>I just made up my mind to pretty much ignore his ass. Discussing anything with him is like trying to reason with a child who keeps say 'But Why?' after you expound on a point. You can spend half an hour painting him into a corner then somehow all of a sudden he's making multiple posts about one tiny part of what you said two dozen senteces ago or some shit,lol. I've had it. He's hopeless.
You've never shown the ability to expound on anything other than your own stupidity....which you do quite well I might add.
Reach for the Stars

Morristown, TN

#10 Dec 9, 2011
GetaClueU wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never shown the ability to expound on anything other than your own stupidity....which you do quite well I might add.
This from the Topix troll who lives by "cutting and pasting" his way through responses. Total gibberish and waste of good time. Of course, he will have plenty of time to waste once he hits his prime as a prisoner. How is it that you expound on anything, other than linking to total non-sense?
Hey GAC

Kodak, TN

#11 Dec 9, 2011
After a few years they might let you out a little bit early with the balance of your time to be served on probation. If so, remember to get a LINK right away for the office of your prob. officer so you can keep in touch with them at all times.
hot mama

Julian, NC

#12 Dec 9, 2011
I love mark rice,now hush

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any teen mothers out there? 3 hr four questions 4
Tiffany Leighann White Pregnant again????? 4 hr Observer 4
Spy Store? 4 hr JoeBlow 3
Loan Shark needed really (Mar '10) 5 hr Laura 43
Too young to die (Mar '08) 5 hr kayla 611
Brian Davis? 5 hr concerned 1
Ronnie Brady 6 hr Whiskey1 1
Worst Lawyers in Moristown...... (Apr '12) 9 hr Huh 102
Morristown Dating
Find my Match