wonderNstar

Spring Hill, TN

#1 Oct 7, 2011
Anyone know this girl?
bornandraisedgal

Fayetteville, NC

#2 Oct 9, 2011
about 27 years old ? If its the one I know, turn around and run ! She's trouble with a capital T
wonderNstar

Knoxville, TN

#3 Oct 9, 2011
Same girl I believe,
Need some info, smeone has brought her around my children and I thought I knew the name but couldn't figure out from where.
I was thinking she was trouble and I am not ok with that.
hahaha

United States

#4 Oct 10, 2011
Druggie!meth, slu+
wonderNstar

Spring Hill, TN

#5 Oct 10, 2011
Who is she dating?
Why

Belmont, NC

#6 Oct 10, 2011
Why do u say she does meth it takes one to know one who has seen her do meth ?
hahaha

United States

#7 Oct 10, 2011
It was in crime beat
bornandraisedgal

United States

#8 Oct 10, 2011
wonderNstar wrote:
Who is she dating?
She just served time in Jefferson County for meth production "hahaha" is right it was in Crime Beat. DCS took her kids away from her about 4 years ago. She supposedly is dating the guy she was busted with, but he is still in jail......this is not BS, unfortunately,I know the family. Keep yourself and your kids away from her...she's not even allowed to be alone with her own kids.
wonderNstar

Knoxville, TN

#9 Oct 10, 2011
bornandraisedgal wrote:
<quoted text>
She just served time in Jefferson County for meth production "hahaha" is right it was in Crime Beat. DCS took her kids away from her about 4 years ago. She supposedly is dating the guy she was busted with, but he is still in jail......this is not BS, unfortunately,I know the family. Keep yourself and your kids away from her...she's not even allowed to be alone with her own kids.
Yup same girl then. Thanks for your help. I will not allow her around them. Ever. I know who he is too. 3rd time busted making meth. He will be in jail a very long time.
betterthanthat

Nashville, TN

#10 Oct 7, 2012
again same girl. same questions. same wrong responses with terribly misguided info... seems that must be common of people that are digging for dirt to hide their own. Again Heather sees her children reg and has a good relationship with them both. Shes there for every moment with them. Makes me ill when I know the girl asking this crap lost 2 of her 3 kids and nine times outta ten wont even go see her other 2 children. I heard NEVER shows up for scheduled visits. Again may wanna take a long hard HONEST look at yourself before you attack others.
Dez

Waynesville, NC

#11 Dec 20, 2012
hahaha wrote:
Druggie!meth, slu+
don't be talkin about my momma and takes 1 2 know 1
Dez

Waynesville, NC

#12 Dec 20, 2012
betterthanthat wrote:
again same girl. same questions. same wrong responses with terribly misguided info... seems that must be common of people that are digging for dirt to hide their own. Again Heather sees her children reg and has a good relationship with them both. Shes there for every moment with them. Makes me ill when I know the girl asking this crap lost 2 of her 3 kids and nine times outta ten wont even go see her other 2 children. I heard NEVER shows up for scheduled visits. Again may wanna take a long hard HONEST look at yourself before you attack others.
thank you for taking up for my momma
Dez

Waynesville, NC

#13 Dec 20, 2012
bornandraisedgal wrote:
<quoted text>
no shes not allowed to be alone with us but granny watches us this is her daughter
hello

United States

#14 Dec 20, 2012
hey dez.....the next time u see ur mom tell her goat said hi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how you get disabilty 1 hr Hey Dummy 25
What's the best way to do "it" in the back door? 1 hr Sylvia 8
Who knows Tonya Pratt? (Nov '13) 1 hr Redneck Pride 35
Pitbulls siezed in Sevierville, Tn 1 hr Pitbullmom74 1
East sorry Football 1 hr Geez 14
Food City built too close to park for beer permit 2 hr charlie brown 49
Easr Offensive coordinator 2 hr Geez 8
What was goin on at courthouse yesterday? 10 hr Devon 63
Morristown Dating
Find my Match