did my wife cheat
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
suka4love

Greer, SC

#1 Jun 3, 2012
Ill never know the truth just what she tells me and what i know happend for a fact i need some advice from someone on the outside looking in this is what i know for a fact she was with 4 guys at differant times there was pics sent that onley i should see and she was with 1 of them all night drinking and thats not all that i know but it will give you a idea of just some of the things that happend for a fact i love her we have kids together and i want to be with her forever but i know if she is cheating i will have to let her go because it just breaks my heart we have been together for 7 years this has happend 1 guy a year in the past 4 years if there is anyone else out there that has or is going threw the same thing and you have any good advise that has helped you please share it with me shes says nothing never happend im so confused theres no need to cheat if you want to be with more than 1 person just dont settle down with 1 person unfaithful people is bad bussiness all the way around
A wife

Morristown, TN

#2 Jun 4, 2012
There are addictions to sex, and maybe she has one. Does she say that she loves you the same way you love her? You need to get her to go to counseling with you, together, to a good counselor, preferably a Christian counselor..She could have an addiction to sex, which most people who cheat have some type of addiction. If she is in love with you, and wants to save your marriage, like I did, she will go with you, I cheated on my husband, and never really wanted to. I needed attention, to be told I was pretty and desirable, I guess it was insecurity I was suffering from, because I always wanted to be told I was pretty, and sexy, I ate it up, and sometimes he took me for granted. So try giving her attention, even if you think you are, give her some more, and get therapy, counseling, before it is too late. I loved my husband dearly and never wanted to hurt him. It was my fault to an extent, but some of it was his..To get to the bottom of all your problems, seek the advice of a professional counselor, if you cannot afford one, most insurances will pay for one at least part of it. Find a church counselor, who will help you in a better way. God bless you, hope you get the help you need.
mr me

Morristown, TN

#3 Jun 4, 2012
whats here name? would you give her my e mail address? if we get togther i will be honset with you about it and evey single dripping momment of it. at least that way you will know for sure...... ok?
Happy Harry

Jefferson City, TN

#4 Jun 4, 2012
suka4love wrote:
Ill never know the truth just what she tells me and what i know happend for a fact i need some advice from someone on the outside looking in this is what i know for a fact she was with 4 guys at differant times there was pics sent that onley i should see and she was with 1 of them all night drinking and thats not all that i know but it will give you a idea of just some of the things that happend for a fact i love her we have kids together and i want to be with her forever but i know if she is cheating i will have to let her go because it just breaks my heart we have been together for 7 years this has happend 1 guy a year in the past 4 years if there is anyone else out there that has or is going threw the same thing and you have any good advise that has helped you please share it with me shes says nothing never happend im so confused theres no need to cheat if you want to be with more than 1 person just dont settle down with 1 person unfaithful people is bad bussiness all the way around
She cheated and she will again. If you can live with it stay. If you can't move on. You can't control want she does, only what you can do.
ur_princess

Orange Park, FL

#5 Jun 4, 2012
dude do urself a favor leave her..... It will hurt and you will cry and find no reason for ur being but you can do way better....let her get aids or whatever she wants but you don't need to scoop so low for someone who is a freebie...once a cheater always a cheater and they are not worth anything not even ur time spent thinkin bout her...be a big boy and walk away she don't love you at all no matter what she says to you....relax and enjoy ur money ur time and have fun get out there and meet someone you can enjoy time with....p.s are you hot?.
i just love it

Seattle, WA

#6 Jun 4, 2012
I have been through almost the same thing. It will eat you up from now on. Having sex is not the way of cheating! Facts are she broke the trust in the marriage. They say that can be built back, but I don't know of anyone that has ever done it. Question is like someone said be its up to you, can you live with what she has done and will do again?
lol

Morristown, TN

#7 Jun 4, 2012
A wife wrote:
There are addictions to sex, and maybe she has one. Does she say that she loves you the same way you love her? You need to get her to go to counseling with you, together, to a good counselor, preferably a Christian counselor..She could have an addiction to sex, which most people who cheat have some type of addiction. If she is in love with you, and wants to save your marriage, like I did, she will go with you, I cheated on my husband, and never really wanted to. I needed attention, to be told I was pretty and desirable, I guess it was insecurity I was suffering from, because I always wanted to be told I was pretty, and sexy, I ate it up, and sometimes he took me for granted. So try giving her attention, even if you think you are, give her some more, and get therapy, counseling, before it is too late. I loved my husband dearly and never wanted to hurt him. It was my fault to an extent, but some of it was his..To get to the bottom of all your problems, seek the advice of a professional counselor, if you cannot afford one, most insurances will pay for one at least part of it. Find a church counselor, who will help you in a better way. God bless you, hope you get the help you need.
You f*kking low-life piece of sh*t. You're probably one of those cheating aZZ w*orez yourself the way you talk like it's not her fault and it's no big deal. A Christian counselor? F*kking really? God would have had her aZZ stoned to death and be-headed for being such a trampy aZZ w*ore. Try giving her attention? LOL Yep, you're definitely a cheating azz little w*ore yourself.

You want advice? Real, honest advice? Dump this trashy aZZ b*tch and find yourself someone who appreciates you. There ARE good women out there. Why would you want someone coming home that's just sucked off some stranger? Do you want HIV or some other STD? Do you deserve to be treated like that? Ask yourself those simple questions and then make your decision. Don't listen to these f*kking trashy aZZ loser "Christian counselor, fell from grace, holier-than-thou trashy azz w*ores."
got that right

United States

#8 Jun 4, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>You f*kking low-life piece of sh*t. You're probably one of those cheating aZZ w*orez yourself the way you talk like it's not her fault and it's no big deal. A Christian counselor? F*kking really? God would have had her aZZ stoned to death and be-headed for being such a trampy aZZ w*ore. Try giving her attention? LOL Yep, you're definitely a cheating azz little w*ore yourself.

You want advice? Real, honest advice? Dump this trashy aZZ b*tch and find yourself someone who appreciates you. There ARE good women out there. Why would you want someone coming home that's just sucked off some stranger? Do you want HIV or some other STD? Do you deserve to be treated like that? Ask yourself those simple questions and then make your decision. Don't listen to these f*kking trashy aZZ loser "Christian counselor, fell from grace, holier-than-thou trashy azz w*ores."
What he just said. Couldn't have said it better myself, get rid of that trashy b*tch.
Captain Tennessee

United States

#9 Jun 4, 2012
Topix is not a place for good advice
wonderin

Morristown, TN

#10 Jun 4, 2012
Once a cheater always a cheater. Hope she dont bring home something u cant wipe off
Agreed

Talbott, TN

#11 Jun 4, 2012
Captain Tennessee wrote:
Topix is not a place for good advice
I wish I'd have said that!
grandma grammar

United States

#12 Jun 4, 2012
suka4love wrote:
I hate the grammar police as much as the next guy. But, if you're not going to use good grammar, at least you could use some punctuation... Here's a little advise to help you in your next relationship. Both woman and sentences have PERIODS!
Prime Time

Morristown, TN

#13 Jun 5, 2012
More than likely if she has a history of cheating, there is about a 30% chance your children are fathered by another man. See the statement below.

In the US, The Association of American Blood Banks reports that for 310,490 DNA tests made for paternity in 2001,“of the cases reported 90,227 were reported as exclusions or a rate of 29.06% exclusions [i.e.: paternity was proven to be falsely alleged].”(Source: Annual Report Summary for Testing in 2001, prepared by the Parentage Testing Program Unit, October 2002, Association of American Blood Banks
buck

Rutledge, TN

#14 Jun 5, 2012
Get her out of your life
A Christian

Morristown, TN

#15 Jun 5, 2012
To the one who started this thread...You are probably more confused now than ever.LOL.You are hurt and broken from what has happened and you need advice. Sorry that someone criticized your punctuation. The real problem here is your marriage. If you and her are Christians, maybe you have a chance to save your marriage. Honesty and communication are the two most important ingredients in a marriage, plus trust. If you can forgive her and want to save your marriage because of your children or that you still love her, then pray with her, and get counseling. We all make mistakes, some really big ones. Talk to her, see if she wants to stay with you, then follow your heart, but it would help to get counseling. Give her another chance, but only one more, is my advice. Now that she knows that you know, she won't do it again, if she loves you. Then you will truly know where her heart is. It is very important to pray with her, if you are not a Christian, then become one, talk to a minister, and ask for God's guidance. Take her with you, if she will go. It sounds like to me, that you really want to try again, but put everything on the table, and see how she feels. Hope I have helped you. God bless you!
opinion

Mount Juliet, TN

#16 Jun 6, 2012
"A Christian" has gave you some great advice that you really need to take to heart. I have been through adultery with my spouse and I can tell you that overcoming the trust issues will be a long hard road that may seem impossible, but if you are truly committed you can do it. Only real advice I can add to the above mentioned is that if you decide to work on it, keep your guard up and if things seem shady then drop her like a hat because she may not be ready to realize that she is a low life POS. When you are in an affair you are in whats known as the "Affair Fog" which dilutes all your judgement and view of reality. Making you think that you are doing something great and right, when in reality you are just a horrible excuse of a person that is messing around with a person as if its a high school fling. Dont be surprised if she feels like she loves this other person, she will probably feel this way due to the addictive nature of an affair. REMEMBER affairs are an addiction that runs off of dopamine... so she has no view of reality until its completely over and done with
lol

Morristown, TN

#17 Jun 6, 2012
opinion wrote:
"A Christian" has gave you some great advice that you really need to take to heart. I have been through adultery with my spouse and I can tell you that overcoming the trust issues will be a long hard road that may seem impossible, but if you are truly committed you can do it. Only real advice I can add to the above mentioned is that if you decide to work on it, keep your guard up and if things seem shady then drop her like a hat because she may not be ready to realize that she is a low life POS. When you are in an affair you are in whats known as the "Affair Fog" which dilutes all your judgement and view of reality. Making you think that you are doing something great and right, when in reality you are just a horrible excuse of a person that is messing around with a person as if its a high school fling. Dont be surprised if she feels like she loves this other person, she will probably feel this way due to the addictive nature of an affair. REMEMBER affairs are an addiction that runs off of dopamine... so she has no view of reality until its completely over and done with
This comment should have started off like this.

"A Christian Slut" has gave you some great advice that you really need to take to heart. You admitted in an earlier post that you're a trashy little w*ore, so why would ANYONE take ANY advice you could possibly give? Stop trying to live on both sides of the fence you f*cking worthless Christian hypocrite.
Saved By Grace

Morristown, TN

#18 Jun 6, 2012
A Christian wrote:
To the one who started this thread...You are probably more confused now than ever.LOL.You are hurt and broken from what has happened and you need advice. Sorry that someone criticized your punctuation. The real problem here is your marriage. If you and her are Christians, maybe you have a chance to save your marriage. Honesty and communication are the two most important ingredients in a marriage, plus trust. If you can forgive her and want to save your marriage because of your children or that you still love her, then pray with her, and get counseling. We all make mistakes, some really big ones. Talk to her, see if she wants to stay with you, then follow your heart, but it would help to get counseling. Give her another chance, but only one more, is my advice. Now that she knows that you know, she won't do it again, if she loves you. Then you will truly know where her heart is. It is very important to pray with her, if you are not a Christian, then become one, talk to a minister, and ask for God's guidance. Take her with you, if she will go. It sounds like to me, that you really want to try again, but put everything on the table, and see how she feels. Hope I have helped you. God bless you!
Hebrews 13:4 "Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous."

Ephesians 5:11 "Take no part in the unfruitful works of the darkness of adultry, but instead expose them."

To all of you "so-called" Christians on here who are condoning the actions of this woman, shame on you. You're no more Christian in the eyes of the Lord than the devil is. Get this adultress out of your life as fast as you can. The bible says to "TAKE NO PART" in it. Therefore, if you condone it by sticking around, you're just as guilty. It's also one of the 10 commandments THE LORD has set forth, and you "so-called" Christians are saying, "she's just addicted to sex" is making me sick. You're all a bunch of trashy infidels in the lord's eyes.
Go away

Morristown, TN

#19 Jun 7, 2012
grandma grammar wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate the grammar police as much as the next guy. But, if you're not going to use good grammar, at least you could use some punctuation... Here's a little advise to help you in your next relationship. Both woman and sentences have PERIODS!
This is funny....your telling this person about grammar and punctuation and you say "advise"...it should be advice LOL
lol

Morristown, TN

#20 Jun 7, 2012
Saved By Grace wrote:
<quoted text>
Hebrews 13:4 "Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous."
Ephesians 5:11 "Take no part in the unfruitful works of the darkness of adultry, but instead expose them."
To all of you "so-called" Christians on here who are condoning the actions of this woman, shame on you. You're no more Christian in the eyes of the Lord than the devil is. Get this adultress out of your life as fast as you can. The bible says to "TAKE NO PART" in it. Therefore, if you condone it by sticking around, you're just as guilty. It's also one of the 10 commandments THE LORD has set forth, and you "so-called" Christians are saying, "she's just addicted to sex" is making me sick. You're all a bunch of trashy infidels in the lord's eyes.
I never thought I'd ever say this but here goes..........AMEN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephanie Nener Mayes 51 min Earl 23
David Conley 1 hr Sure thang buddy 14
Danielle?? 2 hr Danielle 10
Shawnee Smith 2 hr Paula 4
Where's that milk chocolate bald man at? 2 hr Okay 6
guys into feet 2 hr Okay 15
Distracted Drivers 10 hr say what 3

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance