Healthstar Physicians
girl37745

Johnson City, TN

#1 Nov 29, 2012
Do not use Morristown health star hospital or doctors. They hired a fake doctor too stupid a company to not do a criminal back round check on this women who murdered her husband in 1985 got off on lesser charge look up the story Google, type in julie jacques murder of percy white umpire in florida. Jacques shot him threw him in a ditch. His body found and jacques had fled to California. Jacques served 7 years in florida jail and was said to be to insane to face trial. While in jail jacques created her fake life as a neurologist and found what she called an rual area of dumb hillbillies as she calls east tn people. Jacques got around her criminal back round check which we can all thank Health star for allowing it. She was a computer geek who made her own certificates and newspaper articles. Health star fell for it and hired her. She diagnosed 230 people in east tn with psuedotumor cerebi a illness that effects 1 in one million odds. gave all her patients victums a drug diamox in large amounts robbing the bodies of pottassium setting up heart attacks and blindness. Several died several of us still here to remind healthstar of the coverup that will be uncovered by the media. Now jacques claims she is insane to stand trial again ran behind a lawyer and conservator Robert a jones so no one can sue her money she feels she earned. Hello she was never a doctor so all she owns is now fraud money insurance money blood money. Mr jones in white pine tn. The public has the right to know that you are hiding her the danger to the community is far greater than any of you can imagine. I am the voice for the umpire the voice for the little boy who died as a result of your fake doctor lic I am the voice of the people left who can not fight because you killed them. I am the eyes for the blind you damaged. I will never go away and you will stand up and face the judge no more insane claims. You will meet the judge and jury
Anonymous

Pontiac, MI

#2 Mar 13, 2013
At the time this person was hired, Healthstar was in a position that they felt could catapult them into complete dominance of the medical market in Morristown. It was regularly discussed in meetings as to how to completely drive out any independent physicians in the area and thus have a monopoly on healthcare. Their goal has always been, "join us or get out of town." To accomplish this goal they recruited physicians on a contract that was completely NO RISK to Healthstar. Because they exposed themselves to no risk, they could promise the world to incoming physicians, but once a new physician signed on, the physician would come to realize the truth that the community probably didn't need the extra doctors and they were only there to supersaturate the market in Healthstar's favor. To this end, Healthstar signed just about anyone who should up on their doorstep, whether a good doctor or not. They did not care, as long as they added more doctors. They had a policy, as stated by their CFO/CEO, "Hire 10 doctors, if only 5 make it, that's ok." This policy clearly shows that recruiting good, honest doctors that cared about patients was not a priority.
betty

Williamsport, TN

#3 Jul 10, 2013
My daughter went to that Dr. and she wanted to give my daughter narcotics for a headaches, My daughter walked out and told her she was crazy.

My husband got mercer from an IV left in to long. He almost died. we took him to UT. He had to have heart surgery the infection went to his heart and other parts of his body. He was home for six weeks on a pick live and lost fifty lbs. He spent months at UT.
They say you live and learn but most of the time you don't live.
I tell everyone i know stay away from morristown hamblem. The Dr's. from healthstar do not care about patients in that hospital. I found very few nurse's that really care they pass the buck if they don't want to care for a patient. Healthstar and morristown Hamblem hospital need to be closed down.
My husband never drank or smoked in his life a healthy man until healthstar dr's.

“Not sure I need a headline..”

Since: Jun 13

Miami, FL

#4 Jul 10, 2013
I remember seeing something about her a couple years back and googled her name and saw the murder info as mentioned by the OP. I though perhaps it was two different people. Hmmm.. Makes you wonder what Healthstar was thinking in hiring her.. I wonder if those who were treated by her have a medical malpractice claim against Healthstar. It wouldn't hurt to look into it if you were a patient of hers who suffered as a result of her treatment. I saw a Dr from there years ago who luckily left and started his own practice.. But he was only a PCP aka Family Doctor.. So luckily nothing major needed treating other than the occasional URI. I hope anyone who was ever treated by her is ok and or seeking better care now..
not necessary

Louisville, KY

#5 Dec 29, 2014
betty wrote:
My daughter went to that Dr. and she wanted to give my daughter narcotics for a headaches, My daughter walked out and told her she was crazy.
My husband got mercer from an IV left in to long. He almost died. we took him to UT. He had to have heart surgery the infection went to his heart and other parts of his body. He was home for six weeks on a pick live and lost fifty lbs. He spent months at UT.
They say you live and learn but most of the time you don't live.
I tell everyone i know stay away from morristown hamblem. The Dr's. from healthstar do not care about patients in that hospital. I found very few nurse's that really care they pass the buck if they don't want to care for a patient. Healthstar and morristown Hamblem hospital need to be closed down.
My husband never drank or smoked in his life a healthy man until healthstar dr's.
You people are rediculous! "Mercer"...really? MRSA is an infection that can become blood borne and infact life-threatening if not treated. It would behoove most of you to simply "google" the terms you are using before you post them and grossly mispell them on a public blog.
policia

Pompano Beach, FL

#6 Dec 29, 2014
not necessary wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are rediculous! "Mercer"...really? MRSA is an infection that can become blood borne and infact life-threatening if not treated. It would behoove most of you to simply "google" the terms you are using before you post them and grossly mispell them on a public blog.
Think it was just a typo. No need to fly of bat shit crazy like you're a lost member of the manson family. Are you so bored to troll for errors, and bash the poster like they just slapped a retard?
Btw, you misspelled ridiculous and in fact is two words, not conjoined twins.
Midnight Caller

Morristown, TN

#7 Dec 29, 2014
not necessary wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you, in fact, need to check your "misspelling" before pointing fingers at others. Besides, this isn't a spelling bee it's a public notice to warn others. Stop being a jerk. You definitely shouldn't look down on these good people.
Jeff City Person

United States

#8 Dec 29, 2014
policia wrote:
<quoted text>
Think it was just a typo. No need to fly of bat shit crazy like you're a lost member of the manson family. Are you so bored to troll for errors, and bash the poster like they just slapped a retard?
Btw, you misspelled ridiculous and in fact is two words, not conjoined twins.
Shut tup Tonya you're trouble that's why town city fired u !
Lol

Morristown, TN

#9 Dec 29, 2014
not necessary wrote:
<quoted text>
What is rIdiculous is you bringing up a post over a damn year old to point out a typo when you yourself can't even spell ridiculous correctly.
Big boy

United States

#11 Dec 31, 2014
I like to pick my butt and take my turds and roll them into lil balls and play with them. I take my skid mark underware and Sniff them while I stare at my nahbors While I fantasize about them raping me with yard tools.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walter clyde johnson 20 min Chris 1
Closure 21 min Remember 11
Is everyone in morristown disabled ? 30 min For Real 19
Red Truck, Two long haired guys robbing homes 1 hr Karen 1
Vol. Need city to put out fire 1 hr Just Saying 7
Tip your stylist. 1 hr ex customer 33
transgender dating (Apr '12) 1 hr Dougy 6

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance