wondering

Morristown, TN

#1 Mar 18, 2010
What does anyone know about this person that writes articles for Citizen Tribune? Seems to know all about everything, how we should all think, raise our kids, spend our spare time,etc.

Since: Mar 09

Sequatchie, TN

#2 Mar 18, 2010
This topic is like the movie Grouhdhog Day. In never bleepin' ends. You know good and well that she is/was Carla Cody. You are just trying to start another attack thread about her. Why don't you, and others like you, simply leave this woman and her family alone. Surely to God, you have better things to do with your time. Why don't you try something constructive? The change may do you good.
J Basil Mull

AOL

#3 Mar 18, 2010
Slowhand2009 wrote:
This topic is like the movie Grouhdhog Day. In never bleepin' ends. You know good and well that she is/was Carla Cody. You are just trying to start another attack thread about her. Why don't you, and others like you, simply leave this woman and her family alone. Surely to God, you have better things to do with your time. Why don't you try something constructive? The change may do you good.
Come on Carla, give us a break!! Lighten up, just because we don't agree with you, doesn't mean you are a bad person. They are probably people who like what you write, I just never have run into one of them. You do have a sexy bod though!

Since: Mar 09

Sequatchie, TN

#4 Mar 19, 2010
J Basil Mull wrote:
<quoted text>Come on Carla, give us a break!! Lighten up, just because we don't agree with you, doesn't mean you are a bad person. They are probably people who like what you write, I just never have run into one of them. You do have a sexy bod though!
Brother Mull, sorry to disappoint you, I am not Carla. I know you are blind, but are you perpetually stupid?
sassy

Morristown, TN

#6 Mar 20, 2010
She hits a nerve with me too! The women is weird..not just in what she writes but period..she wears pink all the freakin time,like a 7th grader..And she does come across as a know it all..I kinda feel sorry for her children also,she talks sometimes about what she does and doesn't let her kids do,it's just not normal..
bjt

Morristown, TN

#7 Mar 20, 2010
Who is normal?
I think

Morristown, TN

#8 Mar 20, 2010
she is a hottie and very entertaining. I dont care what name she goes by.is she single?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PFG HALE (hale brothers) (Aug '11) 37 min steven 18
Any one know Chris Lowe 1 hr Lol 38
Fattest woman in Morristown? 2 hr yournamegoeshere 23
Tractor Courtesy 2 hr Miss Manners 12
Meritor Layoffs (Mar '09) 3 hr Gear head 31
Parking in the Streets 4 hr LOL 17
Country singer luke bryan performing at applebees? 7 hr man ho 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages