BEWARE: Jennifer Sampson Is out of jail!

Posted in the Morristown Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Haha

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

Judged:

She's outta jail!! Beware of her!! Anybody that would chose drugs, men over their children is pathetic!!! She is a liar and a thief, heck she steals from her own grandparents. Just beware of the no good, lying, thieving b!t@$
Karma bites

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

Judged:

Haha wrote:
She's outta jail!! Beware of her!! Anybody that would chose drugs, men over their children is pathetic!!! She is a liar and a thief, heck she steals from her own grandparents. Just beware of the no good, lying, thieving b!t@$
Technically speaking that would make 85% of the jail.. Is pathetic I know, very very sad innocent children suffer.
good

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

Judged:

miss her [head]
Haha

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

Judged:

good wrote:
miss her [head]
if u missed her, u must be a nasty skank too!! Yeah was u one of the ones she only charged $2 for bj?? She's a cheap w$0&e, but nasty with stds.
victim

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2011

Judged:

Anyone know where she is staying
Lol

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2011

Judged:

Wished I knew cause she's got an a$$ whipping coming to her!!! She stoled $ from me right before she went to jail!! I dnt do drugs and I sure the he!! Ain't gonna support her habit!! Lying, thieving b!t@h!!
sickofHATERZ

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
if u missed her, u must be a nasty skank too!! Yeah was u one of the ones she only charged $2 for bj?? She's a cheap w$0&e, but nasty with sds.
Maybe ur the nasty one cuz she never did any of that yea she robbed sum dumb ass ppl but never giv head for $ u nd 2 get ur facts str8 b4 runnin ur suck bi&%#
sickofHATERZ

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Lol wrote:
Wished I knew cause she's got an a$$ whipping coming to her!!! She stoled $ from me right before she went to jail!! I dnt do drugs and I sure the he!! Ain't gonna support her habit!! Lying, thieving b!t@h!!
well u must do drugs if she took ur $ n i am sure she will meet u look her up on fb if u want to set a time n place ho
hmhj

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Is this the Jennifer sampson that works at lowes now?
Mustang

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

hmhj wrote:
Is this the Jennifer sampson that works at lowes now?
Haaha!! No its not the one at Lowes :)
Haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Deff not the one that works at Lowes!! This Jennifer sampson wouldn't work if she had too. Working the streets is all she knows, and stealing off her poor elderly grandparents. Low life p o s! And just for the record "sickofHATERZ is Jennifer! Who else is gonna defend that b!tch!

Since: Sep 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

ya damn right sickofHaterz is jennifer sampsn n if ya want to meet up n get ya ass whooped then just tell me ho... i did rob some idiot when i wasbstrung out but bi$#@ i aint now so lets see whts up
mbie

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

still giving head 4 $20 ??
Jenniferisawhore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

]ya damn right sickofHaterz is jennifer sampsn n if ya want to meet up n get ya ass whooped then just tell me ho... i did rob some idiot when i wasbstrung out but bi$#@ i aint now so lets see whts up

B!tch Please! You are still strung out! Still a wh@re! Nothing has changed. Get a job, take care of your kids!!!! The goverment and people that actually gets off there a$$ and works is tired of supporting p o s like you.
jennifer sampson

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

So ya talk all this about whoopin my ass n now here i am offering 2 meet u and do the dam thing and i still not heard a time or place n i do take care of my kids n work evry f@%^&ng day so get ur story str8 before u go runnin that suck of urs and end up getting hurt... oh wait ur too scared to even say ur name LMFAO ur pathetic!! probably just a strung out junkie hatin cuz sum ppl do change n you obviously cant... i will pray 4 u...
Lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

jennifer sampson wrote:
So ya talk all this about whoopin my ass n now here i am offering 2 meet u and do the dam thing and i still not heard a time or place n i do take care of my kids n work evry f@%^&ng day so get ur story str8 before u go runnin that suck of urs and end up getting hurt... oh wait ur too scared to even say ur name LMFAO ur pathetic!! probably just a strung out junkie hatin cuz sum ppl do change n you obviously cant... i will pray 4 u...
something is wrong with you! How you gonna cuss someone out, then at the end "Ill pray for you". Sounds like you need to catch up on some praying for yourself. And if you have changed, why let this stuff on topix get to you? If its a bunch of BS why do you have to defend yourself? I do know of you and seeing how you have been and theiving from friends & family in the past to support your habit, I pray you have changed. But the man u r with does pills And so does the people you hang with. so I'd say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Just sayin.
EX family member

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Jennifer I know for a fact you do not have a job. And that your mother raises your kids. You need to get over all of the bs. And learn to tell the truth. Cause we can hit your family up and they will verify Im telling the truth. And the name will help you figure out who this is.
Haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

I think we've finally shut that skank up! She knows the truth and so does everyone else. She's Always gonna be a pill popping, theiving a$$ wh•re.
jennifersampson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

u r all obviously IDIOTS n know nothing about my life these days, not like u matter enough 2 be important to me anyways... u all r pathetic n need 2 get a life maybe if u focus ur attention on bettering ur self then perhaps you may actually begin to like ur self n stop tryin 2 make every1 else as miserable as u r.... all of u nd 2 look at ur own life b4 u worry bout any1 else...ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME
jennifersampson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

BESIDES u cant even post ur name so that shows what kinda person u really r. A good 4 nothin trouble makin drama startin gossipin liar......Good Luck with that......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

131 Users are viewing the Morristown Forum right now

Search the Morristown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 min sugar tree 123,942
Mason R Cloud (Sep '13) 16 min Cold Coffee 32
how did the guy that got busted in brockland ac... 37 min Ummmm 20
What are they building in Talbott 54 min Crystal 34
Bo Lowery ( abusive, and drug dealer) 1 hr Bo lowery 9
Anna Burnette Aborted her First Baby 1 hr Knowing 1
Take this UT and start pouting again 2 hr ThunderVol83 6
Justin's torn down 23 hr lovinevrym1nute 30
Long Horn Morristown Thu haiku 46
•••
•••
•••
•••