Mr. Stud is the Real Trash

Mr. Stud is the Real Trash

Posted in the Morristown Forum

rubber necking

Morristown, TN

#1 Feb 20, 2011
I admit it. I have a guilty little pleasure in checking out this sight from time to time. To me, its sort of like a car crash or a circus freak show that I just can't help but looking at.

There are others on here who have pretty much joined the circus. If you have posted 977 times between now and January, you are the loser. There is simply no way to have a productive life and devote that much time to monitoring this sight and posting an average of that many responses per day. nearly a thousand posts in about one and a half months!? No wonder you feel like you need to come in here and trash everyone. It makes you feel better about yourself. We all know the sad...sad truth though. You are nothing when not behind the safety of your keyboard.
hypocrite

Morristown, TN

#2 Feb 20, 2011
I wanna see how many posts you make. why don't you make an account so that we can all count the times.

“Bite Me”

Since: Jul 08

Chattanooga, Tennessee

#3 Feb 21, 2011
hypocrite wrote:
I wanna see how many posts you make. why don't you make an account so that we can all count the times.
Agreed.
tiny

Morristown, TN

#4 Feb 21, 2011
well if anyone has the time to set down and read all the 977 posts that have been made then maybe they are indeed the loser,i will admit hes all about himself but you have to admire a man with that much convidence in his self.Granite we have had a few words but oh well not the first definatly not the last

“Typical of the area”

Since: Aug 10

College Park, MD

#5 Feb 21, 2011
rubber necking wrote:
I admit it. I have a guilty little pleasure in checking out this sight from time to time. To me, its sort of like a car crash or a circus freak show that I just can't help but looking at.
So basically what you're saying is that you pleasure yourself by going to the circus and crashing your car, and then you actually call someone "else" trash? Yeah, I think it.
rubber necking

Morristown, TN

#6 Feb 21, 2011
tiny wrote:
well if anyone has the time to set down and read all the 977 posts that have been made then maybe they are indeed the loser,i will admit hes all about himself but you have to admire a man with that much convidence in his self.Granite we have had a few words but oh well not the first definatly not the last
No, I had the time to click the profile and see that he posted 977 times. Don't they teach basic critical thinking skills in school anymore?

PS. I do have the time to press down the "SHIFT" key when beginning a sentence.
rubber necking

Morristown, TN

#7 Feb 21, 2011
Good_Luck wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically what you're saying is that you pleasure yourself by going to the circus and crashing your car, and then you actually call someone "else" trash? Yeah, I think it.
"pleasure yourself"

Your words, not mine. Stop trying to mislead people. Your intentions here are transparent, kid.
Little Miss Maybe

Morristown, TN

#8 Dec 29, 2015
rubber necking wrote:
<quoted text>
"pleasure yourself"
Your words, not mine. Stop trying to mislead people. Your intentions here are transparent, kid.
Well okay so you'll know each other ?
Please and thanks u

United States

#9 Dec 7, 2017
rubber necking wrote:
I admit it. I have a guilty little pleasure in checking out this sight from time to time. To me, its sort of like a car crash or a circus freak show that I just can't help but looking at.

There are others on here who have pretty much joined the circus. If you have posted 977 times between now and January, you are the loser. There is simply no way to have a productive life and devote that much time to monitoring this sight and posting an average of that many responses per day. nearly a thousand posts in about one and a half months!? No wonder you feel like you need to come in here and trash everyone. It makes you feel better about yourself. We all know the sad...sad truth though. You are nothing when not behind the safety of your keyboard.
But He is humbled.

Since: Dec 17

Location hidden

#10 Dec 7, 2017
How do you know?
Oh ya

Talbott, TN

#11 Jan 9, 2018
NEW -NEWS wrote:
How do you know?
I dont

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hamblen co boat dock 25 min Shelton lawler 14
Leslie Goins 34 min Pjs 3
how to hide your location (Dec '14) 36 min Robert 19
Morristown boards 1 hr A-k used cars 45
Kitty Atkins aka Kitty Tucker 1 hr Family 7
Lacrista Russell 2 hr Wait what 6
Tabitha Jones 3 hr Shelton lawler 16

Morristown Jobs

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages