Austin Duncan busted for vandalism an...

Austin Duncan busted for vandalism and drinking .

Posted in the Morristown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dda

United States

#1 Dec 13, 2011
This guy is such a screw up you can bet this is not his first offense of vandalism just the first time he was actually caught!
lisa

Seattle, WA

#2 Dec 14, 2011
Following in dads footsteps
Crystal

United States

#3 Dec 15, 2011
lisa wrote:
Following in dads footsteps
if your going to post a comment use your own name!!! Lisa loves Alan and cares about his kids so stop trying to cause more trouble for this family leave them alone! Only a coward would post something and not use their own name!
toosad

Morristown, TN

#4 Dec 16, 2011
Crystal wrote:
<quoted text> if your going to post a comment use your own name!!! Lisa loves Alan and cares about his kids so stop trying to cause more trouble for this family leave them alone! Only a coward would post something and not use their own name!
Who cares Lisa and Alan r not together!!!!!!!!!! Aloan dont bother no one andAustin is just being a kid and will soon learn
toosad

Morristown, TN

#5 Dec 16, 2011
Ok so typo----------Alan
i know

United States

#6 Dec 17, 2011
toosad wrote:
<quoted text> Who cares Lisa and Alan r not together!!!!!!!!!! Aloan dont bother no one andAustin is just being a kid and will soon learn
. You're a idiot Lisa and Alan are together always have been they have a strange relationship I will give you that but as far as Austin being a kid that's over when you turn 19 drop out of school then it's time to grow up maybe he should give rehab a try.
toosad

Morristown, TN

#7 Dec 18, 2011
Nope they r not together. They have filed for divorce and dont even live together
Crystal

United States

#8 Dec 18, 2011
Wrong Austin wishful thinking on your part! No divorce no papers filed they do live in separate homes but they are very married maybe not normal for most but they are still married sorry about your luck
grow a pair

Morristown, TN

#9 Dec 18, 2011
this kid couldve been something . but yall neeed to stay out of his life and get a life
unbelievable

United States

#10 Dec 18, 2011
grow a pair wrote:
this kid couldve been something . but yall neeed to stay out of his life and get a life
Coulda woulda shoulda its his lack of desire to be anything other than a stoner stop blaming everyone for his problems and yes its his fault where he is to date no one else!!!
grow a pair

Morristown, TN

#11 Dec 18, 2011
he will pay for what he did. and who are you to judge? did you go to law school? cuz if you did maybe i could come get a good blowj*b. thats all youll ever be good for. b*tch. you scared and weak. anybody can post sh*t on here. but i bet my house you wont say it to his face. your a discrace. you should kill yourself. like for real
0u812dac

Morristown, TN

#12 Dec 18, 2011
yeah say it to his face...coward. the toiet paper i wiped my ass with this moring has more value than you.
grow a pair

Morristown, TN

#13 Dec 18, 2011
yeah these mfuckers must think they soemthin. talkin bout a 19 yr old like he stole somethin from them
Just saying

United States

#14 Dec 19, 2011
grow a pair wrote:
he will pay for what he did. and who are you to judge? did you go to law school? cuz if you did maybe i could come get a good blowj*b. thats all youll ever be good for. b*tch. you scared and weak. anybody can post sh*t on here. but i bet my house you wont say it to his face. your a discrace. you should kill yourself. like for real
. First of all you have got to have a house to bet it! Austin is the one I heard that likes giving blow jo** lol as far as killing ones self not likely in this lifetime certainly not over a waste like Austin complain all you want about people posting on this site but people like you feed on it or it would have been taken down years ago so stop feeding on this site
grow a pair

Morristown, TN

#15 Dec 19, 2011
bet you wouldnt say it to his face. you scared
grow a pair

Morristown, TN

#16 Dec 19, 2011
your no better...if you had some b*lls you would say it to his face. thats whay i post
lmao

Morristown, TN

#17 Dec 20, 2011
wow. you couldnt be more wrong about austin he is a nice guy just made some bad desicions. only One will judge. and its not any of you
ken

United States

#18 Apr 6, 2012
Now hes in prison for murder
?!?!?!

Knoxville, TN

#19 Apr 6, 2012
Is he really?
honestly

Morristown, TN

#20 Apr 6, 2012
[QUOTE who="?!?!?!"]Is he really?[/QUOTE]Not hardly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hi I'm Wesley W. 20 min Mathematician-a f... 35
Liberalism is a mental disorder 30 min Mothman 1
Who needs to be in here 45 min Fred 7
Change the name of Morristown 58 min Hippy Hop 22
Uptown hound (Aug '13) 1 hr Helen 10
James Chrisman 2 hr Jeff 1
Thank God for my "Smokin' Hot Wife!" (Jul '11) 2 hr Friend of Toxic 137
Desperate women and gals 13 hr Ha ha 56

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web